All Comments on 'Helping in the Neighbors Garden'

by JaguarLT

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 2 months ago

Sorry, no tags, no idea of what kind of story this will turn out to be. Some people have certain stories they refuse to read. I didn’t see any hint that this was going to be anything other than a black man using a white mans wife to humiliate him. Not my cup of tea. Use tags and save some people from wasting their time.

SilverBunk94SilverBunk94about 2 months ago

Great first story, looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The beginning of the end of the cheating skank slut's marriage. Hope good old neighbor Darren gives her some sweet STD's to share with hubby as a going away present before he kicks her whore ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cheating skank, fucking the asshole neighbor when her husband is due back any minute. Quite the disrespect. Whether they had some loose agreement, I'm sure he didn't expect the slut to leave him sloppy seconds from the guy next door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No tags is rude. Tell us what it's about or don't publish. Second. What does race have to do with anything? It certainly didn't enhance the story, which by the way has been done so many times it's become boring.

I've been a reader on LIT for years and have come to realize the new batch of writers are lazy and have no imagination. They simply take someone else's idea and pretend it's a story.

I gave it 2 stars only because you tried. If this hadn't been your first story it would have been one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it (tags or not)! I think you do dialogue well and I like the attention to detail (Darren wasn't just planting shrubs; you named the variety)...

I can't think of anything I'd do more of or change... Just write more!

(And yes; there are some people who lose their f'ing minds at interracial or cuckolding so to help avoid triggering these snowflakes it might be good to use the tags)

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 2 months ago

Good first story, keep writing 👍

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 months ago

I think this is a great story. Well done! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow. Super hot story and well written. Don’t listen to the negative Nellies - every story seems to attract a few no matter how good it is. And, BTW, my wife and I have a similar understanding. We’re both swingers and allow one another to spontaneously enjoy an unexpected opportunity should it arise. We love and trust each other deeply and the only requirement is we tell each other about it afterwards. No lies! It works beautifully for us. Thanks - we enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just ok for me. A husband who travels has a wife who gets horny who has a back cock neighbor who may or may not really have an open marriage but is skilled as seducing weak women.

And seriously, what do you expect when a wife goes into a hot tub with the guy and has him rest against her naked breasts? That is acceptable?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hope she continues to get her fill of Darren's cum.

Clacar69Clacar69about 1 month ago

Well done loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An easy 5! Very hot indeed. Well done, Jaguar! Thank you for your initial effort. More please.

I don't know what Harley needs as to warning what this story is about! It's listed under the INTERRACIAL category and the first line under the date of 3/26/24 tells one it is Interracial in nature. Does one need to offer a synopsis before hand for the "Ken's" on this site to offset any potential upset they might feel? The website is called Literotica, not Readers Digest. It's free. You're here willingly, I assume, much like the other few whining anonymous whiners who are offended by what they read here. Talk about snowflakes! Ignorance abounds!

shecocklovershecockloverabout 1 month ago

Really good story

Sexy and straight to the point, without too much vulgar language, please continue this style, I will be an avid reader of stories like this one Thank you

There is nothing more unsexy than starting a seemingly raunchy and sexy story, whether it's white women or men having sex with black people

Because halfway through, the sexy changed to a vulgar Constant language use of , Whore, Slut , bicth ,

Which often seemed to be part of people's fantasies about white women/men having sex with black people

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 days ago

Very sexy!!! Cheers 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous