All Comments on 'How To Eat Your Own Cum'

by JamiePlynth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It took me a long time but finally my wife forced me to lick her clean then I loved it and never turned down a creampie. Then I graduated to laying on my back and cumming into my mouth after a great sex session. That is our favorite way to finish. We call it exercise position.No mess no clean up. Got to eat pineapple on a regular basis.

Bender13Bender132 months ago

I've always edged while getting myself off, back to when I was a teenager. And when I was younger, I would do it so frequently and would cum with such force that hitting myself in the face by accident was fairly common, and directly in the mouth on occasion. Eventually when that happened, I'd just roll with it and drink it up. I found that it was no big deal at all, like any other bodily fluid. After a while, I would sometimes edge until I was completely worked up and then suck the head (all that I could accomplish) while I finished, and shoot down my own throat. It was a fantastic feeling for the brief period that I could accomplish it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Wow, that's pretty pathetic. Just the fact you have to try to explain it all should be an indicator there's something wrong there...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous