All Comments on 'Catch and Release Ch. 04'

by genzsub

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGee28 days ago

Superb, simply superb and with the ending I was hoping for. This is erotic fiction of the highest order and my admiration for the storyteller knows no bounds. I have no idea how many hours were spent proofreading this story but I can tell you that it was time well spent as I cannot recall one single typo or error across all four chapters. I am limited to awarding five stars but this story deserves more. I sincerely hope to read more of your work in the future. Very well done.

Wiz1002Wiz100228 days ago

Unbelievably hot and arousing. A perfect ending to this episode, but maybe Genzsub could back at a later date with a new story but based on Vicki and Karen and their subsequent sexploits. We could learn how Mistress V took to being a domme and what nasty tasks she made her slave undertake - I think it would be a winner!

I’ve given it the max of five stars but here another couple just for you 🌟 🌟 xx

ChasBozwell30ChasBozwell3027 days ago

Love the build and the emotion, very hot and well done

toesucker1toesucker127 days ago

Wow -- sure made me wet, and then some! When the men were there I was afraid of what was going to happen but this was wonderful. And the title for the series was perfect. Well done.

PappasleazePappasleaze27 days ago

WOW WOW WOW was this one of the HOTTEST stories I have read in a long time. each scene through was very vivid in my mind. I love where and how you left it, "a cliffhanger" another series potential. what happens at home do they do their own cruise trip? lots of possibilities. Great Job! 5 stars

AbadpriestAbadpriest27 days ago

5 stars and a comment, absolutely waiting with bated breath for what genZsub writes next, I've yet to be disappointed with one of their stories.

MigbirdMigbird26 days ago

Like very much the outcome however you “label” their relationship. Suspected outcome which in a way is personally very satisfying. How you bring us/them there — so well crafted/creative. All characters uniquely interesting/3-dimensional, but Jo — wow, you nailed her.

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail8616 days ago

Delicious and fun. You are a gifted writer. Looking forward to reading more.

LaminarFlowLaminarFlow14 days ago

Great plot and characterization. I could imagine an anniversary cruise where Toni and Cindy get more involved? Or a follow up where VIcki gives herself to fulfilling her sister's needs for darker, deeper domination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergenzsub@genzsub
True submissive with a bondage fetish. I like writing stories about lesbian domination and submission. I want my readers to feel even just a touch of the exhilaration I feel when I submit. I also like posting images to the "...Ladies and Lesbians" threads and participating in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES