A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Perfect," said Hailsburt1 as he used his monitor to see that the little grey ball was now beginning to glow dully with a bright yellow/green fluorescent haze developing around it, "Let's move onto Phase 4 now please!"

Just feeling herself completely 'taken' by the little grey ball had brought Batgirl close to a first climax.

The throbbing of the two 'serpents' inside her combined with the continuous electrified messages that she was getting from her tortured nipples as the rings did their work on them had brought her close to that fantastic edge and she hovered on it for a while, totally lost in her little world of pleasure until 'Phase 4' hit her!

Suddenly she felt yet another node pushing firmly up against her clit and it too begin to throb like everything else, but now faster and faster. At the same time the 'serpent' that was filling her hot pleasure cavern began to oscillate down and back up again in long, measured strokes!

It was awesome!

It sent her straight into a deep, long and glorious orgasm. As she gripped Catgirl tighter to her, she vaguely felt her friend go off too as they both cried out in surprise at the new violation that set off those myriads of tiny little convulsions that stretched out the climax on and on and on!

Batgirl was dragging in great big deep breaths as she eventually came down from her planetary orbit, only to realise that her most vulnerable places were still being assaulted by those metallic invaders and the grey ball. Amazingly, the 'serpents' were busy fucking her still. It was continuous. It was almost overwhelming. It was absolutely bloody marvellous!

As the two women teetered on the edge of a second gigantic orgasm, there was a bit of a dispute in the control room.

The assistant technician was looking for confirmation of the 'stop' point, "We normally finish the boosting period after they've had three of four climaxes. Will we stick to that? It shouldn't take long at the rate that they're going!"

Hailburt1 wasn't going to miss his opportunity though! He'd been watching the captured energy levels rising and rising at a rate he'd never seen before.

"No, no we'll let these two go on longer!"

"It might not be safe," warned the assistant worriedly.

By now Batgirl and Catgirl had just got over their fifth trip to the stars and the devilish 'serpents' were still working hard inside them. There seemed to be no end in sight and Batgirl was beginning to flag as the convulsing climaxes just went on and on and on. She wondered weakly how much longer she could stand the intense pleasure!

As the two young women, now bathed in sweat, were wearily coming down from their ninth shared orgasm, Hailsburt1 finally relented.

He'd been monitoring the captured energy levels as they'd risen to phenomenal levels, and how the little grey ball sitting between their pussies was now wrapped in a sheen of bright yellow/green fluorescence that the two humans would have found difficult to look at if they'd still had the energy to open their eyes.

"Okay, Phase 6 please. Commence harvesting!"

Batgirl was on the verge of losing consciousness as she finally felt the invaders withdraw, leaving her sopping wet pussy suddenly calm and empty again. Her nipples and clit still tingled in the aftermath of that almost continual assault, but that continuous pressure taking her to climax after climax was fading away at last.

She dragged open her eyes and was amazed to see that the two locked-together women were bathed in a strange bright light. She sighed in relief as the bright yellow nipple rings and their wrist and ankle companions detached themselves and flew away, leaving her to sag backwards on her newly freed arms.

Nothing explained the intensely bright light though and her eyes opened wide in surprise as she felt the tantalising grey ball move away from her pussy and lift into the sky. The annoying little thing wasn't grey any more though. It was like a bright fiery ball, almost crackling with yellow/green translucent energy. It paused for a moment above them before whizzing away through one of the shimmering walls!

'This is crazy!' thought an uncomprehending Batgirl. What could it have been?

But she was so totally weary that the thought fled from her mind as she joined Catgirl in collapsing backwards onto the 'bed', their weary legs still intertwined, as she drifted off to a welcome, totally exhausted sleep.

8 - The Aliens Have A Problem

"Isn't it about time that we should be waking them?" asked Hailsburt1's assistant for the second time as he monitored the lithe, naked shapes still spark out on the energy bed in their 'transfer room'.

It was a couple of hours after the ultra-successful 'harvesting' operation, but his master was still engrossed in managing the energy replenishment phase as he transferred the precious energy that they'd captured into their master 'tank'.

"That's taken us way back ahead of schedule!" he was mumbling to himself, "I absolutely knew we'd get something special from them! I wonder if we could bring them in again? We'll beat that renegade Arturos5 yet!!"

Just then the communicator buzzed. It was the Captain and he sounded displeased. Hailsburt1 came down to earth with a bang as he muttered his apologies.

"I'm sorry Captain, but we've had such a successful 'harvest' from them that I lost track of time......"

"That's all well and good, but they've been out of circulation for far too long now and their colleagues are starting to get concerned. You need to get them back into the hospital ....quickly!"

"Of course Sir, we'll get straight onto it," responded Hailsburt1 humbly before snapping at his assistant, "Well, get on with it then! Wake them up and get them back into the lift! Why didn't you remind me before!!?"

His assistant would have shaken his head in dismay if he'd had one, but in the end just got on with implanting the 'wake-up' thought into their sleepy subject's minds.

"And don't forget to wipe out their memories of the 'harvest'!" Hailsburt1 added quickly as he got up to leave the Control Room.

The assistant was beginning to consider asking for a transfer as he watched the two women began to wake, yawning and stretching, then twisting round to give each other a long close cuddle on the bed. He watched their reaction on the monitors as the cuddle intensified. 'Good grief, they're going to be at it again soon!' he muttered to himself as he modified the mind control to implant a sense of urgency that they get back 'home'. With a sense of relief he saw them reluctantly pull apart and start to reach for their discarded clothing.

"My God Catgirl," said Batgirl as she picked up her suit, still sounding weary even after their sleep, "Can you believe that? Whatever happened to us?"

Catgirl grinned back as she pulled up her pink thong, wincing slightly as it cupped her pussy. She could still feel it tingling and she'd have pulled Batgirl back onto the bed if she wasn't feeling the need to get back to the hospital so strongly.

"You know Batgirl, if I hadn't seen the surprised look on your face when that grey ball started to work on us, I'd have accused you of planning all this!"

"Ah!! As if! That was much more like something that you'd have come up with Catgirl," responded her partner scathingly as she started to pull on her purple boots and gloves. She paused for a moment as she remembered something, "Did you see that glowing greeny-yellow ball of energy appear out of us?"

Catgirl hadn't.

Batgirl described what she'd seen, but Catgirl had been concentrating so hard on riding that almost continuous series of gigantic climaxes that she'd totally lost interest in everything else around her.

Before they knew it, they'd finished dressing and were heading down the shimmering corridor towards the hospital lift doors again. Batgirl looked round again. It was all so strange, but somehow so natural. She couldn't understand why she just accepted it all.

As the doors opened and they stepped back into the more familiar world of the hospital lift, surrounded by firm floors and walls that you could touch and couldn't see through, both girls put their hands to their heads and grimaced as they felt a short stabbing pain accompanied by a buzzing in their ears.

Back in the control room, the assistant was looking horrified at a screen, "Oh no! The memory wipe hasn't worked! What's happening?"

He tried again with the same result, and then called Hailsburt1 urgently over the ship's intercom. He knew exactly what that meant and it was Hailsburt1's uncomfortable duty to inform the ship's Captain that the returning human women would remember everything about the 'harvest'!

Nobody sounded very happy at that thought!

9 - It's Confession Time!

Batgirl and Catgirl had been comparing notes on their recent experience as the lift rose upwards. Neither could understand what had happened, where they'd been or why they'd been so compliant.

Both of them had felt absolutely exhausted by the almost continuous sexual battering that their bodies had taken, but their strength was returning fast. Strangely, neither felt concerned about their ordeal, indeed Catgirl made a distinctly course comment about maybe going back to try it again that set off Batgirl chuckling just as the lift came to a shuddering stop and the doors swept open.

The chuckling stopped pretty quickly when she saw the imposing figure of Batman standing right in front of her. Legs apart, arms crossed against his powerful chest his eyes glared at the two young women from under his black cowl as they stepped forward. Next to him stood the sinister, black-suited figure of Catwoman. She looked somewhat more relaxed, leaning back against the far wall, her shapely legs crossed at the ankles, the beginnings of a faint smile spreading across her lower face.

" Where the hell have you two been again!" Batman spat out, clearly a bit on the angry side, "I've been trying to contact you for ages - again! You just disappear whenever you want and you never respond to your communicators these days!!"

Batgirl was a bit taken aback by the ferocity of his tone and was just about to reply when Batman continued venting his fury, "We are in the middle of a case you know! Don't you care about all these female assaults!!"

Now Batgirl was getting angry as well. "Of course we do!" she spat back quickly before a sudden thought occurred to her, "And anyway, if we were so 'out of contact', how did you know that we were in the lift?!"

"Catwoman's tracker lost you ages ago when you went into the lift in the first place. We got the signal back just now so we knew you were coming back. Where've you been for the last couple of hours? Extended tea break??!"

Catgirl was first to respond, sounding slightly dazed still, "You just won't believe what we've been through Catwoman. It was like being in a dream world, and when that amazing ball started to work on my pus......ouch!"

Batgirl had given her a sharp tap on her ankle. The last thing she wanted was Batman hearing about yet another of her sexual escapades. She knew that they'd have to describe some of it but there was no reason to go into all of the details! In any case something else was on her mind.

"What do you mean 'Catwoman's tracker'? Have you been following us somehow?" she snapped suspiciously. Then her eyes opened wide as she realised what had happened, her hand reaching under her cowl and pulling the little metallic button out of her ear.

"So that's what this was for Catwoman! It was nothing to do with protecting us, just a rotten little bug so that you could see where we went!! "

Catwoman's smile had developed into a grin as she lapped up Batgirl's discomfort, "Actually it was both. It was meant to create a small jamming field around your head to block certain types of electronic transmission, but it also allowed us to track you as well. Batman thought that it might be useful......"

"What! it was YOUR idea to track us without telling us!!!!" Batgirl transferred her glare to Batman now who was starting to look a little uncomfortable himself.

He was saved from replying though as they heard a commotion and swivelled round in unison to see Doctor Stephens scurrying up the corridor to meet them.

It was the first time that Batgirl had seen him look flustered as his eyes switched quickly from one to another of the Super-Hero team. His breathing was a bit ragged too as his eyes finally settled on Batgirl's, and he seemed to sag a little as he let out a long, resigned sigh.

"You remember it all don't you ................. The' harvesting'."

It wasn't a question, just a resigned statement of fact.

Batman looked at the two of them suspiciously, "The what! Will someone tell me what the hell is going on here?!" he snapped

The doctor was thinking fast. He'd instantly seen the confirmation in Batgirl's eyes and knew that it was going to take some really drastic mind control to correct this potentially disastrous situation. He couldn't do that while he was in the human 'Dr Stephens' form so he'd have to get Hailsburt1 to handle it remotely. That would take time that they didn't have and he was getting increasingly aware that he really did need these people's help - even if they were only humans!

He took an executive decision. After all, he was the ship's Captain!

Batman was still impatiently waiting for an answer from somewhere and looked as if he was on the verge of exploding.

Doctor Stephen's quickly glanced around the group, all staring quizzically at him now and seemed to make his mind up.

He took Batman assertively by the arm and started to lead him towards a nearby empty office, "Okay, I think that it's time that I explained a few things."

-----------------**********---------------

It had taken him a good hour to describe what had happened. The energy ship. The malfunction. Their search for the energy source. The start of their 'harvesting' program. The issue with the renegade Arturos5. The need to catch him before it was too late to undo the damage he was doing. In the end he'd explained everything, including how the 'harvesting' process worked in some detail. Batgirl and Catgirl were soon squirming in embarrassment as he described how they'd developed the little grey ball to maximise a women's sexual feelings, how it fitted between the two subjects slits and then collected a predetermined proportion of their unique sexual energy to replenish their tanks. Never so much as to damage the subject he emphasised cautiously.

Batman was seated in a utilitarian chair behind a desk, looking shocked again. Catwoman was perched on the edge of the desk, her long shiny black legs crossed, one ankle swinging slowly back and forth as she took in the amazing story that she'd he'd just heard.

Batgirl and Catgirl were sprawled next to each other on a soft leather sofa that ran down one side of the office. They were looking at each other in amazement, and with not a little pride. He'd just mentioned in passing how the two of them had been such incredibly big energy providers during their 'harvesting'. By far the best subjects they'd ever had!!

The blond haired Doctor Stephens was still standing by the door when he'd finished. His white coat had been flapping around by his side as he'd paced back and forth during his little 'confession'. Now he stuck his hands in the big pockets and waited challengingly for a response.

Catwoman was the first to get over the shock, "So what you're saying is that you're responsible for all these reports of lesbian women suddenly experiencing short periods of memory loss and severe exhaustion, but it's this so-called renegade doctor, Arturos5, that's using his modified dick to suck the energy out of random women and putting them into comas? And that you're both in some sort of competition to capture the most energy first?!"

The last sentence came out harshly and she leaned forward threateningly, pointing her finger straight at the Doctor.

He didn't flinch though, "Well, I suppose you could look at it that way. But the bottom line is that if we can fill our tanks before he does then we'll be able to re-feed his captured energy back to the poor women that he assaulted, currently lying in your isolation wards. If he succeeds however, not only will he probably persuade the Ships Council to replace me, but we'll never be able to do anything for those women that gave up their energy. That's why you must help us catch him!"

Batman finally managed to get his brain into gear, "I understand all that, but if you're so advanced as a race, why can't you sort him out yourself?!" he snapped.

"He 'cloaks' himself from our scanners while he's in human form. We only get a chance to 'see' him in the short space of time when he uses his errrr 'dick' to pull out women's energy and transmit it to his holding tanks. There's not enough time to react and we don't have enough beings on the ship to swamp an area this size in human form anyway. That's why we need you."

There was a long pause as Batman gradually cooled down and seemed to be accepting the fact that they really would have to work together

Batgirl's mind was still on the 'harvesting' though, and on how aroused she'd felt! "Do you need us to help again?" she asked with a note of hunger in her tone.

Batman caught that immediately, "I might have known that you'd be right in the middle of any form of rampant sexual activity like this. 'Best ever subject indeed'! Can't you control yourself at all?!"

Batgirl was ready with a scathing reply but Catgirl quickly interrupted, talking straight to Catwoman, "Why don't we get the Kittens down here and let them have a go at the harvesting? If anyone can up the capture rate, they can!"

Catwoman pursed her lips, "OK, you go back over to the den and put them in the picture. Volunteers only though!" she added.

Doctor Stephens wasn't so sure, "Kittens? How will they help?"

Catgirl was getting slowly up as she laughed back at him, "Oh, you've never seen 'Kitten's' like these before. If it's sexual energy you need, they've got plenty. Believe me!"

"Well, it looks like we need to redouble our efforts to find this renegade doctor," said Batman to Catwoman, ".........and where the hell's Robin when we need him?!"

Batgirl and Catgirl looked at each other in surprise, and then guiltily as they suddenly remembered how they'd left him. They'd forgotten all about him!

"I think I know where he might be," laughed Catgirl as she headed for the door, "I'll tell him you need him on my way out."

Batgirl jumped up quickly as well and followed Catgirl out of the door, "I'll come with you. You might need some help!"

Batman raised his eyes to the ceiling as he spoke to Catwoman, "Why does it take two of them to pass on a simple message?"

Catwoman just smiled to herself.

10 - Ups and Downs

The two young super-heroines were striding down the hospital corridor leading to the area where they'd left Robin earlier. They were chatting excitedly about what Dr Stephens had just revealed and their part in the 'harvesting' program.

When they turned the corner into the ward area though they slowed.

Batgirl was puzzled at the sight of so many young nurses clustered around the ward admin station. There were even more than she'd seen earlier at the shift change-over, and there was something strange about the way that their animated banter ceased abruptly when they saw Batgirl and Catgirl appear.

There was a quick discussion between the older nurses and one grabbed up a telephone hurriedly whilst a group of the younger ones rushed over to the two suited figures, surrounded them and began to ask all sorts of questions about why they were all there, what it was like to be so famous. All sorts of strange questions bombarded them!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers