All Comments on 'Please Remove Your Underwear'

by AceStroker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

built it up well, but total let down in that nothing happened between doctor, receptionist, last patient

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely incredible

Not sure I have the words for this one, but if I read a hotter tale on Literotica all month I'll be surprised. Loved it, loved it, loved it.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
5***** Ace Story

This really is good. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Story

Absolutely fabulous! I loved every minute of this well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I didn't like it. Sorry for being so blunt but if that had happened 2 me then i would have complained. I liked the ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story...

I kept thinking he was bent over touching the floor and was going to end up getting a self facial while looking back at the assistant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

That is a great story! Thanks

armando100armando100about 9 years ago
gr8!

excellent story! really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very hot story!

Not just totally hot, but the author also nails the erotic physical and mental helplessness of the erect male while he's manipulated by authority into complete sexual embarrassment. WOW! Wish it were me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cumming

Very nice! I remember first time standing naked in front of the school nurse and getting hard all five inches sticking straight out while she Checked my balls. Then running to the school restroom to jerk off great memories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Helpless in front of a female-doctor

Great story. A fragment that highlights the feeling of helplessness of a young guy having to drop his underwear in front of a lady-doctor - and also the other guys. Impressive. The guy is caught helpless in front of the powerful lady (there is nothing he can do).

"... Slowly he complied, and his underwear slipped uselessly down past his knees to the floor, exposing everything he had to the two ladies. (The eleven guys behind him started to let out a few laughs and whistles as his fleshy bare butt became exposed. But they just as quickly checked themselves - they realized this same exact thing would be happening to them soon as well)..." .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks from an old man.

I very much enjoyed pretending to be young again. I am in a hospital bed waiting for a shower. Sadly, my erection has not lasted long enough to surprise the nurse’s aid.

justins961justins961about 3 years ago
amazing!

I wish I could give 10 stars!

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 3 years ago

A Doctor's Ethical Breach Yields Unforeseen Results

A med student once told me that she held the power of life and death. There is an element of sadism that hovers over the godly aura of the medical profession. Treated like Gods, Doctors begin to believe they are indeed gods. In the instant case the risks are not that extreme death. The Doctor wields her power by subjecting her patients to inspection by an unnecessary audience of clerical employees. However leaving the last male examinee with her secretary, the two conspire to explore a new form of sex play..

bdj1bdj1almost 2 years ago

"Pressing against her fingers, I let out a grunt and had a massive orgasm, my cum shooting all over my face and mouth along with the office floor. I remember hearing a gasp of surprise from the chaperone along with an lustful smirk." - "The doctor handed me another tissue and asked me to clean my "ejaculate" up, otherwise people might start believing you like having cum all over your face and maybe just love the taste of cum in your mouth."

BarbloverBarbloverabout 1 year ago

I especially liked following expression .

"Upon watching the penis grow to full erection, the doctor chuckled inwardly at how many thousands of unwilling penises she had intentionally caused to erect during her exams, and how many different females had been in the room to witness the transformation. She liked showing them off to the ladies."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I came twice reading this story. I have a strong medical fetish and have had three exams by female doctors for medical reasons. I got hard during all three and leaked much precum. I also get hard when examined by male doctors. I had one examine my prostate and he actually milked some cum out of me. I love the humiliation, vulnerability, and uncontrollable sexual arousal of anyone fondling my dick and fingerings my asshole.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8911 days ago

Oh my god, Becky the receptionist was just adorable! We need more romance in CFNM stories. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous