All Comments on 'A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 03'

by AmoriferXi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bham487Bham48710 days ago

Such a sad story. Todd will really be the man left out. Brett really doesn’t care about Todd. He has only showed him affection when ordered by David. Also did you catch that David told Brett to make sure that Todd didn’t think he was being left out. He is undercutting their marriage at every step. He makes it sound like he is trying to get Brett comfortable with the situation but what he’s really doing making them the main couple. Sounds Colin was his slave and David made him approach Todd on his death bed to guilt him into letting David fuck Brett to ease his grief. This writer is really portraying gay men is despicable way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

David knows his plan is to break them up and have him, I think or hope Todd is aware. I hope that todd sees whats going on and while letting Brett have this, lets him also lose a true love to find that sex is not love. I hope that todd comes back and shows Brett the door, taking his son, life and finds true happiness, Davis sabatoged him with the pills and Brett is doing what he wants and thats being a slut, Yeah Todd thought he wanted this, thought it would help, thought Davis was his brother and they would all be together, sadly always in these situation some loses out no matter what they say. I hope the author makes this story have a message.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I find it insane how people open the story see the tag "cuckold" still read the story and then bitch about it in the coments. Let people do their kink in peace.

The story is nice. You are doing great man really feel the connection between all of the men in this. Big fan.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Really really beautiful story. Not enough gay cuckolding works out there. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Pls. Continue

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Keep writing please. Youre so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous