All Comments on 'Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut'

by charmanager

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Extremely erotic content.

A lot of submission and slutishness with no humiliation. I dont get the whole balck man adoration that americans love so much, but whorish submissive cheating women are guaranteed success. Not very well written though.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
"with no humiliation"...Huh???

...what the hell constitutes humiliation in your world anon?? I always thought my girlfriend laughing at me while turning bbc slut might qualify, but perhaps I'm overly sensitive.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Humiliation stories are not erotic...

And I agree with Pete, my girlfriend laughing at me, telling me to get the fuck out if I don't like her being someone else's slut is humiliation.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 14 years ago
Please don't pay attention

to the people who wrote to put your story down. I thought you write well. The story was clear, easy to follow and had some nicely described sex which got me hard. There are people who, protected by their anonymity, spend a lot of time reading Interracial stories and then complain....assholes!!! All literary styles have accepted conventions. The trick for the writer is to keep the story interesting within the conventions for that type of story. You did it!!!!

Please keep on writing. I am interested in what happens to Megan from this point on.

ILienBagby (Bushy @ureach.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

Both Megan and Sierra are hooked on Meat's meat. They will do anything for him and he Meat will certainly make them to everything. Nicely written and interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Well done writer.

A very good example of a Cuckold/interracial/wimp/slut/whore story all rolled into one package, of course there is nothing erotic about it, and it is blatently racist in favour of black people, but then that's what you wanted wasn't it? and your target readers will be white middle aged married women and thier white tiny dicked husbands who get off watching such things, so well done for writing such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Rubbish

too much exageration,it ruins and doesnt enhances a story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please please please post a follow on to this story! I'd love to hear how the two girls get fucked in their asses by a gang of black cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RME

What a good example of reverse racism. Just remember what goes around comes around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

damn!! these girls need more black cock!!!!! would love to see megan get dp'd...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!!!

Love it!! I love interracial cuckold stories.my wife was super wet after this one and The sex was fantastic!!! And she told me that she is dreaming about being black cock slut!!! Keep writing and Please more boyfriend role in it Next time, creampie eating, feet worshiping and maybe even dick sucking.thanks

PurpleMonkeyDishwashPurpleMonkeyDishwashover 13 years ago
Brilliant

I would love to see more. Great great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Great story! Megan's conversion into a Black Cock Sluit made me soooo wet. Like her, I also love to suck and fuck big black cocks. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot :-)

what a hot hot story ... i could visualize in my mind what was going on ... what a crazy awesome porn movie this would make. you know what would be total hotness??? the boyfriend gets so mesmerized by meat's huge black fuck pole that he himself gets down on his knees for it ... and takes meat's load all over his face :-) or wait ... is that my fantasy for me? hot story ... wanna read more like it (sam)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Once A Girl Goes Black...

Loved reading about Megan's descent into a Black Owned lifestyle thanks to her girlfriend! This is happening more and more often now in cities and towns all over the place. Often due to one girl helping her friend out by showing her the beauty and superior quality of sex that can be achieved by surrendering yourself to be used by black men. My wife's sister got her into doing black guys several years ago starting when she had her black boyfriend seduce her one night they were clubbing and got really drunk. Since then, my hotwife has developed this incredible sex drive for fucking and sucking, however, only for BBC now. I love it and watching her service a wide variety of other men is so much hotter then the sex life she and I had before losing her to black guys. She's so addicted to her latest Master, she said she's thinking of going off birth control soon. I bet your Megan is going to do something similar too with Meat and his hung black friends!

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
Nice!

Where is chapter two?

"Mom's catches the fever"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE

PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whoa?!

People enjoy being degraded like this? Scary...

TheStorkTheStorkabout 12 years ago
Hot!

There's something great about female friends egging each other on into being sluttier and sluttier. Can't wait to read about the gangbang! I'd love to see an installment where Meat takes the girls off the pill and knocks them both up while the boyfriend watches!

janice kjanice kalmost 12 years ago
Exciting

It's always a little more exciting when I see any Interracial story written by a white woman like yourself,.. especially after reading your bio and finding out that you seemingly love black cock also. Although my story was a lot different, it might interest you to know that it was my girlfriend who talked me into going black, (so to speak) also .. It only took one time for this little white wife to find out what I've been missing..I've not looked back since. Sounds like Megan feels the same way and sure would like for you to write the next Chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My favorite in a long time!

I'm a Black woman who tries to make myself cum every single day, so I need new stimulation as I start predicting certain material and becoming bored with it. This is the first time I've read this, but I'm expecting at least 30 orgasms from it!!! My goodness this was so good. Every word was perfect. Never a dull/slow paragraph. I wanna cum a little more now. So I'm ending this comment to read on.... THANK YOU! :-D

jodiredjodiredalmost 12 years ago
The stories are true

While this was probably a work of fiction, things like this happen all the time. Since I went Black, I have met many other white women who have done the same. (We meet at the i/r pickup spots and compare notes on who each of us has fucked and how they were. *s*) I am in my 40s and it took me till I was 31 to discover Black Cock; today's women seem to be getting the message earlier. Women friends who have teenage daughters say that more and more HS girls are going Black and that at the colleges it is very common. One friend told me her daughter pledged a sorority where fucking Black Men was part of the initiation! So keep writing, tell us more of Megan's life now that she has 'seen the light."

teganslutteganslutover 11 years ago
Umm

It just jumped from the bf saying he and Megan had such a great relationship to her being a super slut. Doesn't make sense. Not enough development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i am a white wife

if i did this to my husband i would be divorced. The fact that married women even need something outside the marriage shows they shouldnt have gotten married in the first place. Stand on a street corner and sell yourselves if this was my husband he would have left me with nothing and took the kids. Seems everyone has fantasies they want to make reality at the cost of their marriage all cheaters should be alone and never be in a committed relationship cause they don't know the meaning of one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could have been a good story...

...but it got boring, fast. Repetitive and poorly developed, then the missing punctuation, missing letters and even whole words that should have been there but weren't made it a chore to read. And somehow, Megan's white tube-top turns black?

If the boyfriend was going to hang around, he should have been slurping some massive loads of cum from his whore's used pussy, maybe even sucking some of those big dicks with her.

Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

My girlfriend's roommate only dates black guys. She and my girlfriend, who's a beautiful 23 year old large breasted blonde by the way, get drunk and party together all the time. I often wonder if I'm ever going to show up at their apartment one day to find a scene like this.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
oh yes

Yes i agree this story is becoming more andmoer true, i chat with women my age on line from time to time that have taken black cock, like i have and we all seem to have same urges, needs and desires for big black cock

it seems all of us want more andmore black cock as we get more lol

if i had got some in high school no telling what i would have done probably a good time i was 40 before i got my first thick 8;; black cock

marypatmnmarypatmnalmost 11 years ago
marypat

wnt to be a black cock slut nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BIG BLACK COCK addiction

This the most erotic BBC story which I have read on this site. Pleeeeas continue, I can't wait to read about those 2 BBC fucksluts getting gangbanged by a dozen big black studs.

As a white blonde bubble butt shemale living in Las Vegas, I have cum to find out that those big black muscular studs love white bubble butt shemale ass. I have serviced many of them with great pleasure.

This is one of my many BIG BLACK COCK fantasies.

Next time they take me up to their casino room, I will realize the BBC fantasy in my Mandingo video.

I love, love,love to get fucked brutally by BIG BLACK 12-INCH COCKS. I'l wear my slutty hot pink naughty schoolgirl outfit complete with a hot pink latex mini skirt and 6-inch hot pink platform stiletto heels. I will slut-dance for them to get their BIG BLACK 12-INCH COCKS rock hard to impale my white shemale bubble butt with.

I'll beg 3 of the big black studs to gag me and fuck me balls deep with 36 inches of BIG BLACK 12-INCH COCKS.

This will be pure white shemale BBC fuckslut ecstasy!!!!!!!!!!!

zena99zena99almost 11 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Fucking Fantastic. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

First he should have crawled between her legs an eat her cunt as she watched the vidio. Next at the party he should have got naked and dropped to his knees and help clean that first girls face then craw to megan and ask her to let him tast that cock too. then he should have asked the guy to fuck her right then and cleand her pussy. Let them all know from get g they could take all the black cock they wanted but he was going to be there and be naked ready to clean ther mouths and cunts and ass of any cum they had.

In high school I was know as a cum slut and was ready to clean any girl any time. I got to eat lots of creamed pussy and on prom nights we would get a couple motel rooms where I was on duty all night. Nothing like a pussy that has been dancing for a couple hours then drinking beer and peeing then getting creamed. the smell was somthing I will never forget and all the tastes. I actually liked them slightly on the dirty side and made sure the girls new that they should not wash or clean there for a few days before I cleaned them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Well written and well paced! Perfect length. Loved the descriptive details as well. Found myself coming back to this story for many nights to read while I played with myself. Looking forward to reading about Megan and Sierra getting cock from the entire football team <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love to suck cock

I have learned to love licking well fucked pussy and licking a large cock clean. My wife likes to watch me suck cock and encourages me all the time. Life as a cock sucker is great.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 10 years ago

This one didn't do it for me. The girls were too easy and the story lacked believability

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cock slut

My wife started slowly just flashing and I encouraged her but she continued and really got carried away. She got bolder until she was fucking well hung guys in front of me. Now she fucks them then has me lick their cocks clean then clean her pussy. Life as a cock sucker is great and any husband thinking of getting their wife to flash other guys should go for it. I hope it will turn out as good for you as it has for me, you may think you woiny like it but believe me it is a real turn on and a great life being a cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi

Yes looking forward to part two. Plz make the sequel soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want to be her!

I so understand why women go black!! And so wish black men would take me and gang fuck me !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
like my wife

A great story, but true to real life my wife had her first one at 35 she is 42 and still serviced by one or more.

why do the guys like to whore them after they have taken ownership of them.

YES IV BECOME A cock old .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another cock slut

I agree with unonymous, once my wife started fucking blacks in my presense, my whole world changed. I love watching as she gets fucked like the black cock whore she's become and love eating creampies and cleaning those superior black cocks and sometimes taking their load in my mouth.This is the best any husband can do for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not Much of a Man ....

The man in the story or the commenters, you're not much of a man if you can't keep your own wife happy. It's kind of sickening how much of a wimp these guys become. They might as well wear the skirts. Geez.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
chapter 2

What happened in chapter 2. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you want this continued , best " send feedback " a nice ty and show some love .

one hot Nasty story , 4 years since it was written/posted ..

you wanna see these girls take the Night Train ,

best send some fuckin good feedback to the Author.

my take on ch 02.

ain't 4 that arrive for some fun , 12 turn up ,

Sierra gets scared / loses her shit & bugs out real fast.

and leaves Morgan to ride the nastiest Night Train u can imagine ,

ole Morg'whore gets her cunt , ass & throat fucked raw ,

each o the the guys blows a load in each hole

36 loads plus 2 more from Meat ..

good little bitchboy boyfriend thinks to himself,

well its her party & she's been screaming "she's daddy's whore"

so decides to stick around and watch her get what she deserves .

films some o the kinky nasty shit on his phone

& gets some good pictures toboot

once everyones finished with the whore ,and all have left

she's curled up in a ball on thier bed with an ice cold cloth on her gaping raw ass

with her hands cupping her totaly busted cunt , moaning like a half dead dog.

he packs up all his shit & gets some buddies to help him move all his stuff out.

the buddies want to call the cops when they see how fucked up Morgan is

but he shows them the film of her he has on his phone & 1 o them pukes on the floor

so they say "she wanted it , she got it , she begged em for it"

"fucking bitch better learn to live with it"

Morgan wakes up 8 hours later to the noise of Sierra packing up & moving out

Morgan, still numb & hardly able to move coz she is so bruised & sore asks

"what's going on, why are you crying babe, & where did you go last night & why are you moving out" even talking hurts her throat feels so raw.

Sierra starts crying even more

"sorry honey i gota go , my parents will kill me if i stay here as your roommate"

now Morgans confused , & Sierra explains ,

seems pussybitchboyfriend was not the only one filming the fun., ..

Meat "daddy" and her Lovers all got stuff on film & been having great fun sharing

**The Night Train ,college whore superbang** with all thier friends .

of her taking big black cock in all three holes & covered in cum ,

begging for "daddys whore wants more" "fuck me harder" "college cumdump"

& some real nasty stuff directly into the cam.

funny thing is , on all the vids Morgans is the only face you get to see .

none o the guys is seen above the neck

the vids are all over campus & already up on the net & now Sierra's got to go

"sorry Morgan , i am sooo sorry " Sierra sobs " i just can't stay here with you"

Morgan's cold & her body is aching so much ,

goes to get one of boyfriends big shirts or sweats to put on ,

but all his clothes are gone , now she's more confused , ALL his stuff is gone.

gets her phone ,spends hours trying to call him, his phone is switched off.

calls his buddies numbers, most won't pick up,

those that do tell her to forget trying to contact him .

& tell her to delete their numbers from her phone,

she starts calling her friends those that pick up,

laugh are abusive & most scream "don't call me again".

her phone rings , it her parents number . she picks up its her father

her father sounds angry , worried , concerned ,

"Morgan , whats happened , why are you crying "

she can hardly talk her throat feels like shit ,

"daddy i'm taking a break from college i'm coming home"

she explains that her wonderful boyfriend has dumped her , moved out & refuses to take her calls. Daddy :) does not sound angry anymore, just worried & concerned.

" oooh Morgan , sweety , we have been trying to call you for all afternoon , since we got the voicemail message from the college Dean telling us they were throwing you out for bringing the college into disrepute, he was raving so the message was garbled , but if the video he has of you is just some silly on campas bust up with your boyfriend then we will take this to court , we won't let them kick you out"

well that would be MY chapter 02.

although theres a big section on the

**Night Train collegewhore superbang**

& all the nasty sex that i skipped here that would need to be included lol

MY chapter 03 ,

well , Morgan & family dealing with being kicked out o college

maybe her family won't take her back ,

& she ends up the full time football team sextoy

maybe the boyfriend gives his filming of the gangbang to the college or her parents & all the Football players also get thrown out , junking the whole football program.

coz on his film he has thier faces & them telling him not to get busy ,

to stay the fuck out of it . & laughing about all the nasty shit they gonna do to really "fuck this whore up so bad" .

MrDeepMrDeepover 9 years ago
Love this story

Keep up the hot writing like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me too

As a real life Queen of Spades (ankle tatoo and all) I loved reading about Megan's first BBC experience. My first time was similar and the moment I got my first look, feel and taste of black manmeat I knew instantly I'd be a queen for life. I especially loved her dirty talk. I talk to all my bulls that way. They love it when a white woman vocally expresses her love of BBC. Looking foward to the Megan's team experience. We can compare notes. Lol! Write it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
chapt 1

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Im a married white girl of 32. I wear a Queen of Spades tat on my ankle. My husband of 6 yrs is a total bore but loves me to no end . I can say for me, becoming addicted to black cock came after one time with a total stranger I had met.

We had fucked only twice and after that I was begging for him to have me as his white slut, I had no concerned for my husband anymore. When I bought my new lover home and my husband (he is somewhat racist too) had no idea about me and my new older black lover.My husband tried to get tough and was bitch slapped into his place immediately. I found it to be amusing and cause me to lose respect for my husband.

My husband was knocked back he remained there from humiliation I guess, within 3 min my lover was in our bed fucking the shit out of me, my husband was unable to do anything but sit outside our bedroom door and listen to his wife getting her sweet pussy getting beat up by this black stud stranger I had met 2 weeks earlier.

I continued to fuck my Bull for the next month, I offered my husband to file for divorced, he refused, the idiot.

He still takes care of me, I know longer fuck or even sleep with my husband. I sometimes give him little sex treats with my Bulls permission. One night my bull turned me out and invited 4 of his ex prison buddies over, they used and abused me sexually for more then 12 hrs, when I got home my husband was in tears, he cries alot the fucking wimp. He thought I needed to get to a hospital my body, tits, pussy and ass were so red and bruised. I told him to shut the fuck up and come and kiss, lick and clean my sore pussy.

I had 5 men cum in me and all over me, I bought this treat home to my pathetic husband. When he saw the condition of my very pink and swollen pussy he was amazed. My pubic hair that covered my lips were caked with dried cum. My husband complained that I reeked of nasty sex.

I called my husband an ungrateful bastard, I also told him that I had gotten fucked by 5 black thugs and how I enjoyed it. I bring my sorry ass husband a treat of my cum filled pussy of 5 different men and he wants to complain. I took my foot and pushed it hard into his dick and balls, when he bent over in pain I slapped him into next week. I grabbed him by his hair and forced his white face into my black cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your all sick to like this!!!!

I never read these satanic cuck stories just the comments, because you all make me laugh at your sick lives. All the white bitches who like black cock will all sink deeper into their cess pits along with their bf/husbands & black cocks. Those kind of black fools know better not to touch any of us black sisters because we can spot them a mile away - their just trash not real black men. Because Real black men with Real BBC have respect for themselves & women, especially black women. Oh & one more thing, all these cuck stories are written by small dicked white cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Respecting Black Women

Funny comment below. If black men respected black women so much why do so few of them stay with their baby mama's. Only black women black men tend to respect are their grandma because half the time they raised them.

desireexperienceitdesireexperienceitalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Love the story. Those football college parties always were amazing... I enjoyed my fair few

jane4152jane4152over 8 years ago
Response to "Respecting Black Women"

Hilarious comment by anonymous below regarding black men. Seeing as though the black men that you are referring to do not represent actual Black men as a whole..the boys you are referring to make up a tiny portion of the black community (which is sad in and of itself every male/female should have responsible parents/role-models). With that in mind there are many Black men that not only respect their girlfriend/fiance but raise and father the children they help to make. Also not all Black men, women, &amp; children come from broken/single parent homes that is an insane stereotype that plauges our community..clearly you haven't been exposed to our community enough to see that so with that being said....bye Felicia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One and done

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've never had a BBC, but I have always fantasized about it. I love watching videos of BBCs going into white pussies. I'm in the process of a divorce (husband cheated), so maybe I can experience this one day. My husband has a small cock, so I am not even sure if I could take a BBC. Right now, though, I'm so wet that any cock would be good! But the vibrator will have to do for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

I don't know why people opposed to this type of story read it or even read the comments. Who do you think you're bluffing - you all love it. White wives/girlfriends should be encouraged to enjoy the pleasures that those superior BBC's can give. Husbands/boyfriends should support their woman's graving (NEED) for black cock. Black cocks deserve fine white pussy and white pussies should "belong" to big black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BBC

My biggest fantasy is knowing my wife is getting done by a black lover. We just started experimenting with cuckolding, her white lovers are fun, but I cannot wait until she comes home after being fucked by a black cock

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Well, we all know what happened after that...

...a b s o l u t e l y nothing! Half a decade later little cuckie is still sitting around, waiting for something to happen, something worth mentioning.

Considering the fact that he´s only written one story and his "to be continued" turned out to be "hot air" - who can blame her for turning away from this loser?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you stick around?

My wife finally fulfilled my long time fantasy and had sex with a black guy. It took years before she did it and afterwards she said that she could kick herself for not doing it sooner. We have enjoyed many encounters both together and just her and whoever she was meeting. She never meets anyone unless I have met him and approved of him. If she had did to me what Megan did to you, she would have seen me one last time.....when I moved OUT!!!! Oh and "meat" would've lost his teeth if he'd disrespected me like that. I hope you dropped that skanky assed cunt and NEVER had shit to do with her ever again. I bet she is HIV positive, on welfare, and has had all of the STD's. Ann is now my x-wife but NOT due to playing around. When I deployed for my 6'th tour she sent me a Dear John letter. She just couldn't handle me being back in the combat zone again.

God bless all of us idiots that charge into battle BUT even more so GOD BLESS our wives for all they indure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay..

To the 32-year old white girl, you're plain abusive. Do us all a favor and divorce your husband instead of abusing him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cruelty

Dump you boyfriend. Dont be cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

You know it's very hard to explain to people and to convince them of the lifestyle. The bbc lifestyle. Those of us who live it enjoy it truly enjoy the descriptive encounters enjoyed by others such as ourselves.Believe it or not people this lifestyle does exist. Some fantasies are told but I think most are true. Once blacked ,a white wife can never turn back. It is impossible.It becomes an addiction for her. A necessity. She has to have it. It overtakes her entire being. Big Black Cock becomes an obsession. Plain and simple. A white couple can have a loving happy relationship in the day to day sense of things. However, when it comes to sex a different mentality is necessary. No man can fuck like a black man. And noan can satisfy a hot horny white wife/woman like a black man. I have witnessed this over and over for several years. It's quite amazing to watch the woman you love taken to levels of sexual bliss over and over never experienced in her life. Every time is a new experience at the hands of a black stallion and stallions. My wife loves me more now for allowing her to experience these wanton feelings on a regular basis. A happy wife is a happy life. I truly enjoy watching my mature white wife be the older white slut for much younger black men.And I know in my heart that there are many other loving husbands that feel the same sentiment. Yes my wife is in love with me,however she loves huge uncut black cock on a regular basis and I love to watch her enjoy it.One or many at one time. Wonderfully exciting to watch!!!!!

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticover 7 years ago
Sucked!

This was some very unimaginative shit. I hate gratuitous sex and authors who don't know how to nor care about building arousal in their readers. There was no seduction whatsoever. And naming your Mandingo stud, "Meat", was so bad that it brought the story down even further. Figure out who you're writing for. If it's just yourself, then write all the terrible shit that you like. But if you're actually trying to post something that entertains readers, then at least try to be a little more imaginative. This story is like bad porn - no plot, no character development, no rising arousal via seduction and straight to the sex - bad sex, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheated

When she came back to him her things should have been packed and booted out.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 7 years ago
Insulting to all the Brothas who can wield a BBC and rock a woman....

But are not drooling, gansta-player simpletons. EXTREMELY RACIST. But sadly common on this site. You know, there is a smooth and respectful version of BBC out there for some classier ladies, but most of the wankers wouldn't get off on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a racist drivel

Keep your bbc shit to yourself.

LucyflameLucyflameabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Please continue this!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Learn how to write, or don't write at all, so many grammatical errors, SO HARD TO READ!

Learn how to write, or don't write at all, so many grammatical errors, SO HARD TO READ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Throw her ass out

Her shit should be on the curb and she should have to live with old homeless big dick mcgee... dont let her live with that man still that is not only torture and bullshit but just kick her ass out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Life as it's meant to be

Great story! Yes, life as it's meant to be...all white mouths, white cunts and white asses must be available to service our Black Masters whenever, wherever and however He wishes to use us. It's our privilege...the BNWO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need to Proofread

so many grammatical errors, Makes it SO HARD TO READ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn

Do these things really happen in colleges

Damn lucky black guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come back to reality

just a bunch of bullshit stereotyped with tales #BAC #BYC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

Boyfriend moves out.Megan gets knocked up by Meat.Meat Jr born 9 mos. later. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut Megan

Sierra will take over the discipline of Megan by correcting .her performance with brutal slaps on the ass while berating her verbally until she gets it right. Pregnancy achieved and a life spent nursing black babies. Then Sierra will find another white conservative bitch woman to domesticate into black sexing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Megan's Reward

If Megan was my girlfriend here is what I would do. I would wait patiently for all the fucking to end. Then I would tell Megan that I love her so much that I'm willing to accept the "new her" just to be with her. At some point she would go to sleep. When she was asleep I would gently handcuff one of her wrists to the bedframe. Once she was secure I would go out in the garage and get the 5 gallon can of gasoline that I had bought earlier. I would pour the gas all over the bed and on Megan too. Then I would wake her up and tell her its payback time. Then as Megan screamed at the top of her lungs I would light a match and throw it on the bed. I would laugh as Megan screamed in sheer agony as the flames engulfed her body and she slowly died. Hell, I might even eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as I enjoyed the show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife - Big Cock lover

My wife loves Big Cock...not so much into BBC as she is into big cock. Her first orgasm, age 27, was with a white male having 10"...those big ones hit a woman's cervix...some women get off on this, for others it's a turn off. My wife readily admitted that if I had not been big, our relationship would not have progressed past the first fuck.

When we got married she had never had multiple partners...she was so hot in bed I figured she'd love 2 men...turns out 3 were best. She could take all of us till dawn...soaking wet the entire time. Loved cum pumped into her...but, she NEVER 'went black.' That's not to say we never had black partners, we did, she likes big cock and it is easier to find a hung black than a hung white. That said, 3 of the largest 5 cocks she ever had were white...and I'm talking some massive meat. #1,4 & 5 were white, but #1 was so big nothing came close to the sheer mass of cock he had...took her 10 weeks to be able to comfortably take him...he was her lover for 12 yrs., but he wouldn't take her anally and she LOVES anal with really big cock. Her absolute #1 high in sex is having her girlfriend suck a load of cum out of her pussy while she takes Mr. Big in her ass.

Even with black partners we Never experienced the humiliation professed in this story. None of the black men were anything but respectful to both of us; they just loved having such a hot willing wench like my wife fuck them delirious. They always, everyone of them, congratulated me on what a lucky man I was to have such a loving [to me] woman who was open to multiple partners. My lady is 110% pure classy lady...till she takes her clothes off...then she goes to pure lust when she sees a long, thick, hard, hungry cock...she doesn't stop till 'they' drop...it's quite an experience watching and participating. I'm always a participant...never been told I have a small cock...prob. because I don't... don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not big like those guys are. When you have 9-10" of cock, you're in a completely different category of cock...I'm just big, not close to Monster.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love BBC, good story

I love being slammed in all three holes by BBC xoxoxoxoxo Annette

SlutWifeFucker69SlutWifeFucker69about 6 years ago
Megan turned nigga cock addicted WhoreKitty.

There's absolutely no doubt Meat immediately began pimping her to every Bull he knows and since Megan had no shame she even begged him to film her Whoreicication live stream pay per view to compleate her nigga FuckToy humiliation !!$$♡♤♤♤♡$$!!!!

zena99zena99about 6 years ago
love it

I reread it often,

i always hope that it will truly Be Continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too Many Errors And False Statements

You desperately need an editor to read, and correct, your stories before you post them.

Second, a ten year study done by the National Institutes of Health and released just a few years ago, proved that Black Men had smaller amounts of sperm and less ejaculate than White Men. Look it up for yourself.

The average volume of ejaculate for white men is 3.7 ml, or roughly three-quarters of a teaspoonful.

So the volumes of ejaculate you claim for Black Men is pure Bull Shit. Even a thousand pound bull does not ejaculate much more than a tablespoon full.

A realistic story can be as hot, or even hotter, than a story based on bull shit.

Discounting the facts above, I've sucked a lot of black cocks and I'm a white man so I can personally attest to the sizes and amounts of ejaculate from black men and I keep going back to suck, or get fucked by, those black cocks.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
She-it

A big fat zero! This is total disrespect for the Guy, why would you hang around a (A big bore Whore, Big Hole Mole, Loosie Lucy, Crater cunt cavity behind a Big cunt Front, and she can deep throat a Boat, and She's a big slack fuck because she can take a big Mack Truck) Anyway that's my Comment 1 ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the sad White boy cucks in the comments having a tantrum

Really drives home just how inferior and insecure they all are. White bitches should just fuck black and end that pathetic excuse for a race once and for all. Do the world a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You're the misguided dumb*ss...LOL

You seemingly suffer many "Disordered Phobias" affecting such dementia of your own inferiority as a species...smiles Your insecurity ist why you write such ridiculously out of true proportion BS stories. Sorry, but I've dated some african negros und they on average are NO larger than anyone else. There ist NO such thing as bbc. Complete BS. Those african negros shown on the American websites are porn stars und are NOT the true measure of the negro species as a whole population.

As factual data does show, performed in unbiased study by W.H.O. (World Health Organization) in 2015, the Dutch men on average have the highest number of their population who have larger penis size than 6 inches of any other "Ethnic Group" on the planet, regardless of race or any dumb*ss mentality likened to your ignorant retardation.

Your are seemingly extremely racist, und full of yourself probably because of your own lack of personal achievement, intelligence, or ability to assimilate into the large majority which ist the "white" society that has carried your sad excuse for a race, und given your negro species most everything it has learned or enjoyed in life.

You sound like a sad "LITTLE" boy having a child-like tantrum.

If you don't like my comment, f*ck you, und if you don't like that either, f*ck you again.

How about that little boy?...smiles

Maybe I should get my strappy und buttf*ck you, slap your cheeks with it und shove it in your mouth...smiles

RustolotRustolotover 4 years ago
More???

Let's here more of their fun...and the racial or for that matter any hate, if you don't like this kind of STORY (not a factual report), don't read them. Kay

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not bad but as usual

One more "To be continued..." 10 year old story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, ten years and no sequel

He returned to the apartment after work, it was pay day. Because Megan was always so nice to the Landlord, He let us slide for one month so we were always one month behind... Funny thing. All my stuff was outside the doorway of my apartment. and when I tried to use my key. the lock was changed. I carried my stuff to my car and called Megan to find out that Meat had replaced me. I said oh... so who in there is going to pay the two months overdue rent? she was silent. She had no job, Sierra had no job and because meat got caught and thrown out of the program, he also had no job and so I hung up. Two weeks later, It finally dawned on her. No rent, No utilities, power shut off, water turned off, gas discontinued. non-payment. and then it really dropped-. eviction... I finally answered her call... She's telling me that I have to come back.. No way Megan. You threw me out remember. besides, it was my apartment. You merely moved in with me and then you moved Sierra in on top of me then replaced me with Meat without thinking.. who's going to pay the bills? Never thought of that until the utilities stopped and the eviction notice on the door. Right... You should have thought about that before you replaced me with a big cock. bye bye. and I hung up... Grape vine... Megan's sick, Really sick. Problem Sierra is too. why? Meat. He had multiple S.T.D.'s, knew about it and didn't care, he infected Megan, Sierra and a host of other white girls who in turn infected other's and one of those S.T.D's just happened to be AID's. The girls found out about it... too late. it was advanced. I smiled, sorrowful for the most part but I missed "the bullet".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Not sure which I am enjoying more, the story, or the triggered kluxians.

Imagine having that empty a life... probably could do with a BBC to fill it lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp

wimp cut your lose and move on. oh by the way white women are easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught my future wife

While in college I caught my future wife in bed Molly with a black football player Ty. They didn't hear me come in so I took some pictures and left with out them knowing. I had to get out before I laughed because his penis was smaller than mine. I thought all black men were supposed to be bigger than white guys. My bad I'm wrong. I printed the pictures and mailed the to her parents. I didn't see her till the next night I acted as normal as possible but she didn't I asked what was wrong she said she wasn't feeling very good I asked if she wanted me to leave? She said no just please hugg me she just needed hugged. I stayed for a while put her to bed and left I didn't really want to be with her anyway. I told her I would check on her tomorrow that would be Sunday. I called her about at 8:00 and asked how she was doing she said maby a little better. I asked if she wanted me to check on her later she said that would be nice. I called late enough that she wouldn't expect me to come over. I forgot to say I drove to her home town to mail the pictures and put them in the local slot. That way they should have them Saturday Monday at the latest. I called her Monday evening no answer. I tried 3 times. Then I called her friend Carrie. Carrie said her parents were there and picked Molly up to take her home for some reason. I asked if everything was ok because I knew Molly wasn't feeling very well for a couple days. Carrie said maby I should call Molly. I tried 3 more time's still no answer so I called her parents house and her father Doug answered. I said this is Tim is Molly there I am concerned because I knew she hadn't been feeling well and was concerned. He said thanks for caring but she was in bed. I asked if he would let her know and have her call when she felt better? He said he would and thanked me. I never heard from her the rest of the week I even called Carrie ever night and she hadn't heard from Molly either. Saturday when I got off work I drove to Molly's home about 7 o'clock I knocked on the door. Her mother Jan answered the door I think suprized to see me. I asked if Molly was there? She said Tim this isn't a good time. I said Molly and I are engaged to be married and I think I should know what is going on. She said Tim give her some time this is not a good time. I broke down and crying saying I hate to say this but if she can't talk to me and let me help her through this what ever it is then I need my grandmother's ring back now. She said wait here a minute. Doug came to the door with Jan they walked out on to the porch. They both pleaded with me to give her some time. I asked is she sick? No kind of. I got a little louder saying is she sick or not or what's going on? They kept going on. I got up started walking away saying I guess I will have to handle this another way. I had no clue other than going to a lawyer but I didn't really want to do that I loved that cheating what ever. I wasn't 10 minutes away when my phone rang I answered it hello. It was Molly she said in a weak voice would you mind coming back I will talk to you? I said I would be right back. When I knocked on the door Molly answered it she looked like a wreck. I stood there in shock finally I asked my gosh Molly are you sick? She said yes but not physically. It was something I had done. What the world would be so bad that you couldn't talk to your future husband? She stumbled and finally told me about Ty and she said she didn't have any excuses for her behavior. I dropped down missing the chair hitting my head and managed to knock myself out. When I woke up she was hugging me saying how sorry she was. I looked at her tried to get up away from her embrace and stumbled and fell again got up again trying to get to the door and grabbed the door frame looked back at her saying do you love Ty? NO she said it was the stupidest thing she ever done. I said it sure was the stupidest thing I ever heard of her doing. Finally my head was clear enough to ask for the ring and she was crying her eyes out. Trying to pull it off and couldn't. I asked if she needed help? She said no she hoped I could forgive her. I said I already forgive her I just don't know how to forget could she tell me how. She said still crying she would love to help me forget. I said ok but if that SOB is ever around her she had better slap him hard as she could. Also if I hear of him of him making any bad comments about either of us she had better be ready to bail me out of jail. I drove us back to college and sure enough Ty aproched Molly Tuesday and she did slap him. I guess it was really humiliating to him. When I heard this I had to laugh. Thursday I was walking down the hall going to meet Molly following Ty. He seen Molly and started running his mouth. This time I think he was ready for her but not me. Molly swung at him he grabbed her calling her a B**** . I yelled hey Ty he looked at me. I slugged him in the gut with my left and in his left jaw with my right. Molly and I walked away holding hands. Neither of us were bothered anymore. Molly and I just had our 15 anniversary we have 4 children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a classic

These bbc fetish stories are weird, but theyre very sexual, so theyre good to jerk off to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Move on

I would have went and got their drinks all right and it would be loaded for bear. To start with I would not have went to an all black man party or even let her because I would have been smart enough to know it was not right. Now if she wanted to go that would be fine I would be done with her no problem also I would have some of my buddies go with me for backup get some pictures of her in action and mail them to her family. I would like to see some writers write stories about men who will not be taken advantage of also women who will not be taken advantage of. A lot of the stories I don't understand why writers want to put down all white men. I guess it is free to dream if that is the only way they can survive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes for sure she would not return to our marriage I would divorce her as quickly as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure mythology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was blacked at 19 in college. As a dance team member, we were supposed to befriend the basketball team as this was an all white school until they instituted a team. I was asked to the years big event by him and ended up in his apartment and stayed for the weekend. Until that night, I was a virgin, no oral, fingering or even having my bra removed and having my tits massaged! My, god, this guy could fuck!!! And I've been hooked ever since. He fucked me 5 times a week for the next 3 months and proposed to me. The answer was 'No' and we broke up.

I started dating his room mate but it wasn't the same.

I went to their apartment one Sunday to clean up the place and 7 were there having a party. After quite a bit to drink I did a dance, stripped, sucked a couple off and then the fun began! All 7 fucked me for 4 hours.

After that, I couldn't get enough black cock! Stopping by the apartment, I would fuck whoever was there!

Being an all white school, word got around about this white girl doing the team. But I didn't care. Skirts got shorter, tops were lower and bras vanished. I was a black cock sucking whore and proud of it! And still am!

They can fuck the shit out of you for 2 hours, take a break and do it again.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

It was ok. I guess we all had our Meats in our day. I know I had a few. One was a Jamaican Man who had a HUGE Cock. He always HURT like HELL but I just couldnt say No to him or Stay Away. I just kept going back to him for MORE. Finaly we did like Meat did and he had other friends we would Drink and get high with and he started sharing me with. Maybe I was just to much in to Black Mens by the time I even started with him or it was all the Drinking and Smoking we did and I was so High I just get so Horny when I smoke that I WANTED them and Didnt Care How MANY of his Friends were there or IN me those Days WE Partied together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mistress Sierra will take full ownership of Megan by letting Megan get all the cock from Meat and the other black men visiting. Sierra will put Megan hard to work fucking and sucking black cock without letting her take a break as the hard swatting of her reddening ass encouraging her to throw caution to the wind while exhausting fucking those thick long shafts. Megan forgets about the rumbling on her stomach as Mistress ramps the amps higher on her slave by increasing the hard swatting of a very sore ass to achieve her goal of impregnating Megan and ensuring she throws her life away to pleasurizing black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Megan was super eager to slobber on that big black meaty weiner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good Thing

There weren't any more chapters, pure racist, cuckold stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy smokes, does this really happen in colleges/ high school like I am reading in the comments and in the story. Which college is this where all the white girls are only into black guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice sluts to have right about now wish in-law be up to this sort of action

Sparky2022Sparky2022over 1 year ago

White women were born to be sluts to big black cocks. One a woman goes black, she will never go back. Her desires will ramp up to bigger and bigger cocks and becoming common street sluts

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous