All Comments on 'Omega Pride Ch. 06'

by Canis_Crazy

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay!

Thank you for updating finally! I can honestly say on behalf of everyone who reads this. "It's about time!!!". Please update more soon! I hope we see more Wyatt and Delphi interactions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you !!

This story has me totally addicted. I feel so much for Delphi. Please update soon.

lokitillalokitillaover 12 years ago
Amazing

I think this is the best chapter yet! Great advancing of plot, but with appropriate timing and unique detail. Nice character development most of all. Can't wait to see what comes next.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
You're back!

Thank you for this wonderful addition. So much intrigue and suspense! I just love it. Can't wait to understand what the creepy guy it and what Delphi's old pack had. Keep it up! DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I check your story for updates every other day. :)

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 12 years ago
awesome

loving your story hey, can't wait till the next chapter. im intrigued and drawn into your story developements they are bloody brilliant. will be looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for continuing this great story

I love your writing and can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

This was a brilliant read! You have some really interesting and imaginative twists and turns here, and the way the story is progressing is wonderful.

Just one point though - there are a number of small spelling and grammatical errors which while not terribly bad do throw the reader's rhythm off. Word processing software doesn't always pick these up, and it is always very useful to have another fresh set of eyes proof read anything you write (I do!), it doesn't have to be an experienced editor, just someone who will, nine times out of ten, spot things you have missed because you are too close to the piece. I think this will really help the flow of your excellent writing – keep up the good work!

I look forward to the next chapter, please let it arrive soon!

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

Please do leave us again... This story is fantastic!! I swear, The best and far most interesting werewolf story on this site--PERIOD! I'm so glad that you did something new and not add 'vampires'. She must be the moon maiden!!! she has to be!!!!!! I cannot wait to read more. Thank you updating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little too much wounded duck

Not a bad story, but a little less wounded duck would be nice: can she not be infinitely fearful of everyone and everything all the time?

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
WOW

That was an exciting and emotional chapter.I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Had to look up μιγάς... meaning half-breed or mongrel in Greek. Makes me wonder what it means in your story. A half-breed of what? I want the next story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I am so happy u continued with this story! Please keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo !!!

Excellant. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yaaaaay

loved it. i have been waiting forthis chapter.thank you for continuing this and cant waitfor the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!

Amazing, i must have more!! :D

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
welcome back

what a spectacular return the chapter more then made up for the wait. excellent work and i can not wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I think wounded duck is finding her wings

Canis, I thought this chapter was brilliant - it was hard reading; the pain the Delphi went through was not easy to read, but I think that something has changed - her outburst at Denver was not one of an omega. It made me tingle inside... As much as I want to speculate on who exactly Delphi is, I think its up to you to let us know! It's your story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

I'm glad you are back and you have decided to continue with this amazing story.

Well done!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Awesome story! Have been holding out for the continuation of this story for sooo long - please continue!

lili82lili82over 12 years ago

welcome back!!!!!!

jenni_tujenni_tuover 12 years ago
Well worth the wait.

I do hope you continue as you have time to. It would be a shame for you not to. You have imagination and talent. Proofreading, ect come. :) Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
French correction

Wait in french spells: "attend". Especially in that context. :) But great story none the less. "Attente" is the noun "attend" is the verb, though they would translate the same in english.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As Always

Loved it - it was well worth the wait :)

SecretSiobhanSecretSiobhanover 12 years ago
brilliant!

So glad you wrote more! Please finish this story its one of my faves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANKS

Totally enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It!!

That was very interesting! I can't wait until you update more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WooooHoooo !!!!!!

Sooooooo glad you are back with a new chapter! I love this story and all the characters! I can't wait to read more!!!

You are a great writer, but the were a lot of editing and sentence structure mistakes.

So glad you finally posted this chapter. Hope all is well with you!

Nicole

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianover 12 years ago

Yay! Finally! I was wondering when you would get back to writing this story. I am very much enjoying it but I would suggest that you get an editor, such as myself, to take care of that pesky grammar and spelling problem. Literotica has several free editors that would be willing to help you in any way. If you decide to use an editor than I think that this would make your story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad you're back

A little confused though. In both eyes I have astigmatism, and my eyesight is bad. I've never heard of having both good and poor eyesight due to the shape of your eye. Otherwise, good story.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 12 years ago

good story but i do ask thing just plz leave the French thing out just put it in English would make less confusing other then that great chapter

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
Seriously

Leave the french out, or add in the english at the end of a her speech, not at the end of the chapter. Who wants to come back and read that. Thanks but no thanks, and P.S. you might want to get a proof reader, or take your time reading it, before posting it, as there are either errors or your characters have a strange way of talking.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Here's a vote for continuing to include the French

It adds to the charm and texture of your story. Plus, it emphasizes Delphi's uniqueness, her distance from everyone else in that pack.

If people don't speak any French, you've established that they can go to the end for the translation. Or you could do what the author of one Japanese werewolf story did here, and include translation at the bottom of each page.

For me your use of French enhanced the story and set it apart from so many others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you so much!

I am so excited about finding out the truth about Delphi... Her reaction was so out of character. I don't like Wyatt very much, though. And of course, it is fascinating how Delphi's wolf has her own agenda (plus, if she has retreated, maybe in order to protect her secrets, she obviously trusts Wyatt too)...

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow!

Welcome back! What a great chapter! I don't mind the French; it forces me to try to remember what I learned in high school! And to clarify one point further, I have an astigmatism but I am also far sighted, as I suspect Denver is. I hope to see more writing soon!

somalunasomalunaover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

What a creative story!!! I am sooooo glad you decided to continue! This is your best chapter so far, I cannot wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing((:

I really love your story I have read every chapter so far and I'm a really picky reader. So you keep on writing your story don't listen to these jerks who tell you to leave out the french, it's different and it keeps peoples attention. So just keep up your amazing story writing and people who steal your story are just jealous they cant write as good as you(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About time!

I've been waiting for this chapter for what seems like forever. Slightly addicted... Anyway, another great chapter with a definite twist to whet all our literary appetites. Can't wait for more! (Soon hopefully)

A little suggestion though: When you're editing, you need to check grammar. I noticed several places where you mixed present and past tense. Also, you're means you are, while your is possessive (as in "your mama"). Otherwise, I'm totally loving your writing style. Don't let the little things like that stop you from writing an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't stop please

I love your story. Checked here every day for new update. Plz don't stop

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I really enjoyed the chapter. It helped to find out a tiny bit about her past (though I really am curious now as to what happened at the second pack!) which explains some of why she is the way she is. I am wondering why she is so set on being an omega. Is the level of dominance passed from parent to child? Why can't a person be more dominant than their parents? I'm surprised that Wyatt isn't picking up on her ability to dodge his order and her standing up to Denver and thinking it may mean she isn't an omega. be an omega? I'd like to see Wyatt and her connect on a more intimate level. They need some one on one time that doesn't involve trauma or sex. Some time for them to get to know one another (maybe learn about his family and how he became Alpha) and to allow her to begin to build some trust and desire to be with him.

I'm intrigued by these creatures that the man who killed her family was. How old is Wyatt? He says he's smelled one and the last one known was in the time of Caesar! Is he that old? I am also very intrigued by the fact that her wolf isn't working with her human side and why she is keeping secrets. Keep writing! `

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please dont stop this is such a good story

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for updating! I absolutely love your story and cannot wait for the next chapter

resapooresapooover 12 years ago
I love the story, but

can we get the translations at the beginning of the story? I kept having to go to google translate to find out what she was saying. When I saw your translation at the bottom, I almost had a nervous breakdown.... well, not that bad, but you know what i mean. :)

Great Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the new chapter! Its was great! I cant wait till the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep it comming!!

I love love love your story ,may I have more please..;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i just love this entire thing u r a great author i just cant get enough of it

UrizielUrizielover 12 years ago
The Language of Love

I'm disagreeing with resapoo here. I love the french and think it adds immensely to the story even though I only have a passing knowledge and my reading skills to translate it to english. I would advise against taking it out though I do seem to recall you doing something in the first chapter along the lines of putting the translation side by side which may help some reader's, personally I did fine without it but having it at the end was a bit confusing. I would also like to add that I have loved your writing and look forward to more.

Bonne nuit de manquer

-Uriziel-

UrizielUrizielover 12 years ago
Sorry

I apologize, not resapoo, but Mermaid2189 is who posted about the removing of the french. I apologize most sincerely resapoo

-Uriziel-

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All Hail Canis Crazy!

We are not worthy of your talents!

Nauti Nymph

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

How would you pronounce "μιγάς"? Just curious, because I tend to read aloud in my head and I have no idea how to think my way through that word.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
bowa

Man I wonder how do you top this?

ShadowMaidenShadowMaidenover 12 years ago

I am really enjoying your story dont stop writing the rest as i for one cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
plz plz plz

continue the story! I luv it!

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
more please!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry so I'm not going crazy waiting for it. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! its one of the few that just suck me in with no hope of coming back:) please, please, pleeease get on to the next chap lol or i might go insane while waiting;)

alithiaalithiaover 12 years ago
Love it

Love your story, please keep writing them, they're captivating and I simply can not get enough of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your story

Now that you've started a fantastic werewolf story, and it has so many fans, it would be the height of cruelty not to finish it! I've just read all six chapters and looks forward to the next. Please do regular updates!! Thanks for continuing and sharing your talent.

CyaniteCyaniteover 12 years ago

Very pleased to see a new chapter up! I'll be excited to read more! :) I'm very much intrigued to see what happens. ~Cyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please finish story!!!!

Omg what a great story!!! I can't wait to read the next one! I wish this was a finished book!! Very very good!!!!

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
WOW

I can't wait for the next chapter I hope it will be out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE

I love this story! I get so excited every time I come online and see the next chapter. THANK YOU! Please keep writing. I can't wait to see what happens to Delphi, and how all the mysteries unravel. :) <3

aimili_sageaimili_sageover 12 years ago

Impatiently waiting!!! Absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

i loooove your series!

i've never commented anywhere before and this is my 1st comment here ever *feel special* haha jk

but i totally love the plot and im impatiently waiting for your next installment

please just tell us when your net installment might come up so that i can finally rest ive been coming to this page every day just checking if you've submitted the next installment

a new loyal reader-j

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT. I'VE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR IT.

IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

please release the next one soon i am loving this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am waiting

I am waiting BIG time for a new chapter.. Its not nice keeping a lady wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't wait for some more. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want to read it the new chapter now!!

*growls like a frustrated wolf*

This story is so amazing on so many levels.

Please update the next chapter whenever you get the time.

xox

:-)

BlahBLAGHBlahBLAGHover 12 years ago
WHERE ARE YOU?!

I love this story! It is amont the best i have read. im so intrigued. please post more as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Thank you, thank you! Please continue, you're so talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

Please continue i love this story!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice so far.

Hope you find a way to finish this story, it has been good so far. :)

crlockecrlockeover 12 years ago
HOOKED!

Please continue this story. Ive returned to your 'author' page several times looking for updates. The main character has truly sparked my imagination and I look forward to her development. Thank you for such an unuaual storyline. It is really refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

Wyatt has a short fuse hope it doesnt come back to bite him in the ass, he did mate with an Omega so maybe thoughts of demotion is running thru the minds of some of his pack members? Interesting , maybe proving she isnt Omega? yes interesting indeed, Will look forward to the next chapters

seni

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful

I am in love with this story pleease continue to write. You are one of my favorites and I always check for updates. I love how you're developing Delphi. Please keep it up!! Au revoir

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I so hope the next chapter is soon to come out. Just randomly landed on your story and I feel it has really good potential.I will be coming back and checking for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next Chapter please :)

This is just great. I'm intrigued about her past. :) And also, I just want to know when will the next chapter come out. I am really on the look out for the next one. Hope it's out soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding wheres the next?

This was simply outstanding and indeed one of the no THE best were story ive read in a long time keep up the good work and i wait eagerly for your next post!

andreeaelenaandreeaelenaover 12 years ago
hy

Please continue to write I love it by the way i am a fan of romania the land of vampires

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have read all existing chapters in one go. Wyatt and Delphi = love ^-^ And I hope you continue writing this wonderful story ^0^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please finish this story... i beg you

i so love your story, i hope you are not like the other writers that would just not finish a very FANTASTIC story... please post a new chapter. YOU ROCK! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting in anticipation!!

I read Omega Pride and I love it! Please post the next chapter. ASAP!!

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
CAN'T WAIT

I'm so dying for the next chapter. Your writing has improved so much since the first chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. So Hurry up? No pressure or anything lol :P

xoxo

C.

PinkPantheressPinkPantheressover 12 years ago
Keep Going!!!

Great so far and just starting to get really juicy, post the next chapter quickly please!

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Excellent -

I've read and re-read your story and really look forward to the next chapter. Your foreshadowing is very subtle and shows what a really good writer you are. I suspect our sweet, broken Dephi is much stronger than she appears to be and Wyatt may have his hands full. Thanks for an enjoyable read. :)

bellanomebellanomeover 12 years ago
booooo

I dont want to wait for the next chapter! I want more please! Seriously great writing style. Only critique is to differentiate between verbal and mental dialogue better. Maybe use italics when mentally speaking. The french is refreshing. Write faster :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
French??

Please ditch the french. For the vast majority of us who do not speak it, its' insertion only breaks up the story line and uses character space that could be better filled with more story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

it's been a while since you posted your apology that it's been a while - I'd really love to see this story move along . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please. Just please...

Please write more, this is one of the few stories that I'm willing to wait months for, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nooo

CHAPTER SEVEN PLEASE.

Avitreader80Avitreader80over 12 years ago
Awe, why'd you stop.....

I hope you soon continue with this story...

WerefanWerefanover 12 years ago
Thank You

You have started weaving a wonderful story that has interesting characters and an unlimited number of plot directions. I am thrilled that you have the next chapter in editing and the following chapter in process. We readers recognize and appreciate the effort required to author a story that is both creative and well written, and this story is both.

I look forward to learning what Delphis wolf is protecting her from and her full acceptance of her mate. Thank You, Thank You for not giving up.:-)

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 12 years ago
Love the story.

Can't wait for chapter 7.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Please Post Next Chapter

Please Please post next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOAH!!!

Oh My Goodness!! You are great at writing I can't wait to find out what Delphi's Wolf knows!!!! Can't wait!! please post more soon!!!! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

whens the next chapter coming out please please let us know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please

please write another chapter. i've read your series and i love it! i can't wait til you write another. please put us out of our misery

ToFall4ToFall4about 12 years ago
New chapter

Canis_Crazy, this was a good chapter. I'm intrigued. Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Puhleeeease

Update soon!!! Thanks in advance.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
FAV

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE STORIES AND ITS BEEN MONTHS AND MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATED ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY ?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous