All Comments on 'Shaving Legs at a College Swim Team'

by BogossDeParis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rolandskyrolandsky14 days ago

Wrong category!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer13 days ago

This may have included other sexual situations, but exhibitionism and voyeurism were definitely the most prominent. And as long as I was able to get to read this hot little story, I don't care what category it's placed under. This took me back many years to when I was in school, and a certain gorgeous PE teacher had me constantly hard every time I was around him. Thanks for the memory and the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I was actually trying to find some kind of stalker/voyeur situation, but I'm so glad I found this story! It's very different from what I typically see on this website. I love the coach dynamic, how he has power over them but doesn't abuse it. Just enjoys the sexy fantasies as they play out before him. My only criticism is that some of the dialogue wasn't realistic. Most people won't verbally announce details, especially about sex. That being said, this story is still very well put together. And the language barrier isn't even noticeable. You're doing great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous