All Comments on 'Her Birthday Pony Present'

by HeavyBoundCollegeGimp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 1 month ago

I love pony play! Such a rare but hot topic, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very nice pony play story. Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I sure hope there will be at least one or two more chapters, to this great story. Mallory should really step up his Excitement and denial, by attaching a small Vibrator to the front of his chastity cage, to keep him Constantly hard and dripping and denied all week. With him seeing the key to his cage hanging around her next just Teasing him. Maybe she could even ask for their Special ponytail butt plug. That has a remote control Vibrator in it, to really fuck with him. One other thought if she thought he could Accept her being cuckold, she could let herself being strapped to a breeding bench, and get breed by other ponyboy with a much bigger horse cocks. While ponyboy #16 is tied up close by to watch her, with both Vibrators going full speed inside him. Then while she's still strapped to to breeding bench dripping cum out pussy of her. They untied #16 to see if her would go to her, and clean her pussy out, without being told to, as all were Previously planned out by Mallory..

DragonLadDragonLad24 days ago

I love loving kink, even in fantasy. This was exciting and I can't wait for more!

perroCastidadperroCastidad16 days ago

Wow, what a great story... I hope you continue it and we can read what will happen in the week and the visit that Mallory booked for next month with her friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous