All Comments on 'Sins of a Sinner Ch. 07'

by MisfitToy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A real let down

crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice twist

Loved the ending. While it was great to watch Mark's obsession for Paula grow, it makes more sense that she would cover her own ass after 4 years of discrete embezzling. I hope she will be able to convince her husband to open up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sucks

The first 6 chapters were great. Chapter 7 was a total let down. A horrible way to end such a good story.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
Disappointing Ending.

The first 6 chapter were very erotic and built beautifully. The bit with trying to awaken her hubby was interesting but barely. It also doesn't make sense that 4 or 5 years of known losses which turned out to be embezellment in Indiana or wherever they were in the Midwest could have been engineered by a guy in California. Perhaps he got what he deserved; but it makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Regional Consciousness

Let's see; she sings along to Shania and Faith, and her husband thinks a wife giving her husband a blow job is a sin. I'm thinking Southern Baptist . . .

In any case, I agree with the reviewer who said that the first five chapters were good, but the sixth is kind of lame. Chapter 6 seems to be the ending to another story entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You need to make a sequel where Mark gets out of this predicament and comes back and takes Paula completely! Makes her completely give in to everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Concept of Sin

St. Paul actually said "the marriage bed is undefiled." So it is "every thing goes" between a husband and a wife. Every type of sex between the two of them. Sex was given to MAN as a way of keeping a couple together, and thus produce children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finale

A good, grown-up ending, with or without religion.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyover 6 years ago
Hell,a wow ending!!..:)) Wish you had added further chapters!!:))

One heck of an entertaining ending!! :)) You should have added further chapters to it!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a pity

BORING and lame end. How righteous. Not very credible. The whole story starts very promising and intriguing, but gradually slides down in repetition of text. Don't know where you got these high score from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous