All Comments on 'Have You Ever...'

by virgin_sexpert

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Speechless

You write some of the hottest scenes I've read on here, and they keep getting better. Please continue...

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
A beautifully described BJ

Very sweet and steamy story. What else would I expect from a virgin sexpert?

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

I love this story. Maybe try one eating some white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it...some idea

You are getting extremely close to an enjoyable and important subject. Many of which are not talked enough about. Black girls want to experience a white man. In their depts they know they will be breeding "upwards". However racial lines for them are scary. Black girls on the whole are trained to be submissive while the black bulls (guys) are trained to be agressive. Dangerous!

A submissive, young (very young) black girl being introduced to a white older man and regularly serviced is a hugely enjoyed story line. That you could well develope and write upon. Start her out at about age 10-12, let us hear her scream and cry. Write about her belly developing a white man's baby growing her belly.

Her virgin oder, that black musk. Her virgin taste, those delighful curtains leading into the main theatre of preformance.

I like where you are going writing wise, keep it up. You have great potential. If you want to contact me...gord.jca83@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous