A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Batgirl and Catgirl were still trying to make slow headway through the throng as they answered as many of the queries as they could, until Batgirl finally took action and eased her way between the nearest nurses and started striding down the corridor, closely followed by Catgirl.

Batgirl's suspicions were confirmed when they got near to the examination room where they'd left Robin just as two young Chinese nurses appeared, almost falling through the swing doors into the corridor, one of them still doing up the buttons of her uniform. They glanced briefly at Batgirl before looking away quickly as they hurried past.

Batgirl and Catgirl exchanged glances.

"He wouldn't have would he?" queried Batgirl, but Catgirl's eyes had narrowed as she pushed open the door and strode into the room.

A quick glance showed them that Robin was still where they'd left him, blindfolded and strapped to the examination trolley, his pants still down by his knees........ and still supporting a good looking erection that waved hesitantly above him, glistening slightly under the bright lights. He'd clearly heard their entrance as well.

"Oh, thank God you're back Wang Lei. You can't leave me like this! Climb back on and let me feel your hot vagina again. You're so incredibly tight. It was fantastic .... why did you jump off like that?!"

Clearly the gag had gone and on closer inspection his erection was coated with the young nurse's juices. They'd evidently arrived at a bad time ............ for Robin that was!

Batgirl was about to speak, but Catgirl put her finger to her lips to shush her. She seemed to be thinking for a few moments and then pointed at Robin's lips, she then pointed at herself and then at Robin's juicy looking flag-pole.

Batgirl wasn't quite sure what was happening, but kept quiet as Catgirl leaned over Robin and started to lick at the juices on his mast. The effect on Robin was instant as his thighs and buttocks clenched automatically as Catgirl's tongue teased his erection higher.

"Oh My God Wang Lei, that's fantastic!" gasped Robin, still totally unaware of who was in the room, "but really, we've done all that already. Climb back on! I need to get in you again!"

Catgirl's response was to let her lips capture the swollen tip of his cock, letting her tongue roam around his sensitive skin for a few seconds before twisting her head and starting to draw him into her mouth, where her tongue could do even more damage!

"Ohhhhhh no, please Wang Lei," Robin gasped breathlessly, "I can't stand this much longer .... get back on .... quickly!"

As she watched Catgirl's head twisting and turning as she worked on him, Batgirl decided that it was her turn to join in the fun. She leaned over Robin's straining face, his neck muscles taut as he tried to control himself, and brushed her lips over his.

"Who's that ohhhhh!" he managed before her lips had clamped over his and begun to work on them. Almost instantly he was responding enthusiastically and their tongues joined up in a frenetic dance first in her mouth and then in his as she pressed harder into him. It lasted for a long few minutes before Batgirl pulled away slightly.

"God, you're not Wang Lei?" he spluttered in amazement, " ...... that's weird, you almost taste like Batgirl!"

She watched his wanton expression suddenly change to one of horror, "Oh sweat Jesus. That is you isn't it Batgirl? So down there ......... it must be ..........ouch! Oh God Catgirl, watch what you're doing with your teeth .......aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!"

After a rather painful few minutes for Robin, Catgirl finally released his cock and stood back upright.

"You miserable specimen!" she stormed, "We left you here to suffer, not so that you could fuck all the local nursing staff!!" Then she was remembered the big crowd around the desk, "My God, how many of them have you had!?"

Robin wisely decided to keep that little secret to himself, still grimacing from the treatment that Batgirl's sharp teeth had inflicted on his most sensitive part. Batgirl grimaced slightly in sympathy as she saw the red marks dotted around his still proud erection.

Robin was starting to get angry was well, "It was you two that left me here like this! What did you expect me to do when they found me and started to massage me. I tried to fight them off for a while..........," he added a little more slowly.

"For about ten seconds I should think!" spat Catgirl as she reached down for Robin's suit pants and began to draw them up.

Robin's eyes widened again, "No, don't pull them up while I'm still ...........ohhhhhhh!"

Catgirl had ignored him, and lifted the elasticated material of his suit pants up and over his big erection before letting the top snap down around his waist again, trapping is stiff cock painfully inside the strong material.

It took just a few seconds for Batgirl to release his wrists while Catgirl untied his ankles and pulled him painfully up into a sitting position, before pushing him off so that he was standing almost doubled up on the floor as his uncomfortable erection stopped him straightening further.

"Come on 'Superhero'," she snapped sarcastically, "Batman wants to see you."

Robin's face was a picture as he tried to straighten further and Batgirl had to smile.

"I can't see him like this," he moaned, turning hopefully to Batgirl for help, "Look, there's time for a 'quickie' don't you think? Just to get this under control." He was looking at the pyramid in his pants.

Batgirl's pussy tingled pleasantly at the thought, but one look at Catgirl's stormy expression quelled that.

Taking his arm, Batgirl eased Robin towards the doors, "Come on Tiger. It'll go away as we walk," she added sympathetically now.

It was true, the thought of seeing Batman and Catwomen in that state seemed to be having its effect and he was soon walking more normally again as they came out into the corridor.

"Right," said Catgirl decisively before she strode off , "I'm off to get the Kittens. Batgirl, you can take this over-sexed worm to Batman ....... and don't let him near any more nurses!!"

Batgirl smiled as she watched her shapely partner stride away. Despite her protestations of just being friends with Robin and that sex was just casual, Catgirl was getting very possessive of him when it came to sharing with other women. Batgirl excepted of course!

Then just as they were passing the now near-deserted nurses station, one of the older nurses sidled over and whispered something in his ear.

Batgirl paused to admire the way that her crisp white uniform displayed her full, rounded figure as she walked away, clearly still making an impression on Robin as his gaze fixed onto her shapely rear end as it swayed suggestively as she retreated to the desk.

"What was all that about?" asked Batgirl innocently.

"Oh ... errr ... she was just confirming my appointment for tomorrow afternoon. They need to do some blood pressure follow-ups........" his voice trailed off as he wondered how Batgirl would respond.

Batgirl tried hard to stop laughing out loud, "Blood pressure? Well, of course ....... after all that activity today you'll need to keep a close eye on it won't you!"

She gave him a smile and a wink and pulled him close alongside her as they walked off back to Batman's latest office.

11 - Catwoman's Nightmare

It was a couple of hours later that Batgirl got the call.

It was the sort of call that you never want to get.

Catwoman's tone was so subdued, so unbelievably low and pained that she almost didn't recognise her, "Batgirl ............... you've got to get down here ........the isolation ward." For a moment she thought that she heard Catwoman sob slightly as the contact was abruptly broken.

The bristles on her neck stood up straight in shocked anticipation as Batgirl raced through the corridors across the hospital from her patrol area. Whatever could have happened to affect Catwoman like that? It seemed almost unimaginable.

When she finally burst through the ward doors, she came to an abrupt halt. The nursing staff were going silently about their business, tending to the semi-comatose women, but it was the lonely looking, crumpled black figure in the ward admin chair that drew her attention.

Batgirl looked more closely as the shiny black-cowled head lifted slowly and faced her. It really was unbelievable thought an aghast Batgirl as Catwoman's hand came up to wipe away a tear.

Without a word she straightened up, took Batgirl's hand and took her into the ward. This was the second 'isolation' ward that had been created and Batgirl could see that it was filling up fast. Close to the entrance, Catwoman pulled up by an occupied bed.

Batgirl had an impending sense of doom as she reluctantly followed Catwoman's eyes and looked down at the woman lying peacefully on the bed, and then she felt her throat tighten and her own eyes suddenly filled and tears were suddenly rolling down her cheeks.

Gazing back at her were the unnaturally serene features of Holly Robinson. Her short, light brown hair lay limply around her expressionless face as her eyes stared unseeingly though them.

"Oh my God, it's Catgirl!" gasped a distraught Batgirl as she turned into Catwoman arms and they held onto each other in an unlikely, but tight embrace.

A few minutes later they were back at the admin desk where Batgirl collapsed into a chair, looking desperately back at Catwoman, "But how?...... when? .......she was okay an hour ago ..... she was just heading out to get the Kittens!" Batgirl just couldn't believe that anything so awful could happen to her friend. She was shattered.

After a while Catwoman knelt down in front of her, their faces at the same level, but her eyes were suddenly fierce and determined.

"I know Batgirl. I didn't want to believe it either ......." she paused, shaking her head, " I still don't! She obviously decided to go out of the back entrance. I can't believe how often I've drummed it into her to be on her guard in quiet places.....but anyway ... it's too late for recriminations. He obviously followed her and ....... well ...... took her in a storeroom. My God, just wait until I get my hands on that piece of sh......!!"

She was interrupted as Doctor Stephens approached.

"I'm sorry about your friend Batgirl," he said with something that actually felt like concern in his voice before turning to Catwoman, "Have you asked her?"

Catwoman turned an angry expression his way, but then switched back to Batgirl and hesitantly explained that they'd come up with a plan to capture their adversary, or the 'piece of shit', as Catwoman preferred to refer to him!

Fundamentally it involved Batgirl being set up in a private hospital room as bait, where the alien Captain could set up equipment that would 'capture' Arturos5 when he made an appearance. He thought it likely that he would given the sexual signals that Batgirl seemed to exude. It was high risk, because if he succeeded with a potent source like Batgirl it would probably complete the renegade's energy capture requirements, but somehow he had to be stopped!

Batgirl's expression was neutral as she asked what Batman thought about it. It wasn't that she particularly wanted to know, and there was no doubt in her mind that she'd do anything to help Catgirl, but she needed time to get her confused mind round it all.

Catwoman glanced worriedly at the doctor, "We haven't told him...........I didn't think that he'd let you risk it."

Batgirl's expression didn't change, she wasn't really listening, just seeing Catgirl's face staring unseeingly upwards from her bed.

Catwoman was starting to get desperate as Batgirl failed to respond, "Come on Batgirl, we need you to do this.... I need you to do this ...... It might be the only way that I can get her back!!"

Batgirl finally looked back into Cawoman's eyes, seeing how distressed they were and she was about to say, 'Of course I'll do it, anything for my friend!', but the words never got out as Catwoman shocked her with her next words. She gulped uncomfortably before delivering them though, "If you do this for me Batgirl, I'll tell you something about Batman that I've kept secret for many years. You probably won't like me for it but I can live with that ........ but this is for Catgirl! Please .............. you must do it!!"

Batgirl's mouth was open as she'd been about to agree with the original request, but having Catwoman pleading with her about anything at all was unreal ......and now she wanted desperately to know what the big 'secret' was!

She nodded and raised her eyebrows, waiting for a distinctly uncomfortable looking Catwoman to continue.

"It's about your father," she faltered, "I ....... I ........ well, in fact, despite what everyone now believes, Batman isn't really your father!"

She looked away quickly as she ploughed on, "I told him that story about your mother and I going away together and coming back with you years ago. It wasn't true. Your father really is Commissioner Gordon...........It's just that you were such a beautiful teenager and I could see that Batman was starting to take an interest in you. I was so jealous of the attention he was paying you that I had to find a way to keep him away from you ... and .... and, well, I wanted him for myself! So I made up that story ........"

She finally dried up, nothing more to say.

Dr Stephens was looking at the two of them with a puzzled expression on his face, having no idea what they were talking about.

Batgirl was staring into mid-air as if stunned, which she was, but what she was really thinking was, "He's not my father. He's not my father! HE'S NOT MY FATHER!! I can still have him!!!"

12 - More Revelations

Batgirl had laid out her slinky purple costume tidily on a chair in the corner of the private ward where she'd agreed to act as bait.

She hadn't been reluctant to acquiesce to the plan because she'd have done almost anything to bring back Catgirl and the other poor women in the isolation ward, but after Catwoman's shocking revelations, she'd been determined to make her squirm. And only after she'd made her promise to tell Batman the truth the instant that the 'operation' was finished had she 'given in'. Catwoman had been so relieved that she'd leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, much to Batgirl's dismay.

So, as she picked up the awful blue hospital gown again, she couldn't resist taking a quick look at herself in the wall mirror. Not bad, she thought, as she twisted round to admire her taut young breasts, perkily up-turned and nipples ready for action. For some reason her sense of arousal just never went away. It was almost worrying!

Following the line down her flat, muscular stomach her eyes registered satisfaction at her shapely behind, wrapped up closely by her thin black bikini panties. The hours in the gym were clearly paying off, not an ounce of fat anywhere! Her long, attractive legs were twisted round slightly showing off her quite delicate calves nicely.

She was almost purring as she lifted up her arms and pulled down the pale blue gown, covering herself down to her knees.

It was just in time. Her head twisted as she heard the quick knock on the door before the white coated Dr Stephens bustled in, carrying some strangely shaped metallic objects. He smiled at her as he commenced to fit them around the outer doorway and then over the single window. These were the only ways into her room.

Batgirl sat down on the single bed and watched him fitting together the strange looking equipment. He'd taken off his white coat for once and dragged over a chair to reach across the top of the door. His shoulder muscles flexed quite pleasingly under his pale blue shirt as he put things together and Batgirl couldn't help but realise that he was a very good-looking looking young man, even if he was an alien!

And she'd noticed something else about him. When they'd first met and in all their early meetings he'd been stiff and formal, showing no hint of emotion. Recently however, she'd notice him smile more and he'd shown real anger when they'd been down by poor Catgirl's bedside. Could it be possible that being in human form for so long was affecting him in some way? Maybe making him 'feel' more in emotional terms? It was an intriguing thought, particularly as she was finding him more and more attractive!

It didn't take long to complete the task however and when he'd switched everything on, he made some strange sounding noises into a communicator, listened for a response and finally nodded in satisfaction before coming over to Batgirl and sitting beside her on the bed.

And there was that devastating smile again as he looked at her! Batgirl was starting to feel that familiar tingling feeling in her pussy and she squeezed her knees together to regain control. This was ridiculous! How could she be fancying an alien!!

"Right Batgirl," he said smoothly, "that's all the monitoring and protective circuits installed and tested. If he enters the room, we'll pick him up and the equipment will immobilise him instantly. Hailsburt1 will be monitoring from the ship continuously, and I'll be outside at the nurse's station, ready to act instantly. Catwoman has people stationed around as well, but you should know that I absolutely won't let anything happen to you Batgirl."

As he'd said that he'd picked up her hand, and stared into her eyes with an intensity that could mean so many things but was definitely reassuring.

Batgirl was immediately discomforted by her body's response though as the tingling in her pussy intensified and she felt her heart pounding quicker. She was hoping against hope that her cheeks hadn't gone as red as she felt they had.

She dragged back her hand in a panic as she mumbled a quick thanks.

This was really ridiculous now. She was behaving like a schoolgirl again! She had to control herself, show him that he was dealing with a crime-fighter!

"Errrr ....... well ......." she took a deep breath, trying to think of something important to say"....maybe you should call me Barbara Gordon now that I'm not suited up. The other nursing staff won't know .......oh!"

He'd picked up her hand again.

"You have two names?" he queried, looking puzzled "There are still lots of things we don't understand about humans. Maybe you could help me ....Barbara."

That was the start of a difficult half hour for Batgirl as he sat there next to her, asking all sorts of mundane questions, but still hanging onto her hand! She was answering with half her mind, but the other half was starting to fantasize about him in a most un-alien way! Then, as she squirmed next to him, her pussy slowly driving her mad, she began to notice that his eyes were paying increasing attention to her legs. As she'd wriggled and squirmed to try and get comfortable, the formless hospital gown had gradually ridden up her legs and she suddenly realised that the hem was now mid-way up her golden thighs.

Could it be that he was fantasizing too?!

It was all too much! She had to break the spell.

In mid-sentence, she jumped up from the bed, retrieving her hot hand again at the same time.

"I've got to go," she gasped, "err .... to the toilet I mean...."

He raised his eyebrows and smiled again, "Of course ..... I understand .... it's a human function that I find most irritating!"

She paused for a second on the way to the door, unable to resist asking, "So, in human form, you errr..... you .... errr ..... have everything functional?" She could have died at the way that words came out!

He followed her gaze down to his lap, "Oh, you mean my reproductive organ?" he said without a shade of embarrassment, "Yes, of course, it would work if there was a need to use it."

He paused for a moment while Batgirl dealt with that thought, "Of course it has been modified slightly to perform the 'harvesting' function. In the rush to chase Arturos5, I had to use the human form that he'd chosen so we're identical apart from our hair colour. There was just time to change that detail ... and of course, any 'harvesting' that I did would route energy to our tanks, not his. But I'm not here to use it that way." His expression changed as he said that, and his eyes looked quizzically it Batgirl.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers