A College Lecture, A Case Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"i have never felt more alive than when i am being humiliated in public.

"But most of all, my slavery experiences have taught me that i will always retain one last choice in my life. i can either choose to feel overwhelmed by the guilt that accompanies being exhibited in public or I can allow myself the freedom to enjoy the unrestricted display of my arousal. This is something i still struggle with all the time, but i'm here to tell you that my existence never feels 'more right' than when i choose the latter."

The classroom erupted into soft applause.

One of the young men in the class shouted out a question.

"What is the most deeply humiliating experience you've had since your enslavement?"

"i think the hardest thing for me is being dragged naked and shackled into the courthouse elevators in front of all those people who used to work alongside me.

" i used to enter the courthouse every morning as an advocate for the disadvantaged and now i'm being taken there by my Master to orally service several of the judges i used to argue cases in front of.

"Sometimes, as it's happening, i disassociate and it seems like it's happening to someone else other than me. And then there are those times when i realize that i must truly be the slut everyone says i am and that this is what i deserve!

"Several months ago one of the local television stations produced a video of me getting on my knees in my splendid nudity and scrubbing out the toilets with a wire brush in one of the men's rooms located in the courthouse. The video is entitled, 'How Far the Mighty Have Fallen' and is regularly televised on weekends. That is a source of deep humiliation for me."

One of the young women in the class shouted out her question:

"slave, do you have any plans for the future?"

"Being a slave, i am forbidden from having any possessions whatsoever. As part of my slave training i have been taught to renounce any concept of future. You might say my descent into slavery has conditioned me to live only in the present with no regard for what was once behind me or what might loom ahead for me.

Another student shouted out, "What do you presently enjoy most about being a slave?"

"i know i am the lucky one in my relationship with Master just because He has seized ownership of my heart, soul, and sexuality. He understands me and accepts me despite my weaknesses.

"When we have company over, Master tugs on my leash and makes me drink out of a dog's water bowl on the floor as an entertaining display of subservience for His guests. Even though i have been reduced to a sexual object i am very grateful that Master still allows me to participate in the frequent intellectual discussions between Himself and His houseguests.

"Sometimes He tells me He's going to buy another female slave, another fallen and enslaved professional woman, to keep me company while I am home alone during the day. He teases me with the prospects of having a ménage à trois relationship. That would be something to look forward to.

"But in the final analysis i guess the answer to your question is that my slavery has freed me up to embrace any and all emotional and sexual experiences Master and the other dominants in my life direct me to have."

Professor Fleming looked again at his watch. It was already time to dismiss this morning's class. In addition to next week's lecture, he would exhibit one of the slaves he had personally trained.

He was looking forward to seeing how this new semester would unfold.

* * * *

I would greatly appreciate your votes, criticisms, and comments!

Feel free to contact me.

12