All Comments on 'Beth Likes It Ch. 06'

by januaryjosephinecunis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I read them all. Overall this series is disturbing.

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunisabout 1 month agoAuthor

i know. i get it. my freaky sex fantasies are disturbing to most people. that's why they are just fantasies... that and the fact that they are not very realistic (and not intended to be). in any case, as they say: "don't try this at home!"

i am very happy that there seems to be a small group of intelligent people who really like my stories, get that they are just fantasies, and, i hope, get a genuine thrill from reading them. i worked on these chapters for a long time, and only recently decided to publish them on line, mostly because there didn't seem to be a lot of stories like this available, at least so far as i know. i am a genuinely masochistic woman, a person with a pain fetish and a humiliation fetish. of course i could never endure the extreme tortures that Beth is subjected to at the hands of Ben, Jarvis and the others, but I do enjoy fantasizing about such things. i really do, and i am finding out here that i am not the only one.

in real life i might be looking for a responsible and trustworthy man who would tie me up and stroke me with a silk flogger. but in my fantasy life i prefer to be tortured by pirates!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Over all I enjoyed the story. I did think you went a bit over board. However, I loved how Beth understands everything that happens to her is her own fault!

jammintoohard1jammintoohard115 days ago

Your fantasies are most enjoyable! Don't let others tell you what to enjoy! If you like pirates better then go for pirates! I say your writing is incredible. The way you describe Beth's state of mind and her every feeling of joy and pleasure and pain is very exciting! Looking forward to more!

KinkStoryLoverKinkStoryLover13 days ago

Now that I'm reading this again I get the overall flow of the story better. This is really hot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I admit it. This authoress freaks me the f*ck out. I'm not sayin i dont like it tho! FREE SPEECH BABY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanuaryjosephinecunis@januaryjosephinecunis
um... hi everybody. i'm new here, and this is my first time publishing anything. i have a lot of extreme fantasies, involving all kinds of horrible things happening to me (or to various fictional stand-ins for me). i am very hormonal, in fact i may have an imbalance of some ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES