All Comments on 'Party at Dan's House: Slut Wife VI'

by DampKitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen5 days ago

Oh my word, DK, this is one of your best yet. Shower sex is such fun, and your version is as hot as hell. I loved that you ruined your cuckold's orgasm too. It's such fun when they ooze, isn't it? This chapter deserves, and gets, 5 stars from me.

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty645 days ago

You are on a heater! Each story saucier and full of predictable surprises (yes, I said that). You need to enter the next contest on here, you'll win hands down if you blend your slut wife series into in (or the interview). Love it!

MigbirdMigbird5 days ago

Guess my take on this piece the exception. While dialogue well crafted and scenes easily visualized, this “Slut Wife” storyline too predictable; characters, all three, stereotypes almost 1-dimensional, all of which diminishes the eroticism for me. Will continue to follow for your poetry.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 days ago

Well Done ...

... Keep up the good work!

Paul4playPaul4play4 days ago

Well done!

You hint that Andy will catch them. Will he? And then?

A personal note: I am a huge fan of period play, so I am ready for the next chapter!

arisingsirenarisingsiren3 days ago

This story is full of goodies. I like the humor right away of Sam as an infant agreeing to stay with her grandparents. That was cute and funny. The pool scene was comfortable and inviting, describing Dan frolicking with past lovers. It felt like I was there, and the imagery of “The strings of lights above us ignited like stars in a magical midnight halo” was beautiful. Contrasting a tennis ball against a stallion was also funny. Your menacing move to administer a ruined orgasm, along with the sight of watching it bubbling over, was both arousing and naughty. I also liked the twist at the end and how you never fell out of character. Five stars.

Mark_Loves_CoffeeMark_Loves_Coffee3 days ago

Wow 😳!!! Delightfully intense 💕

BunnySanguineBunnySanguine3 days ago

Well done, DampKitten.

sslarivio1sslarivio12 days ago

Great chapter! You transition so easily into thinking like a man. This chapter was very naughty with rimming, finger to ass to mouth and the soon to be red wings. Nicely done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDampKitten@DampKitten
Thirty-year-old nurse, mother of two. I love erotic poetry... and HOT SEX. I also like doing physical exams on hard men in good shape. And sometimes, I swing the other way.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES