All Comments on 'The Perfect Alpha Ch. 10'

by TorieArcana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SensitiveHandsSensitiveHands13 days ago

I’m loving this story. I hate waiting two days for the next short chapter. Though you always succeed in leaving them on a cliffhanger!

Lobosolo51Lobosolo5113 days ago

Love your story. But, you really need to read through and edit it before you send it in. You're missing obvious things like spelling (using "sense" instead of "since") and just typing in the wrong word ("the" instead of "to"), etc.

Even with the grammatical errors, I give you a 5 - keep it up. :) Doug (Lobosolo51)

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

And now the feds show up formally. The boss is making a bold move. They must have figured by now that they were no longer unknown to the pack(s) after losing numbers of agents. Their current technology is no longer giving them an edge in stealthy observation and entry. Though outside activity could be seen from aircraft or satellites.

Jasmin being alive and well may or may not have been a surprise. Its possible her cage training was observed as it happened. She is likely seen as a traitor, a liability and a threat to their operation. This is a fishing expedition and damage control. He will try to see how much knowledge of his operation they reveal knowing as well as confirm Jasmine's loyalties and culpability in any secrecy and security breeches. If they are able to witness Jasmine and Chloe's dual mating bites I wonder what they will think?

Who knows, maybe he's come with an all new tactic? They wanted to create and totally control the ultimate warrior/weapon. They must have been able to deduce they were successful in their gene manipulation of Raven. They may have even seen her cat on its first hunt after the shift.

I wonder how many tries they have attempted? The packs know of their mysterious child deaths but could there be any survivors living and growing towards adulthood and their ascension? Does rank have anything to do with it? The alpha families would have been the prime targets for the strongest base. Maybe those other alpha females believed amongst other packs are more successful experiments? Either equal too Raven or earlier tries with lesser combined capabilities? They probably had to work their way up to Raven's mix.

That begs the question of if those other alpha females are being controlled or are walking security breeches with a built in listening device? They may have deliberately targeted female embryos to create a more readily controllable weapon. If they have also successfully created a male hybrid it would likely be able to outfight any female hybrid in single combat. Maybe even multiple combat at once. Such a male would make for a hell of a breeder to copulate with Raven or other hybrid females like Jasmine and Chloe. It would be one way for the alpha-three to continue the family lines as it were. In time, such children would become the alphas of all packs. From the fed perspective that could be a disaster or an ideal dream if they can control the alpha families, they control the packs. If they see it more as an uncontrolled disaster they might have found a way to sterilize their hybrids so no uncontrolled breeding occurs.

If the believed hidden alpha females exist and if they were also found to have controls installed, those possibilities are also out of the feds reach and control at the moment. So maybe now the feds will try co-operation as an inroad and salvage this debacle? Play a long game to gain time and advantage down the road.

Wolftight21Wolftight2110 days ago

What's life without drama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTorieArcana@TorieArcana
91 Followers
I enjoy writing for fun and it relaxes me, my stories tend to come from a very active imagination and can be fueled by movies, by other writers, I never claim ownership of others peoples works. Now and then I may see the Avengers in a different story or add my own character to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES