All Comments on 'M's Naughty Surprise'

by princessnomad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
Two words...

Oh yeah!

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Sexy flash-story of a truly loving wife

This hits home for me, particularly. How many times have work commitments robbed me and my wife of our time together? It's probably the biggest stressor in our lives. To see how this wife used it as an opportunity to connect, rather than as a vehicle for conflict, is refreshing. Very sexy, very nice.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Nice plot

Something a little different from the usual and very welcome.

Hope to see more from this new author.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 12 years ago
Good story.

A wife that knows how to please her husband, thanks for the story/fantasy or whatever it is, :)

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 12 years ago
Amazing...

...story! very well written, lovely theme, easy to read. Great job, and I would hope to see more of your writing soon!

manofsteel52manofsteel52over 5 years ago
Well done!

It's refreshing to read a loving wife tale that is truly about a loving (and yes, understanding) wife actually making love with her partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

This was a nice short tale of two people who know each other well and who know just what the other wants.

However, unfortunately the last poster, manofsteel, is mistaken. The Loving Wives category is not supposed to be about simply husbands and wives. If he had bothered to read the category description he would know that it's all about "extramarital fun, swinging and wife sharing." So, as good as this story is, it probably should be located in the romance section.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh

Oh my, don't they whine when the LW aren't cheating. They just can't handle it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely. The way it should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous