All Comments on 'Daughter of the Pastor: Mother'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe all 3?

Love to read about the Mom and daughter double teaming that big black buck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

I would really like to read what else you have written about these folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

grat story lucky old sam mun and dauther big breasts hairy pussy and hard sex to just lovely yours leann xxx

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Good one.

Liked the story, loved the sex. Hope you post the preachers wife getting her back door stretched. 5*

kdeanjrkdeanjrover 10 years ago
Great work

Keep it coming!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Preacher's Wwife

Perhaps you can include a couple of pissing scenes in one of your next stories. Perhaps either Lucy or Melody wearring some beige or taupe stockings that will show their leg fur mated upward as when they pulled them on. Love the language and knew ministers wives could swear like troopers too. JhMcKn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Always loved to read about much older black men taking young inexperienced white girls in their teens and late teens..they are taught early on what black sex is about, raw and animalistic just how it should be..i once dated a woman who got taken by an older raggae artist from jamaica..when she told me the story my dick got so hard not as large as that raggae lover..that black man was in his late 40's and she was just barely 18..keep on writing such stories..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

fuck the moms ass and feed it to the husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot Preacher's Wife

I had the pleasure of a hot preacher's wife several times. She was insatiable. She had a very thick mat of jet black hair that covered her pubic area and abdomen that was silky smooth and straight. She gushed down her legs when she was hot and had DD's with long dark nipples. The first time I sucked them she had an orgasm. She was one of the hottest women I ever knew. She could suck a man's pole forever. Her husband rarely had sex with her. Neither she nor I could understand why he did not want her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a Hot Preacher's Wife!

That preacher's wife reminded me of one I enjoyed many times many years ago. She was always wet. She wore sheer pantyhose with the crotch cut out and would flash men in public. She would go to church without panties. She was a blue-eyed blond and always had a wet tingly pussy that was setting on ready. She loved it any way she could get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Our preacher's wife has the sexiest legs! Creamy white and shapely! I saw her getting out of the car one day and her skirt was way up high, and all I saw for a few moments was bare legs and thighs almost all the way to her crotch. She took my breath away. I would love to feel her legs all the way up, and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous