All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 36'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
From the bottom of my Hearth

I would like to thank you for writing such a great story.

Totally enjoyed it till the end, even when I was almost puliing my hair out while waiting for the next chapter :P

Hopefully there'll be a sequel, can't wait to meet all the new characters that you'll bring to life.

Enjoy your well needed & deserved break.

Plot some more adventures. For us.

DarkFaerie1801

123udontknowme123udontknowmeabout 12 years ago
Awww.... The End

Yes! I knew there had to be some male descendants. So many female wolves need mates. >.> Besides that. I loved your story. No matter how small it was because you always got it out quickly. I hope to hear about Josef and his mating, just an FYI.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Bravo!

Although I am sad that it's over, there is hope for things to come! Seriously, just how many pregnancies resulted from the wolf moon? I suppose that will have to wait for a later story!

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
very nice lil!!

i'm sad that it's over. i'm definitely one of those who took alot of pleasure from reading your story. doggone it, now i can't watch out for "wolf's pet" anymore. you did an excellent job and thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it from start to finish also! look forward to your next efforts.

HonourHonourabout 12 years ago
Excellent work

This has been an enthralling tale from first to last. It is a pleasure to read a well written and well paced work. Thank you.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatabout 12 years ago
Wonderful journey,

I'm glad I followed along. I'd like to see you address the women who are going to Europe and the male descendants in the future. Enjoy your well earned break and I'll be looking forward to seeing your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I have never followed a story for so long with this many chapters but once I started this one I couldn't stop! This is the best story ever written here! I think your writing is excellent and I love your imagination. I am so sad it has ended but I will be looking for more stories from you. Thank you for the journey.

crlockecrlockeabout 12 years ago
Truly enjoyable!

This has been a great read. My husband laughed at me as I rushed to my computer every morning looking for the latest submission. I hope you enjoy your time off from writing and have many more new submissions in the future! Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Break

You deserve your break. that was a wonderful story well written. there are still some unanswered questions. The twins Troy and Trey and their mates. The Wilson Pack where Cherly now lives. Epilogue would be nice, but the last chapter is fine where it is. So enjoy your break and looking forward to reading more of your stories.

secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

I've loved every chapter!! Thx for sharing and enjoy your break. I'm sure your muse has ideas waiting for you :o)

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
thank you ^_^

It has been quite a journey isn't it? Good job! ^-^

I am looking forward to the sequel ^-^

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 12 years ago
congratulations!!!

You finished your first story, which I greatly enjoyed. You definitely deserve a break.I hope you come back and write a sequel. i will be waiting for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really great!

I've loved this story and will look forward to more when you are ready to write again.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Look Forward

This story has been really fun to read. I was often left w/questions that only the next chapter could bring. At the same time the new chapter would leave me w/new questions. That really made each new chapter addicting. The way you interwove all of the character in and out of the story was great.

As to which direction to go after your break? First off please don't take to long of a break hehe-he You created such wonderful new couples in this story that it's hard to chose. You could also chose someone completely new w/ the introduction of the women to Europe. I have one other thought but I'm going to email that one to you....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved the happy ending

I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end. Well done and thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us.

PoisonlovePoisonloveabout 12 years ago
excellent!!

loved it!! you kept me awake many nights devouring and feeling the story on my own!

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 12 years ago
BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!!!

ANCHOR ANCHOR, love the story from beginning to end. feels like I'm part of the pack, can't get enough. Enjoy your break and can't wait for the sequeal to the future of the panthers and the cubs. I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR WOLF'S PET MORE. MORE. MORE.

AS ALWAYS LIVE LARGE LIVE FREE!!!!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
Stunning

I loved the story. Was hooked half way through the first chapter. I will work on writing an email with some suggestions for a sequel or two but you did an amazing job on this. I look forward to any other stories you might write as well for I find your style captivating. Thank you for a great story.

erin1955erin1955about 12 years ago
beautiful

I enjoyed every bit of this wonderful story. Thank you.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
great story

and as for sequels , you laid out one possible one at the end of the story, male panthers, and i do not think the entirety of the European were is going to be happy, and the reason for that packs destruction still does not ring right, something else was at play i think.

wholeheartedwhorewholeheartedwhoreabout 12 years ago

Loved this, from the beginning u held me captivated.

DisobedientSubDisobedientSubabout 12 years ago
Thrilling!!!

Encore indeed! I can't wait to read your sequel, this was immensely fenominal!!!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 12 years ago
Perfection!!

I cannot believe this is over. haha. more pleaseee.... :)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 12 years ago
Anticipating the offshoot stories! I have greatly appreciated the speed with which you've produced all the stories in this series! I've found it an incredible read and look forward to many more offerings from you :)

Exceptional work ligirlsix!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was absolutely amazing. I loved it, hope there will be more!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Loved it

I have read this approximately 8 times with every re read to the new chapter and have loved every step in it. Can't wait for the sequels. One about Becky and Jo.. forgot how to spell his name, the twins definitely as we have to know if the surgery went okay I could go on but love your writing don't stop!!

Rad'lRad'labout 12 years ago
Enjoyed the story -

surprising myself. Thank you for the work it took.

cullensjonascullensjonasalmost 12 years ago
auther

this was a great shory your a awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where's my wolf???

One of the great stories I'v ever read!donno how 2 thank u!

But was xpecting the twins_Trey n Troy at the finishing.hope theye'r happy too!!!

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
excellent!!!

i hope you do a story with the three panthers and continue karen and cole's story,and/or with the remaing panthers to be found! one of the best werewolf stories ive ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic!

hope there's a sequel..=)

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

What a fascinating story, with plenty of room for the sequel to take over.

In the Dune Chronicles, Frank Herbert postulated that a prescient individual would fix the course of the future by the very act of viewing it. In other words, when someone with prophetic powers has a vision, that vision is then fixed, and *will* occur, *because* the prophet reached out and saw it. I don't know if it's the same in your stories, but if it is, then your characters should have a care. Paul Muad'dib and his son Leto both suffered terribly from their prescience, and ultimately concluded that such abilities should never be used.

And did I mention what an amazing story this is? You have a great deal to be proud of. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

i assume you're into aromatherapy/essential oils ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellant story

I am very lucky that I got to read this from start to finish without waiting, I would have been going nuts! I really enjoyed the twists in the plot and the character development. Keep on writing, you definitely have a talent for it. Thank you for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved this

I absolutely loved this series. I am so sad it is over. I spent an entire day reading them all. Please make more!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Really enjoyed the series, thanks for sharing.

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
Thank You !!!!!!!

I have started this story about three time and for some reason I would forget where I was, but this time I stuck with it. I have had a lot of fun reading this story. I hope that the rest of it will be just as good or better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it!!! :)

i frickin' loved this story i couldn't stop reading i hope there will be more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stretched

I have read several of these Warewolf type stories recently and this one is definitely the very best so far. I look forward to reading this stories continuation.

Thank you and please keep writting for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more plz

I couldn't put any of the chapters down not even when I was at work....plz oh plz write more....you my author for now on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Spent the last few days reading all of it. You did an excellent job with all of the couples story lines. An amazing feat with so many pairings, I felt like I knew them all so well and cared about all of them. Would love to see a sequel...want to know about all the new cubs! And it would be great to see Carr and Lee as the parents of new triplets! :-) I'd also love to see the "mixer's" alluded to for the rest of the panther cousins and the wolf packs. I'm sure you could write some really funny stuff about that. Keep it up!!

ClotelClotelover 11 years ago
I loved this!

This was fantastic! spent all day reading! I'm going to bed now but will will continue with "The Twins" until I fall asleep. I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

I have to say that your story held my attention. That is hard to do so congrats! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Noooo

Please please please write more i haven't slept for 2 night I needed to know about Karen and cold fuck the sex in it you could publish this its a good story Im telling u u should make a cover and send it to some publishers ill buy a copy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Write More!

I agree, you definitely should publish this! It is a good story. Do not let the overly opinionated jerks make you feel it was anything else. The storyline could translate into a movie!! Love the many characters. Thanks for a good read.

BlueredblackBlueredblackabout 11 years ago
Amazing, but just one thing...

I have to say i absolutely loved this! I loved the whole idea of conversions etc. i feel though there a few things to take in mind when you write anymore stories. While it was a feat to incorporate so many couples, i would have like a more central focus on just one or two.

Also i was very impressed by the gregor mendel reference :) but along the same lines it would be nigh on impossible to change the phenotype after adulthood had been reached :P just a little detail.

On the whole, amazing story, great sex, thankyou!

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

Um, aldkjgf; agih;prhtrty hgyyyk... More frigging more...

javadog11javadog11almost 11 years ago
Great Story

Once I started reading this story I could not quit until I finished it. It draws you into it up to the point you feel you are part of the story. Or a observer watching what is taking place. I really enjoyed the story and hope for more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent read

This series was so good! Have you ever considered self publishing it on Amazon? Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue the great work

It was. Great loved it you should consider publishing this as a book but if you do you should have a family tree or something so we know who is who but it was thrilling to read great job continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I so hope you write a story about the past and future of this pack family

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wolf's Pet

Well written!! So Beautifully done!! Absolutely LOOOVED it!! All 36 Chaptrts!! You NEVER lost my interest!! You've so much talent! keep it going luv! The short Chapters make it extremely easy reading without the tedium of longer chapters. ~BRAVO~.....applause and smiles! {~_~}.....headed to the sequels as I finish this note! HAPPY NEW YEAR, GOD BLESS!!

Thank you DoctorWolf for sharing your gift!

Respectfully,

Izzie Davis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fatastic

I love the character's personalities, it makes it more exciting!! : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I loved it a lot, being french, it was very well written and all through the 36 chapters, I never lost interest :) hope there will be more to his story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

I was thinking about amaybe there being a story about how Lee met Carr or when they have cubs and so does his betas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope that we can keep going

Absolutely amazing writing and I hope you make a continuation of this book in the future that will keep us going from here to as far as we can go!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I enjoyed the way you worked with the characters, I felt that I could like each one individually and I hope to read more from you. I'm sure that no matter what you write I could like it :)

stormywaterstormywateralmost 10 years ago
thank you

Gripped from start to end. Beautifully written with such great characters. Would be interesting to follow the panthers story. Again thank you and all the best.

chiruzuhenchiruzuhenover 9 years ago
awesome

seriously awesome story you have here, well written, smooth transitions and great love scenes too. i nearly cried when i read the part of where the pack waited as Carr went into surgery, the way it was written was so well phrased!

i really hope to see more of this story like how Jeff will turn out like and also Cheryl's side of her story

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 9 years ago
Male Panthers

Xylon mentions male Panthers, this would make for a other fantastic story is some of them did turn up and mate with female wolves.

Lilgirl you are one of the best writers in this genre that I have had the pleasure of reading. Please keep up the great work.

Myassisdragin

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago

Thank you for the amazing day what was given by your wonderful story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mix it up a bit

Great story, really enjoyed it. Would have been cooler if some of the wolves were not white... There were at least a dozen significant characters in this story and so many opportunities to reflect "America" in all its hues; also for readers like me to see a little bit of themselves in the story.

lollypop11lollypop11about 9 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the story from the start, the characters were believable and full of depth. Would love a little chapter for a catch up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for such an enjoyable read. I would love to read more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well done!

I really enjoyed this!!! I feel like you definitely gained your confidence as you wrote this story! My ONLY suggestion/criticism is that by the end of this series, most of the sex scenes were almost identical. Guy turns wolf, hooks paws on hips, fucks girl, pushes in knot, bites her and then they lay down to wait. 2/3 of the way through i was skipping the sex scenes to get back to the story. Some variety would be quite titillating! But, it was suuuuuch and amazing story that you still rank with my favorites!

I say all that purely because i like my heart to start beating with excitement while reading the sex scenes... the story was phenomenal! Can't wait to get to the sequel!

naughtybabe30naughtybabe30almost 9 years ago

love the whole story..can't wait to read more of your work :)

Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One observation

Good story with many likable characters, but I found the very old fashioned gender roles kind of off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'd buy if in book form on Amazon!!! That's how good it is!

I loved this story. It is a story of multiple couples coming together, one major villain with a couple of side villains. It is well written. The characters are very likeable. And the story keeps you wanting more. Even though I know this part of the story is over I still want more from this Pack. WELL DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I am so happy I found this story, one of the best I ever read on here. You should consider writing a book. I give it five stars.

KacheriKacheriabout 8 years ago
More please!

I loved your story it was so hard to stop when it got late at night. Can't wait to see if they find more panther women or men. It is an awesome way for the were's to increase. Thanks for the story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 7 years ago

This is the second time reading this series and I loved it just as much as the first time maybe even more. Got to love happy endings. Off to see what else you have in store

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Amazing!!!

This story kept me reading it through till done! I enjoyed it so much! It had everything you would want and more! Thank you for sharing such a awesome story and amazing characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

I have a suggestion for a sequel, and it involves either the most recent visions, the way that the panthers save the species, or both. Either way, i hope you continue.

Now, off to see if bobalous has posted anything...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

You wove a complex plot and list of characters into a fascinating read. Thank you for finishing the tale (at least for now). Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sensual and exciting

I am sorry that I did not star every chapter but know I absolutely loved this whole story !

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 6 years ago
amazing

You are an amazing writing and I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I have read. So exciting! You are an excellent writer and storyteller. Keep up the good work.

gaheabgaheabover 5 years ago

Absolutely incredible story, so excited to read the sequel!

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago

I have pretty much only one issue with this story. I’m pretty sure you got upwind and downwind mixed up. If you’re upwind of someone, the wind hits you before it hits them, so (theoretically) if they were a werewolf, they’d be able to smell you, but you wouldn’t smell them. However, if you’re downwind of someone, the wind would hit them first, then you, allowing you to smell them but not the other way around. Other than that, I loved the story and wish I could be a panther; I’ve always loved werewolf stories and felt like if I were an animal, I’d be a big cat that likes water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Best!

This is one of those stories that I'll read again and again. So many great characters and smokin hot werewolf sex! When they bond as sentient beings I don't see anything taboo about it. I don't get how some people perceive it as bestiality when they communicate as humans even in animal form. Some reading sites don't permit fur to fur action let alone skin to fur contact but then don't bat an eye when an alien with tentacles enters every human orifice possible....and don't get me started on the gruesome atrocities permitted by humans to inflict on any species including their own!

Werewolves are magical sensual beings and such a fantastical creation of our imagination they reflect a yearning for a higher level of consciousness. Wouldn't it be lovely to have such a deep and reverent connection to nature and our community? To have no shame in our sexuality and the ability to express it without censor? Or to find "The One" that brings us a so much love, peace and completion that cheating just isn't imaginable. We could learn so much from them about loyalty, integrity and priorities even if they are just a figment of out imagination.

I've read many of the "Hall of Fame" in this genre and can't understand why this isn't in the top 100. I wish that they weren't listed by individual chapter but instead by the complete series. That would leave more room for other worthy stories and easier to find gems like this. Too many stories on the list have practically their whole series awarded a slot chapter by chapter eating up too much space. I wonder how many other great stories I'm missing out on. I value the star rating so perhaps if the format can't be modified then at least it could be extended to include all high scores and not just the first 250

I don't know where you've gone or if you'll ever see this but thank you for providing me with so many delicious hours of reading. I'd love to know what you've written since leaving Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Series

I thoroughly enjoyed this series

Thank you for sharing

Katie12Katie12over 4 years ago
Well written

Loved this story so much. Characters were great and the story line was fab. Kept you wanting to come back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story and characters. Loved it!👍

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

How on EARTH could Anybody who's read this not just Like it but Love It!!?!! You have all these different characters and vast differences in personalities and not just an American Council but a European Council!! And then there's all the different characters whom you gave sexual encounters not just the main characters! And Love the werepanthers with their special gifts and connections with not just their mates but each other as well! And the way you built up the suspension...Brilliant! And you stuck with what worked for YOU shorter chapters! You didn't let any negative comments pressure you one way or another! You're fantastic. The ONLY thing I didn't like nor supported by voting were the rape scenes. I'm sorry I just couldn't! I'm glad to see you continued writing!! You're Very VERY Talented!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only reading this in 2023. I am so sad I am only today years old. What a great story. Not just one main story but those of several characters. I need to know what happened with the twins, with everyone. Definitely hunting for those now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous