All Comments on 'Track Team Girl'

by dave53

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter14 days ago

This could have been in interracial or almost any other category. It was a very hot story, and would have been hot even with white guys

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Good story. Two observations: (1) Telling the reader what they said is not as good as actually having the dialogue. Example: "She leans forward and tells him how she got fucked" as opposed to "These three hot guys fucked me." (2) Switching between present and past tense is distracting.

dave53dave5313 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments and views. Over 8K in two days, wow. Please tell me if you like and if it makes you hot, horny or adds to your sex with your partner. Love hearing from readers about the effects of a story. Thanks for reading and rating.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

1980s, the time different but what happens to she without a name. Maybe takes advantage of black sexing and the temptations of big black cocks to get impregnated. Then keeps the baby and has a mixed race girl with no black father. Maybe her parents helped her with the child as Mom finds a job to pay some of the bills.

Daughter grows up and takes up track like Mommy did. She studies and gets scholarship to a high ranked college where she becomes a doctor and lives her life.

Mom sees white girls try temptations of black sex as many get abortions until Roe Vs Wade is terminated by the right wing Supreme Court. But many pregnancies get girls to skip college and live alternate life styles. Mom concedes she was right and very lucky her daughter made better decisions than she did and thanks her now deceased parents for their love and support as many parents kicked out wayward daughters from home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdave53@dave53
Married male, loves sex, reading stories and sharing fantasies. Keep in shape. Like the outdoors, boating, fishing, river and gulf time. The mind is our sexiest body part.