All Comments on 'The Cottage: Night Two'

by 4rced2Njoy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I enjoyed the build up but wanted a longer sex scene

StrappySandalsStrappySandals8 days ago

This is uncomfortably good!!! His seeming to be non-aggressive, and/or her compliance/willingness, I’m not sure, but the concept and story are terrific!!

I’m curious though, is the fantasy of a woman enjoying her own rape a real thing, or just the perverted musings of an under-sexed male writer??

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

want she only used by this guy, don't want other neighbors aaaa. Just like to see 1v1 torture and rape 🥹

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

@strappysandals, yes it is acc a thing...maybe speaking from personal experience...a mixture of pleasure of your body reacting and shame...(btw rape is still not okay).

lilacandhoneysucklelilacandhoneysuckle5 days ago

Don't listen to these fools, bring in the neighbors!

Guys, it's a fantasy, christ. A very common fantasy. This is filed under "non-consent/reluctance". Stop hassling the author for making you all cum.

4rced2Njoy4rced2Njoy3 days agoAuthor

As a female writer, I can say that the fantasy is not *just* the perverted musings of an under-sexed male.

And sorry, but it’s my fantasy story and we’re bringing in the neighbors!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4rced2Njoy@4rced2Njoy
I have an interesting idea after reading some comments! Some of you out there have really specific things you’d like to see in your stories. So, if you like my stories overall but there’s just a little extra you want thrown in or out—message me for a custom story! Send me a li...