All Comments on 'Space Farm'

by homealone_447

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep your stories coming

you write excellent stories, i anticipate each one eagerly. keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

ive been a longtime fan of your stories, and this one is great too! i hope theres more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Job Well Done

I really enjoyed this story, but it would be really nice to read the graphic version as well. Could you maybe post a link?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love all your stories and the themes of loss of control, enslavement and wanton sexual abandonement.

incredibly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF?

Your story is interesting and exiting... two sisters ganged by a tentacle life form is a good idea, but i don't agree with the slaves-for-life idea. If the girls decided willingly to continue to be fucked by the thing would be better, IMHO.

The idea of being fucked by differents types of alien animal is OK, but... the fuck-in-cunt --> sperm-from-mouth thing is simply... WTF??? O_o

My counsil is to focalize more the story on the thoughts of the girls: let the readeres see that they are not only young pieces of meat filled with lust, but people with desiders, feares and will-power.

And decribe better the fucking (litterally) act: "it goes in", "it penetrated her" are too much... flat, as description text.

By the way: good work. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omfg

Your stories are AMAZING I just can't get enough!!! Thumbs up to you. I hope to read similar stories in the future.

Your devoted fan, Mr E

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pleeese

Pleeese make a continuation on this story. Its the best one ever..... Realy Good. I love the way they were slaves to the creature, but still able to think indipendantly enough to realice they were slaves. Realy cool touch with the alien farm animals. Hope to se More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not original but great anyway!!!

This story is a written description of a 3D adult comic that's been around for years but you did a awesome job at giving the reader details so that what they imagine is almost spot on to the comic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Pleasing

I have to admit, it was very erotic, having the fungus turning the daughters and mother into his sex slaves. Very detailed, giving us the picture inside our minds to see whats going on in the story. Very well done my friend. 10/10 Sex Seal of Aproval!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BTW

The one who commented under me is a girl (me) I wish I could be a sex slave to tentacles, It would be heaven to serve my master as a sex object.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING!

Your stories are by far the best even if some minor details are a bit wrong. Great job and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Something I nitpick about...

A woman's uterus does not, and never will, have a hole in it to allow sperm to explode out and flow from other orifices. Not now, not ever. While it is a good story, I couldn't like it for that detail. In all literal senses, those women should be dead. Fantasy or not, I think this needs to be made clear.

EgoLectaEgoLectaalmost 11 years ago
@ the anonymous nitpicket

You're ok with phallic tentacles ramming straight into rectums through the anus.

You're ok with phallic tentacles going down the throat without causing gag reflexes to act up nor block oxygen.

You're ok with days-long gestation...

But you draw the line at semen spouting out from the vagina to the mouth... I mean, I get it, it's anatomically impossible. But so is all of the above, and you didn't care about those factors.

That's a bit like being OK with Orcs and Hobbits but not with Elves having pointy ears.

If the disregard of human anatomy is an issue to you, I recommend *not* clicking links to stories which are about alien-human sex, or tentacle porn... Science should get left at the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Defense

Alright the people who posted before, you really think people care about the things you pointed out? This story may not be anatomically correct, but does it really matter? I for one would love to see a second chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"This story may not be anatomically correct, but does it really matter?"

Yes, writers worth their salt actually take the time to make sure what they write is accurate. If you are going to write sex scenes involving humans than you should have a basic grasp of human anatomy. That's writing 101.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"Space Farm:" - Leila, Carol and Susan - (Daughter, Daughter and Mother)

The gist of this story is it's fodder (sperm) for feeding one's nightmares!! The girl's and later their mother Susan are so fucking (literally) excited to allow their plant master to use them as cum buckets! It boggles one's mind and imagination.

The ladies (both daughters and their mother's) uses for procreation sure as hell doesn't do one thing, nothing, for the proliferation, propagation nor precreation of their brethen (male) species! Woe for us male has-beens.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 9 years ago
Love it

This has to be one of your best stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!!

Fuck you to all the haters...this was well written and a great read from beginning to end. So glad I stumbled upon this story and this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
baffled by omittence of graphic version link

It is not often that I find something here that I really like that also has a graphic version, and it is even rarer to get supplied with a link to or name of the graphic version. Further more the majority of requests for such information goes unanswered. This makes no sense to me. Why mention this at all when any request for it will go unanswered? I must know..

That said, thank you for a great story and premise, I thoroughly enjoyed immersing myself in it. Not crazy about obvious anatomical incorrectness as it temporarily 'removes' me from the story and characters, but for some reason I was able to easily skip over the few here. Top notch! Big fan

belle1belle1over 6 years ago
Good!

One that hadn't seen and it is so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think I know where the graphic version is. A second story site, deep blue tint...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous