All Comments on 'Dragon Master'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Would like more like it

I just loved this and would to see more stories written

muse_dabratmuse_dabratabout 20 years ago
wetness

This is one of those rare stories that I have to add to my list for masturbation later. It left me soaking wet and I HAD to say something about the magic of the work. A lot of thought and care was put into this story and it's very refreshing. Would LOVE to see more of ... the power in Bran is what every submissive yearns for. Thanks for the aid in orgasm! Please write more along this line.

DarkInnocentDarkInnocentalmost 20 years ago
Oh my...

Do you plan on writting more about Bran and Marged? I would love to read any sequals that occur. Great story, well written. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

I would see more of this line of story PLEASE I LOVE IT it was truly different and well written Good imagination!

PagenPagenover 19 years ago
Very Good

Wonderful, please write more on this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PLEASE continue the story!!!!

I hope you continue this story. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEZ RIGHT MORE. I LOVED THIS STORY IT HAD ME COMING OVER AND OVER AGEN!!! WOW

TAYLOR H

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this is amazing

mainstream, this story would do well! this was so well written and well laid that every trait, quality, idea feels natural, as though we all knew about dragons and their customs...

and not to mention how hot their sex was. i am not into bdsm, just slightly, little whispers of no or a slap on the ass during sex, but not whips and the such, wax burning my pussy, but this story was so hot i know i will be reading it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MOREMOREMORE!

Please write many more chapters, my pussy will thank you.

modesty-modesty-about 19 years ago
Fabulous

Your story is absolutely fabulous. You are a magical, erotic dreamweaver, and I pray you will weave further tales.... you simply must! And I shamelessly beg for more.

richardaorichardaoabout 19 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Thanks

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful story that drew me in, and had me begging for more!! Would love to see more chapters of this. Reminds me a bit of the start of Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sweet!

Very nice dude very detailed, and kept you the storie from begain to end

YsabellYsabellalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful Story

You wove your tale masterfully and ended it beautifully. What a wonderful statement your story makes on the freedom of submitting! Torturing her with orgasms? Have you perhaps had some experience in that area? I believe so, or you could not have written this story so well. Pray continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great!

You did a wonderful job on this story. It had all of the erotic elements I was looking for. Your use of description was brilliant! The way the pleasure torture was a great effect. The only thing I can suggest is longer, sex "scenes", but that is a personal preference really. The longer and more detailed the hotter. You truly have a way with words and I hope to see more chapters of this story released.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Luv your stories

I cant wait to see more of this story, I have also read all of your other stories, you are one of my favorite authors.

NEO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW great job

That was great now u need one with a night elf ^_^ I would write one my self but im only good with action -_-

-Praz-el

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Intricately Exquisite, Delightfully Arousing!

This story is woven so beautifully, and delicately that by the end of it I have become aroused in intense delight. Your story-telling is very ingeniously devised, and thought out. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. - Jaydia (Why won't it let me log in? Keeps saying Invalid usermane or password, but I know its correct. <sighs>)

ladyblazeladyblazeover 18 years ago
Heroic fantasy mixed with BDSM...........

what more could a girl ask for??? This was the first time i have read Your work, will go looking for more!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

I just read this one. going to look for more. I am a lover of dragons... and now want to find my own Dragon Master. Great JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very erotic and certain part very comically funny

Love it.

Like the part when Marged waited and waited to be eaten alive only that the dragon man kept looking at her. She has a fiery tongue that makes your heroine more adorably vocal instead of those other heroine that always seems to be at loss of words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yum!

Thanks for the story it was wonderful, the characters where wonderful and the polt was strong...only one small ciritique, spend a ittle more time editing after you have finnished writing your masterpiece, there seem to be a few hers where there should be his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this! It was the best story I have ever read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A masterpiece of submission

Beautiful imagery. The anticipation of the torture was exquiste and the cure for the pain and wounds inflicted was genius. Wouldn't I like to be a dragon lady too. I don't think your story needed much in the way of editing. It was well executed and a very enjoyable read. Yummy! Give us more dragon erotica please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bran is delicious!

I liked the way the story built. The author has a good sense of what dominance and submission are really about. My only suggestion: proof read a little more carefully. Typos and spelling mistakes distract from an otherwise lovely story.

HB1965HB1965almost 17 years ago
Fantastic

Great stuff! First one of your stories I have read but looking forward to reading the others.

tedoulostedoulosalmost 17 years ago
My favorite

I am a personal fan of fantasy erotica and this story is so far my favorite. I love all of your work and this one is the cherry on the sundae.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story was great!

I loved this story. Bran is amazing. The power he has is very erotic. I can't wait for the next story. The only things that took away from the story were the spelling and grammar mistakes. But that is trivial compared to the talent that this story reflects. Bring on the next chapter! Your fans are waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anouther chapter please.

So great so wonderful this one is not my personal favorite to play to. The spelling doesn't bother me and the characters so wonderful. I know that this was the end but to me and everyone else its the beginning. I know that if you wrote another chapter my pussy would love you so to speak lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good stuff

I have always had a keen interest in the mythical and mysterious. This is fabulous work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

It made me feel like a young woman again, just being introduced to erotic stories on the web without making me feel guilty for reading it. The details of the world were fleshed out and believable... and the story makes me wish that you would turn this into a series of books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ooos and ahhhs

love the story line and the love, but there is nothing on his part in the love.

it is halfway good. but it feels like he is the orcastrator of her pleashure,

and one sidded sex isan't sexy to me

kisslm06kisslm06about 15 years ago
great story

i love the story line, the character, everything, it kept me on the edge. great job

valaerynvalaerynabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

You did this wonderfully. I never thought I would find a dragon story, let alone such a good one. Continue it please? Marged and Bran deserve another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mmmm.. dragons!

It's one of the best stories I've ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Loved it!! Had been looking for good stories esp mythological stuff & this was just the ticket! Please, please do give us another chapter at least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
INTRIGUED........

This is the first time I have ever read a story of this genre from start to finish and I have to say I loved it! It is definately not my usual reading material but I will be reading more of Your work!! ThankYou!! (intrigued 48 yrs old UK female!!) xXx

FireontheWingsFireontheWingsabout 14 years ago
Also intrigued

I'm also very intrigued by this. I loved it and would be thrilled to hear more.

tiger_babe_05tiger_babe_05about 14 years ago
Great

Very great story! Hope there will be more to come! There is so much more than can be told!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

This was a great read, beautifully written! I hope you decide to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
brilliant

more please

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnover 13 years ago
Wow

I loved your story, and hope there is much more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love at First Word.

I just loved the story, but there was one thing I didn't like. You really need to edit it. Some examples are, "her hard length into her" "a willing an eager participant" and "not trying to escape buy searching the skies". Other then a few errors like that, it was a great story and I hope to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed watching the characters grow in their roles. When you feel the time is right and you find patience to finish the destiny of the two characters. I am very interested to see where this adventure leads. I enjoyed how you have woven the demands of some BDSM into it and its piqued my interest on the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Comforting

Most of romantic sex stories are written about ordinary people with strong sexual desires and perversions. I was delighted when this story took me to the fantasy world with sexual scenes. I like when my imagination works through all story, rather than just sexual intercourse. Thank you for this art piece.

GaladreyilGaladreyilalmost 13 years ago
Delightful

The story never seemed to stop being interesting and I was hooked on reading it. When I got to the end I was disappointed that there wasn't more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Was completely turned off by this story of rape and torture...doesn't matter whether or not it was eventually enjoyed...disgusting

RoseDarkfireRoseDarkfireover 12 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I was very interested in this story. Not many dragon stories on this site that I have seen so far. I know most don't care for the idea of rape but I find it rather thrilling. There are a few errors in the story but other than that the story was utterly perfect. Would of loved to hear about when he took her to the forest and chased her. *Giggles* But perhaps that is for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i wish

i wish that we got to know what she looked like in dragon form

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oooh!

im about to start cooing at how romantic and erotic this was. I believe this is my overall favorite story and i crave more. Being the spanking fanatic that i am, i would of loved to see a spanking scene thrown in there. Haters be damned. I found myself giggling and filled with numerous emotions while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Turn Off After Turn Off...

Him stabbing a needle through her nipples is major turn off.

The nylons and high heels are out of place in the medieval setting you started.

You coud have spent more time describing their actual sex but basically just wrote: he filled her and then fucked her hard... What lovely prose!

You should have been trying to make her submit to love, not submit her body. This is an incredibly sexist story that's demeaning to the female mind. The dragon man was such a great concept but you ruined it.

RoxyGreenRoxyGreenover 12 years ago
moderately enjoyed

Though the last comment (by an anonymous source on 11/25/11) had a point about some things, I believe they could have phrased their critism more constructivly. You were a bit abrupt with the sexual aspect of the story. You never went into great detail about describing her (how tall/short, the color of her eyes, the shade of pink of her nipples) or in describing him. As this is a sex story, would it not be a good thing to tell us the measurments of his penis?

Otherwise, I thouroghly enjoyed this story and look forward to many more. I would be happy to edit for in order to create better "prose" (as the anonomous coward worded it).

I shall go to your page now and view other submissions (I so hope you have many more).

P.S. I found none of your story sexist. You were only writing of dom/sub subject line. But maybe you should put a warning before your stories for the squeemish if you have forced pleasure involved.

Thank you so much for the entertainment.

jenellesljenelleslover 12 years ago
A top notch story

This is a love story. The way she fought him and the interplay, was well done. The fact she just didn't give in easily made it worthwhile. This was a well crafted story. I didn't find any editorial errors that caught my attention.

Someone made a comment about sexist, well, sex is sexist. Also, the stories on this site are of all types.

When it's time for your next story to be edited, please consider me to be your editor.

anonymous10169anonymous10169about 12 years ago

It was great, I really appreciated this story. It was probably the best I read so far. I am excited to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ravishing

I love how you allow the readers to be able to apply their own imagination along with yours. You've given us a wonderful plot with details that we can add here and there on our own, such as the measurements of the lady and the lord. Excellent, please keep writing more.

owletowletabout 12 years ago
Of Two Minds

My feelings about your story are quite ambivalent. It is well written - technically anyway - with just the right amount of description to make the tale come alive without drifting off into purple prose territory. Also, thank you for not describing the heroine's breasts with her bra size or giving us the exact inchage of the dragon's cock.

But (and here it comes)...

The emotional responses are ... disturbing, to say the least. Another reviewer called your story sexist, but I think that's actually off the mark. I'm curious - were you deliberately trying to write a chilling story, or was that an accident? Because as beautifully crafted as it is, I find myself with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Nothing against a D/s relationship. As a sexually submissive woman I actually enjoy stories about them very much. But what you described here is an abusive relationship. I find Bran rather disturbing, especially what you wrote about his background (training sex slaves to sell without any regard towards them); and I also found his treatment of Marged very disturbing. Essentially he rapes her (yes, what he does to her is rape, even if he makes her feel pleasure), manipulates her by addicting her to said pleasure and his presence (as she's deprived of all other human contact), and calmly waits for the Stockholm Syndrome to kick in. Which it does. With a venegance.

That is not romantic. Not in any sense of the word.

The focal point of any halfway functional D/s relationship is trust. I see none of that here. Even though Bran comes to accept Marged as his "mate", he does nothing to earn said trust. And he doesn't seem to trust her either - he never gives her a choice. He doesn't respect her. What Marged wants and feels is completely irrelevant to him, and he simply brainwashes her into becoming his perfect little woman without any regard for her desires and emotional needs. There is also the question why Marged would fall in love with him at all - nothing suggests that he's a likeable person, or even fun to talk to and hang out with.

Well, this is it in a nutshell.

owlet

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
An arranged marriage !

This not sexist but the script of a third world arranged marriage -- where the girl realizes in spite of the media-fueled ball-breaking , castrative animosity she had towards the male sex he's fun ,attractive , sexy &nice to be around with &duly proceeds to fall in love with Hubby !!

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Not Sexist but Dragonist

It is not a man being cruel to a woman but a dragon taking it out on a human for all the centuries of demonization that went on in the human media against Dragons !! This is Dagonism !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
female debasement.

I agree totally with Owlet. ALl this female domination, rape, coersion, kidnapping and submission is getting really old really fast. I understand that's is some people's fantasies, but I'm getting more than a little annoyed that women are always the brunt of this pervy fantasies. How would the story's 'hero' like it his member had candle wax dripped on it and then mutliated with a piercing?

Thought we were evolved past using women as chattel or property.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it.

As a fan of dragons and a love of BDSM this was a treat for me. Wish it had been more drawn out in her traning :-)

curiousfemmecuriousfemmealmost 12 years ago
Not sure how to rate this

Usually I give low star ratings to stories that are poorly written, but that is not the case with Dragon Master. I'm generally opposed to anything more than mild bondage, but this was a compelling story. Ultimately it's not my thing, but very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I personally loved this story. I don't know why people get offended so easily though. I mean come on chill the heck out, if you don't like it don't read it. Also if you don't like stories with women as chattel, there are plenty of stories with male slaves ;)

Loved_OneLoved_Oneover 11 years ago
Sequel? Or series?

Great story! I think you could make this into several stories!!! Please!!!

calliachaoticcalliachaoticover 11 years ago
please?

More please please please

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Enchanted

Though there were a few errors, nothing devastating and you've enchanted me with this story. Please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

Good story but cruel he's just using her oh well guess its a semi-happy story which is new

SweetTinkSweetTinkover 11 years ago
More?

Like previously mentioned, there were a few but very minor grammatical errors. I loved this story! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It was nice

I liked it but I guess for me if its a force story I like the girl to fight and refuse the whole way I hate the sappy im a female and I should give in to be happy and love and what not idk I just think its a better story ending cuz if someone is forced yhuu wouldnt go oh god now I love yhuu again great story loved the detail just not a fan of the I now love yhuu without any anger endings lol

LilMissSexyBitchLilMissSexyBitchabout 11 years ago
More!

I think you should write a sequel to this story. I feel as if you left it open with intentions to write another chapter, but never got to it. Please write another part to this story!

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
I just LOVE Dragons!!!

YAY!!!!!

That was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there is sequel!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Need More

pls a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This needs a sequel! Loved it <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! needs a sequel

haras0477haras0477over 10 years ago
It was awesome

Hoping that you listen to your fans and write a sequel. This could easily be turned into a book I would be willing to purchase and read more than once

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

When dozens of tumblr tier pseudofeminists complain about your story, you know you've done something right.

Was anyone really expecting a woman to be treated with kid gloves in a medieval fantasy story?

Was anyone actually surprised that there were plenty of BDSM themes in a story where the protagonist is chained up for 95 percent of its duration?

Was anyone really shocked by nipple piercings when we live in an age where teenagers stretch their earlobes with one inch tubes?

Was anyone really disgusted by mild BDSM in a story that happens to be on a site with a category dedicated to full-fledged rape scenarios?

The comment section is for constructive criticism. If you liked absolutely nothing about the story and yet were stupid enough to read it in its entirety, give it one star and go back to tumblr.

NENE03NENE03over 10 years ago
Book

I agree this would be a great book!!!! Loved the story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really a great story :D

Please continue the series.

honnabeehonnabeeover 10 years ago
Great, but a little more development would make it even better!

I found this story very compelling, and enjoyed it very much, but like Owlet said it is slightly disturbing. I was thinking along the same lines as Owlet in regards to the addiction to pleasure and Stockholm Syndrome. Really all they did together was eat, sleep, and fuck; I didn't really buy that either loved the other, they had no opportunity to get to know each other. The story was definitely a turn on, but their relationship could use a little more development and, as others have said, a little grammatical editing wouldn't hurt. I think I would enjoy it even more if it was fleshed out into a chapter story, so the characters would have the opportunity to actually fall in love with each other. It would take more work, but judging on how much I enjoyed this story as it is I'm sure you could write a wonderful extended plot given the time and inclination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weeeeooow!!!!

Please please please continue!!! Loved it!!! I knew she would jut because hey it's a story, but it was so good :) liked it a lot :)

kris10ekris10eabout 10 years ago
so....what happens next....

Did she transform or will she stay moral...does her life span stay the same...did she meet her father. ..does set revenge on the mayor? I'm happy that she found love but it's not over....There needs to be one to this tale. A trilogy of sorts. Wishing you would continue because you just left us wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely loved it....

I love your fantastic imagination, and how you chose to let the hero win the heart of the maiden...Anyone woman would be very lucky to experience such intense physical pleasure and then love at the same time. I wish it would happen to me. I like this sort of non-force pleasure and deep attachment, deep love and caring....Yes, please write more...Thank you. NHU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this sensual story. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how is this love

Everyone like it's so great. For him. One of the greatest feeling a sub has is the power to stop..the sub is just as powerful as the Dom. But none of this is here just a rapist Dragon getting his rocks off.....lame and sad

iriss2231iriss2231over 9 years ago
needs more!

The story was great! One of the best I've read in awhile! You must make more!! I would love to read what else could happen to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please

I need more please pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
difference

i love this story but it saddens me she did not find a way to get away from him at least once. He was so sure he could tame her but she had no way of fighting. i thought perhaps she would get hurt and he would have to not touch her or force himself on her but have to give her time to adjust or at least start to like him. i would absolutely love to see you write more. your talent is beautiful :) thank you for this story

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

a good read. imho the character development was a bit hurried, but over all, i really liked it...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this story.

I've already read it multiple times and it is an amazing story. Wish there was a chapter 2 to see what becomes of them and her finding out about her dragon side. Well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful story line

You made a wonderful story but i kinda wish you would continue the story plot i would gladly read every one you make thank you for the good read and pls pls consider making several more chapters to this story thank you ^_____^

Euklid46Euklid46over 9 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

Hello PassionSaintJohn.

The other writers who wrote to you were too kind! For God's sake, I estimate that you should be able to add at least three more installments! By the way, you are the first individual whom I have ever written to. That's how delightful your story is!

Now, divorce your spouse, render your resignation from your employment, and eat sparingly, until this tale is fully complete! I'm 68, and I wish to finish this tale before I pass, which the physicians have said is less than a year!

Don't let me down! I taught high school English for 33 years and , believe me when I say that, with work, you are truly on your way to being an excellent writer! Hang in there, and this work IS real entertaining and engrossing!

Best of luck, and don't forget my advice to you!

Sincerely,

Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I don't understand what is the point of breaking a person's will. It just doesn't make sense to me. It was a well written story, but to take a strong female with fire and break her down like that was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I wish you made Marged more resistant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
:(

This was published in 2002? Is it at least possible for more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
❤️❤️❤️

Love this story wish there was more installments,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
IN DESPERATE NEED

DAMMIT MAN, I'm with Joe on this on this one. T think we all know that you are aware that our mouths are watering and our hormones are raging for " THE REST OF THE STOREY". You write so well PassionStJohn, don't let us down, Please XOXO Kim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

This story was fantastic! I loved it. It is a classic! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I will admit that I have enjoyed the occasional rapey mindbreak or mind control story, but when a story tries to justify, rationalize or marginalize rape -- even if it's only implied or a consequence of the author not being brave enough to portray the protagonist bad guy as the amoral asshole he should have been -- I'm immediately squicked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
umm, no

It was well written, I'll give you that. And I come to this site for the rape stories, so it's not like that offends me. But, seriously, stockholm syndrome isn't love. And the rapist, who so casually refers to how the last girl he was training to sell into slavery leapt to her death to escape him, is not a romantic hero. Painting such an abusive relationship through rose-colored glasses actually killed the sexy factor for me, and I totally would have been into it, had you just been honest about what a bastard this guy is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Err

I'll admit, it is extremely well written but I felt a bit squeamish at the casual mentions of his previous lovers and their suicides (as someone else said). There is a fine line between writing erotica about ravishment fantasies and such but I think this one went a little bit too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
soooooooooooogooooooooood

I love the thought of love and dragons. How he tamed her and by love caused her to love him back. Hope to see more from this writer

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous