A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"I mean," he finished haughtily again, "for grown up adults, where's the fun in that after all?!"

Given time to think about it, Batgirl would probably have had to agree with him. After all, Catgirl had gone to great lengths in their early days to capture Batgirl and inflict various forms of erotic torture on her, most of which seemed to involve Batgirl being tied up! But the biggest annoyance that Batgirl had felt at the time was not about the way that she seemed to have become a kind of orgasm machine in Catgirl's hands, it was about the almost ridiculously easy way that she'd kept falling into her temptresses hands!

Anyway, she wasn't about to worry about that too much because she'd got her own back on more than one memorable occasion so that Catgirl had been on the receiving end too! And after the 'accident' in the warehouse and where Batgirl had saved Catwoman's life, Catgirl had quickly become one of her closest friends. Not that that had stopped them indulging in their passion for sexually tormenting each other though and she cringed a little as she remembered what she'd done to Catgirl with the clit 'butterfly' just a couple of days ago!

As Robin's monologue came to an end however, Catgirl caught Batgirl's eye and directed her gaze to the examination trolley. Beside the green leather surface sat low metal rails to stop the patient falling off. That wasn't particularly surprising in a hospital examination room, but to Batgirl's amazement she could see what Catgirl had spotted on them. On each side, and attached to the rails were a pair of black leather wrist restraints! Clearly this particular trolley was designed to keep the occupant quiet!

Batgirl's eyebrows rose as she quickly returned her gaze to Catgirl, who gave an almost imperceptible nod towards Robin. Batgirl gave a little smile of understanding as she nodded back, and turned towards Robin, taking up a position on the other side to Catgirl.

Robin had missed all these unseen signals, arms still across his chest as he waited for a response. He didn't have to wait long though as Catgirl wrapped one of her arms across his chest and pushed him backwards over the trolley.

"Hey!" Robin gasped in surprise as Batgirl bent down to scoop up his legs as he went off balance, lifting them straight onto the examination trolly. Before he could say anything else, Catgirl had twisted him onto the green padding surface and wrapped the restraint around one wrist whilst Batgirl nimbly captured his other one on the other side.

When they'd finished, they were both laughing at the struggling figure on the trolley.

"What the.......! Oi .... get me out of these things!" he spluttered as he strained ineffectually against the strong leather straps trapping his wrists by his side.

"Oh dear, he doesn't look very comfortable," said Catgirl in mock concern, "Let's help him up."

She'd already bent down under the trolley to release a catch that allowed her to lift up the top end of the couch. It lifted Robin's powerful shoulder and head so that he could glare back at his two tormentors from a more upright position.

"I suppose that you think this is funny!" he spat out, clearly not amused at all.

"Oh absolutely hilarious my love," laughed Catgirl at his side as Robin's profanities intensified, "don't you think so Batgirl?!"

She didn't wait for an answer though as she ran her hand over Robin's red shirted chest, a twinkle developing in her eye, "So what's it feel like to be at our mercy?!" she said as she smiled sweetly back at him.

Robin was clearly coming to terms with his vulnerable position and the level and intensity of his threats were diminishing rapidly. In fact they soon ran out completely as he watched Catgirl carefully from behind his black mask, his chest rising and falling deeply as he finally stopped struggling.

Catgirl had evidently had another thought though, and she turned to Batgirl who'd been busy admiring Robin's muscular frame during his struggles. Batgirl was thinking that it was strange that she'd only recently taken him seriously as a sexual partner because he was certainly fit and strong! Catgirl came over to her and interrupted her thoughts though, twinkle still in her eye as she whispered something into her friend's purple clad ear causing Batgirl to give out a little chortle of approval.

"Hey, what are you two up to......?" queried Robin nervously.

4 - Catgirl and Batgirl Don't Go Far Enough

Catgirl had quickly returned to his side though and was now leaning over his face, "Now about this 'being tied up all the time' thing," she whispered, "Let's see what you really think!"

With that she bent further over and pressed her lips softly onto his, strangling away Robin's response.

Robin's resistance lasted all of three seconds! He was soon returning Catgirl's kiss with enthusiasm, an enthusiasm possibly amplified as he felt Catgirl's gloved hand run down over his chest until it encountered the hard bulge in his shorts which it began to massage sensuously.

While Robin was experiencing this exquisite distraction, Batgirl had dashed over to lock the doors and had time to rummage through the wall cabinets of the white painted room where she gave out a small grunt of satisfaction as she found a roll of bandaging. Within seconds she'd ripped open the wrapping, skipped back to the trolley and loosely wrapped it around Robin's ankles. Only when she'd wrapped it around a small chrome wheel under the end of the table and yanked it tight did Robin notice as his ankles were pulled together tightly. He dragged himself away from Catgirl's embrace, eyes darting down to where his legs were now firmly tethered to the trolley.

"Hey!" he repeated in surprise, "................ohhhhhh God!"

"Oh dear," laughed Catgirl at his sudden discomfort as she simultaneously increased the tempo of her 'bulge' massage, "Poor thing......."

Batgirl watched Catgirl with a mixture of enjoyment and envy. She'd always been happy to put Robin in his place, but at the moment she was keen to get her hands on him too!

Catgirl must have read her mind, "Come on Batgirl, don't be shy ...... give me a hand!" Her nimble fingers were already busy on his silver belt. It had a secret catch which Catgirl made short work of and within seconds she'd released it and had her fingers slipped around the hips of his suit pants. Batgirl was quick to grasp the other side and between them, they slowly dragged down the green pants, carefully easing them over the big bulge that both women were eyeing hungrily before finally dragging them down to his knees.

That revealed a pair of bright orange boxer shorts below his loosened scarlet shirt, which bulged even higher now that the restraints of the suit pants had been removed. Batgirl's eyes widened as she imagined what the massive bulge in his shorts hid, but Catgirl was more restrained, "My God Robin, haven't I taught you anything about fashion yet! Red, green and bright orange............ what sort of colour co-ordination is that!"

Robin tried to respond, but the words were lost by the woosh of air that shot out of him as Batgirl lost patience, grasped the waistband of his shorts and simply whipped them down to join has pants by his knees leaving his suddenly released erection swaying impressively above his powerful hips.

Both girls gasped in appreciation at the impressive sight and they quickly whipped off their suit gloves intending to get a good feel! Robin's thigh muscles tightened and there was another quick intake of breath as Batgirl let the back of her fingers run lightly up the back of the shaft, making it stiffen and, unbelievably, rise even higher. The skin felt warm and tightly drawn as she let her finger trace the path of a vein back down to the base of the mighty pole where she turned her hand to cup his soft balls for a moment.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God...............aaaaaaah!" Robin tensed his whole body, his wrists still anchored at his side as Catgirl joined in, wrapping her hand around him and squeezing gently as she imagined what this mighty cock would feel like between her legs.

Somehow though she dragged her hand away and pulled batgirl to one side as well! "Come on Batgirl," she whispered huskily, "You know what the plan is!"

Robin didn't, and he was tortured by the sudden withdrawal of the hands that had been driving him wild. He was even more tortured by the sight of his two companions who were quickly disrobing in front of him!

Boots and capes had joined their discarded gloves and his eyes widened as he watched Batgirl stepping out of her purple suit to stand before him naked apart from her head cowl, ginger wig and a lacy black pair of panties. Her lithe young body had not an ounce of fat and her muscles rippled enticingly as she turned to help Catgirl out of her shiny black and pink suit that quickly joined the rest of their unwanted clothes on the floor. She too had left on her black and pink cowl, but other than that she was now standing next to Batgirl in just one of her trademark skimpy pink thongs that cupped her prominent pussy in a provocatively tight bulge.

Batgirl was a little taller than Catgirl, her beautiful naked breasts were a little fuller and her nipples a little darker and longer perhaps, but all four of those amazing orbs looked taut and expectant to Robin's awe-struck eyes.

"Oh wow!" gasped Robin as he stared at the two semi-naked women, totally unable to do anything except watch as his erection seemed to tighten even more.

His anticipation that they'd return to work on him was dashed however as they turned to each other and started to kiss passionately again, pulling their naked flesh together as the kiss intensified and Robin had to watch as those beautiful breasts began to rub erotically against each other. Their hands were soon exploring each other's sides and backs, ratcheting up their level of excitement and Robin groaned as he watched Catgirl's fingers rake their way down Batgirl's spine to disappear mysteriously between the hot rounded cheeks below.

This went on for some time until, as Robin writhed on the trolley in frustration, his mouth opened and his eyes widened even further as first Batgirl's hand slipped inside Catgirl's thong and then Catgirl's followed suit inside Batgirl's black panties. Both women gasped out loud as their fingers began an intimate exploration of the hot damp flesh only partially covered now by their increasingly damp underwear. Robin gasped in total frustration as he watched the fingers writhing about under the thin material, delving between the swollen lips of their slits, searching out and finding those special spots that they both knew would drive each other wild!

"Oh God, you can't do this to me!" he moaned, feeling his erection get even more painfully tight and stiff, unable to satisfy it in any way "you're driving me mad!!"

Somehow though his message seemed to have registered as the two women, both breathing hard and fully aroused reluctantly pulled apart.

In between deep breaths, Catgirl drew Batgirl over to the trolley, "You first," she gasped as she slipped her fingers into Batgirl's black panties and drew them down her legs, displaying Batgirl's light brown pussy and engorged wet slit to Robin's fevered eyes. Almost in a trance, Robin watched expectantly as Batgirl climbed up onto the trolley, kneeling astride his tense thighs as she looked down and wrapped her hands around his stiff member, drawing it up and as she raised herself and moved forward on her knees as she drew that throbbing head up to her wet slit and paused.

They both stopped breathing for long seconds as Batgirl readied herself and then both cried out in satisfaction as she began to lower herself down, letting Robin's impressive cock push open her sensitive vagina entrance, gasping as her brain registered the welcome invasion, and then slowly impaling herself until it would go no further. She wiggled her bottom a little to manoeuvre it around inside her, making it rub up against every square centimetre of her vagina and wallowing in the hot, electric sensations that swamped over her!

Robin too was gasping in delight, having watched his cock slowly disappear inside her pussy he too savoured the feel of the way that her hot vagina seemed to grip and hold onto him. He was ready to pump, and to pump hard!

Catgirl had other ideas though! She too quickly climbed onto the trolley, making it rock a little unsteadily and getting a whimper from Batgirl as the sudden movement forced Robin even deeper into her. She quickly turned to face Batgirl and sat down on his chest and stomach before bending down and taking one of Batgirl's taut nipples in her mouth to work on it with her teeth and tongue. Robin was getting more and more frustrated as the weight of the two naked women on his torso was stopping him thrusting back at Batgirl! She was now issuing a continuous low moan as she was transported higher and higher by the feeling of Robin's giant erection inside her and Catgirl's devilish tongue on her nipples.

Robin struggled hard underneath them but only succeeded in increasing the intensity of Batgirl's cries. He couldn't move enough to get any satisfaction himself!

Then it all came quickly to a climax! Catgirl's hand disappeared between Batgirl's open legs, and Robin tensed suddenly as he felt her fingers tracing their way around the tingling flesh where he and Batgirl were joined.

He tensed even further when, to his amazement, he felt a finger begin to tease its way into the tight muscles that gripped him before wriggling into Batgirl alongside his throbbing cock. It was impossible surely? Batgirl was beyond thinking about it though as she gave out a long, low sigh as the finger began to wriggle around, exploring the inside of her hot cavern as far as it would go. And then rubbing up against that one particular spot in her vagina that nearly sent her into orbit!

It didn't last long though. Catgirl knew how close Batgirl was to coming.

Her finger quickly and easily slipped out of that damp cave and rose higher up her slit, searching for her pleasure button. Batgirl's engorged, erect clit had escaped from its protective little hood and was tensely waiting the final touch. Catgirl prolonged the agony just a few seconds more by letting the tips of her finger trail lightly around the sensitive skin at the base of the swollen button before lifting them to flick quickly against it.

This time Batgirl saw stars and really did go into orbit!

Robin felt her taut body stiffen even more as, with a muffled cry, Batgirl went straight into a deep and oh so welcome orgasm as her lower body seemed to dissolve into a myriad of electrified convulsions.

Batgirl's long drawn out sigh of deep satisfaction was matched by Robin's annoyed little grunt as he felt her convulsing around his rock hard member. It had all happened so quickly and he wanted so much to push and pump inside her, but their combined weight still had him pinned down. He could do nothing but sigh again in total frustration as Batgirl slumped into Catgirl's arms while her intense climax gradually faded away.

And things didn't improve for Robin afterwards!

After Catgirl and Batgirl had exchanged another brief, sensual kiss, they quickly exchanged positions and Robin now found himself facing Batgirl's shapely back as she sat on his squirming chest, then he felt his waving, pole like erection captured in a firm grip as Catgirl manoeuvred herself above his hips. Then he couldn't hold back a deep sigh of his own as he felt her lower herself down on him, felling his throbbing cock penetrating deeper and deeper into Catgirl's hot cavern.

Then the blissful torture was repeated as Catgirl pinned him in place, wriggling her hips to feel the delightful sensation of him rubbing up deep inside her and Batgirl shifted backwards a bit as she began to work on Catgirl's nipples, just as Catgirl had done on her a few long minutes ago!

In doing so though, she'd lifted her bum up a bit to get a better angle for her lips and tongue, and Robin was presented with the erotic sight of Batgirl's swollen slit right in front of his widening eyes. The prominent lips were swollen and glistening with sweat and Batgirl's inner juices, and Robin was almost hypnotised into drawing his head forward, his lips moist with the desire to drink at that sensual fountain.

Damn! He couldn't stretch far enough!

So there was nothing for it but to endure the sight of the hot slit dancing away in front of him as Batgirl's hips wriggled in her endeavours to bring Catgirl to her thundering climax. Robin again felt the convulsions wrap delightfully around his stiff cock, but was unable to push back and get any release himself.

They hadn't finished with him though.

After Catgirl had got her breath back, she carefully eased herself up and off Robin's pole, leaving it standing high and proud and covered in both their oily inner juices. She looked at Batgirl and they nodded in unison as she bent down and began to lick away the sweet juices, sending Robin wild with anticipation that he was finally going to get release from the tantalising tensions that they'd built up in his fit young body.

Even that wasn't to be though! Just as he felt himself about to come, they instinctively pulled away and, standing side by side like two Amazon goddesses they looked down on him and his perpendicular pole and grinned!

"Oh God!" he gasped finally, "you've got to get back on!! Come on ....... one of you at least ---- just do me ..........please!!"

But they both just shrugged and began to get dressed, ignoring his increasingly desperate pleas and casually chatting about where to go next.

As they finished, Robin began to get seriously worried, "Hey, come on girls. You can't leave me like this now!" He looked down at his naked hips and waving erection.

Catgirl turned as they started to head for the door, "You know, you're right Robin. Despite the fact that you've just behaved like a chauvinistic pig we ought to be more understanding."

Robin's relief was short lived though as he watched her grab another length of bandage which she wrapped around his mask, effectively blindfolding him.

"Bye love ...........see you later!" she chortled as she pulled Batgirl out of the room.

5 - Preparation and Capture!

When they were outside in the corridor, Batgirl and Catgirl broke out into serious laughter.

When they'd finally got their breath back, Batgirl looked at Catgirl, "So how long do you think that we should leave him there?"

"Oh there no rush to release him. Teach him a good lesson not to get 'airs and graces' with us don't you think!"

Batgirl wasn't so sure. Catgirl had a bit of a ruthless streak in her and she didn't want to let her go too far.

"Oh don't be such a wimp," laughed Catgirl when Batgirl suggested going back in to let him go, "In fact I've just had a great idea!"

Before Batgirl could respond, Catgirl strode over to the nearby ward admin station where she was suddenly in deep conversation with a group of younger nurses. It was clearly a shift change time and there were quite a few in the group. Batgirl saw their expressions change from surprise to shock to something boarding on anticipation as they listened to Catgirl.

When Batgirl finally reached the group, Catgirl put her arm round her shoulder and led her away from the desks and further down the corridor. Then there was a little squeal of excitement from the nurses that had Batgirl twisting to look behind her, just in time to see a blonde and redhead about to slip into the examination room.

"You didn't!?" she gasped at Catgirl.

"I certainly did!" she responded, hardly able to keep a straight face.

They were distracted from the events behind them though as they saw the powerful figures of Batman and Catwoman turn a corner and approach them from the opposite direction. And Batman was sounding distinctly tetchy as he quickly steered them into an empty office.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers