A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"So there you are at last! I don't know how I'm supposed to run this team when you don't respond to any of my calls! And where's Robin got to? Ever since he started hanging out with you two he's become just as unreliable!!"

Batgirl and Catgirl exchanged quick guilty looks that were not missed by the razor sharp Catwoman.

"I think that he had to go back to the Batcave for something," mumbled Batgirl quickly, "maybe the reception out there's not good."

"Oh well, whatever," snapped Batman, "Anyway , it's you two that we want."

Batgirl was intrigued as she watched him dip a hand into a pocket of his utility belt and pull out a couple of tiny grey buttons.

"Here, put these on," he said as he handed one each to the younger women, "Catwoman's just developed them and she thinks that it will help protect against whatever is happening to all these women around here. They fit into your ear"

Then, before he could add anything further his belt alarm buzzer went off, loudly enough to startle them all.

"Damn, what's going on now?!" he snapped as he picked up the communicator and looked at the message before dragging open the door again, "Come on Catwoman, Doctor Stephens wants us urgently!!"

Batgirl was a little bewildered at the quick turn of events. She stood in the room looking at the tiny grey button in her palm. On closer inspection, she could see that it was shaped to fit neatly into the ear canal.

"What do you think Catgirl?"

"Oh, if Catwoman's come up with it it's bound to be alright," said Catgirl as she slipped hers into her ear. Batgirl wasn't so sure, but she slipped the little button into her ear as well anyway.

"Come on we're going to be late!" Catgirl added as she too headed out of the door.

Batgirl was now really confused. "Late for what?" she asked as she stumbled after Catgirl and headed down the corridor again.

She'd gone just a couple of paces when she suddenly realised that she knew after all, "Oh I know what you mean," she said more positively.

------------------********----------------

Hailsburt1 breathed a sigh of relief in the ship's control room as he monitored his two subjects heading down the corridor at last.

Ever since getting approval to go ahead with the harvesting from the Captain he'd been thwarted at practically every turn to get the two of them alone and in the right spot. In fact he'd had to get the Captain to help when they'd met up with those two senior team members. But at least now they were alone again and he'd been able to implant the suggestion into their minds that would bring them to him.

------------------********----------------

Catgirl pulled up outside the lift doors at the end of the corridor. She felt incredibly pleased to have got there for some reason, and Batgirl too seemed happy to have arrived just behind her as they waited for the doors to slide open before stepping into the large metallic hospital lift.

The inside was bright, and one wall was half covered in a mirror. Batgirl couldn't resist turning slightly so that she could admire her trim purple suited figure in profile. It was a new version that made her bust stand out more prominently and she swayed side to side to get a better view.

"Oh good grief Batgirl," smiled Catgirl with a touch of exasperation, "we all know you look sexier in your new outfit. No need to overdo it!"

Batgirl had caught the look of hunger in Catgirl's eyes though, and suddenly felt a little thrill run quickly around her pussy. God but she was still feeling so incredibly aroused! Why? It hadn't been more than half an hour since they'd been busy sampling Robin and here she was lusting after Catgirl again!

Something else puzzled her. In the back of her mind as the lift came to a shuddering stop she was wondering why they'd gone down instead of up? After all, they'd started on the ground floor. The emotional side of her brain quickly put that thought to the back of her mind though as she eagerly joined with Catgirl and walked out of the lift.

She should have been even more puzzled when she realised that they'd just walked out of the back of the lift, especially as there were no door there! The lift wall had just dissolved into a shimmering haze as they'd walked through it and now they were stood in a bright, shimmering corridor of some sort.

As Batgirl looked around she could see vague shapes moving beyond the shimmering grey walls that surrounded them and, slightly disturbingly, under the shimmering floor that they stood on. Looking back, all trace of the lift had disappeared.

"Hey, what's going on?!" she asked quickly.

"Oh it's nothing," replied Catgirl evenly, "You know that we need to be here."

Batgirl shook her head trying to clear it. Somehow she knew that this was all wrong, but equally she also knew that Catgirl was right. She did need to be here! But why?

Catgirl clearly wasn't worried though as she almost dragged Batgirl through a hazy opening in the shimmering 'wall' that suddenly appeared beside them. It wasn't a door in any real sense of the word, but it was about the right shape and size.

6 - A Peculiar Cell

"Come on Batgirl! I want you!" she exclaimed excitedly as they almost fell into an equally strange, shimmering room. Batgirl's eyes quickly scanned their new surroundings. It was just like the corridor, nothing seemed solid. Walls, floor and ceiling shimmered hazily, but this time there was something else to see. In the centre of the 'room', right in front of them was a low rectangular shape. Could it be a couch or a small bed maybe? Difficult to say as it shimmered hazily, just like everything else in this strange new world.

Batgirl was confused, but still excited! One part of her wanted to discuss their predicament with Catgirl, but instead she found that she just wanted to undress her! And just as that thought flashed through her mind, she felt Catgirl's fingers at the back of her neck flicking open her secret suit zipper catch and yanking it down to the base of her spine, opening her purple suit right down her long, shapely back.

It crossed Batgirl's mind to be annoyed. What was the point of a 'secret' catch on her suit if Catgirl could just do as she pleased with it? She made a mental note to change it .... yet again! Not that that thought lasted long because Catgirl had quickly jettisoned her gloves and her strong, warm hands were roaming sensuously over the smooth skin of her bare, lower back.

Catgirl's lips were soon on her too as she pulled the suit away from Batgirl's neck and began to kiss and nibble her way around the sensitive skin and up to her ear where she whispered huskily, "Come on Batgirl, you know why we're here."

Batgirl wasn't quite so sure, but she felt happy to go along with it as her breathing deepened as Catgirl's attentions focused her mind purely on the pleasure ...... and the intense throbbing that had started to spread around her pussy! In seconds her fingers were searching for Catgirl's suit opening and she let a little squeal of pleasure as she found it and dragged it open. Suddenly they were both in a frenzy to strip off the clothes from each other and were finally left standing amidst a pile of super-hero suit clothing, Batgirl just in her lacy black panties again and Catgirl in her pink thong!

They were both breathing hard, and the look that they gave each other as they finally pulled apart and stood surveying their beautiful, lithe bodies was unambiguous. It was pure lust!

Catgirl was the first to react as she reached forward towards Batgirl's last remnant of clothing, "And they can go too!" she gasped excitedly as she got her fingers into the waistband of the black panties and dragged them down to fall limply at Batgirl's ankles. Not to be outdone, Batgirl was quick to respond, dragging off Catgirl's thong and letting her hand roam briefly over her suddenly exposed tuft of light brown pussy hair, getting a low sigh of pleasure from Catgirl in return. Within seconds they'd pulled each other together in a hot embrace with one arm while exploring each other's pussy slits with the other, their behinds wriggling sensuously under the relentless onslaught of their nimble fingers.

Hailsburt1 was taken by surprise by the speed of it all!

He'd monitored their arrival with undisguised pleasure from the control room, in so far as a pure energy being could show any such emotion. But at last, things were going to plan. Albeit a little too quickly. What was the matter with these human females!

"Commence phase 1," he instructed his colleague urgently.

7 - Batgirl and Catgirl Get A Big Surprise

Batgirl had to quickly withdraw the tongue that was busy exploring the inside of Catgirl's sweet mouth as they broke off the intense kiss in response to the sudden high pitched sound that had reverberated seemingly right through them.

"What the hell was that!" gasped an annoyed Catgirl as she pulled reluctantly out of their close embrace.

Before Batgirl could reply her attention was diverted upwards where a pulsating yellow ball seemed to be descending downwards, towards them. It seemed unstoppable and she was about to cringe when it came to a halt four or five feet above them, sitting quite still but pulsating with a bright, almost fluorescent yellow sheen shimmering all around it.

Like before though, Batgirl knew that she should be worried about it, but she wasn't. She simply stood there, naked and waiting, just like Catgirl. 'But waiting for what?' she thought hazily.

They didn't have to wait long though as the 'ball' suddenly split apart and resolved itself into a number of bright fluorescent yellow rings. They floated above the two young women for a few more moments before eight of them quickly descended. This time Batgirl did cringe as the larger rings seemed to wrap themselves around their wrists and ankles. Momentarily she thought that they'd burn, but she relaxed visibly as she felt just a light, cooling touch on her skin. That left four smaller energy rings floating above them.

"Jesus, what's this all about?" gasped Catgirl.

"Hey!" she added in surprise as the rings seemed to take control of her limbs and began to move her over to the bright, shimmering couch where they sat her down, wriggled her backwards to get in the middle and she gasped again as the ankle rings drew her legs apart, giving Batgirl an excellent view of her exposed, juicy slit.

"Mmmm..........nice" responded Batgirl, totally unconcerned for some reason, as she found herself being manoeuvred by her own rings onto the couch to join her friend. Batgirl was soon sat facing Catgirl on the 'couch', and 'her' ankle rings were drawing her forward, onto Catgirl, who obligingly lifted up one leg so that Batgirl's could thread underneath . Both girls excitedly recognised the tribbing position that they were being persuaded to adopt as their spread legs and pussies drew closer and closer together!

"Mmmmmm.....very nice .......ohhhhhhhh!" responded Catgirl finally as their wet, sensitive slits finally kissed each other. They were both leaning back, their ring clad arms linked as they closed their eyes for a moment, savouring the electric sensations that the intimate contact had triggered.

"Oh my good God!" gasped batgirl as she suddenly felt another, even more exciting contact. Their eyes shot open, just in time to see that the final four rings had dropped down and were nestling over their taut breasts, surrounding their nipples and initiating a brief surge of electric thrills that almost distracted them from the hot action going on down below. It was as if each nipple was being assaulted by millions of tiny pin pricks, each one triggering an electric sensation in their increasingly pleasure swamped minds.

"I was wondering what they were for," sighed Catgirl happily.

The sexual energy level meters were rising quickly in the control room, and Hailsburt1 was again surprised at the speed of it all. He'd expected to get a good harvest from these two, but really, this was looking even better than he could have hoped for.

'Initiate Phase 2' he instructed.

Batgirl and Catgirl had just got over the delightful shock of the new nipple rings that they'd acquired and were starting to enjoy the sweet sensations of rubbing their pussies up against each other again when something else distracted them.

"Oh what the blue blazes!" cried Batgirl in frustration as she watched something else descending towards them.

This time it didn't shimmer, appearing more solid. It was another ball, this time a rather boring dull grey. As it approached closer, they could see that it was about the size of a small orange, the metallic looking surface criss-crossed by strange wavy lines. Batgirl was somehow quite disappointed to see that it wasn't pulsating at all. This whole experience seemed so weird, but she had no fear of it at all. She was almost solely focussed on the serious business of making out with Catgirl!

The grey ball hovered directly above them for a few moments, evidently waiting for something. Then both girl's cried out in frustration as that 'something' materialised and their controlling ankle rings pulled at their legs, easing apart their pussies a little!

But Batgirl had no time to protest as she watched incredulously as the small ball quickly shot down between their tingling breasts and inserted itself into the tiny space that had been created between their pussies, nestling smoothly up against their damp, engorged slits. Both girls let out a quick breath of air as their ankle rings pulled them closer together again, trapping the ball in between their throbbing pussies. The cool, metallic surface tickled a little as their sexual lips wrapped themselves around it and they were left staring at each other wide eyed as it began to throb expectantly!

"Oh my God Batgirl, this is just driving me mad!" whispered Catgirl husklily, "oohhhhhh .... can you feel that?!"

Batgirl certainly could!

Her eyes opened even wider as she felt something begin to probe her between her labia lips. Whatever it was, it must have come out of the underside of the ball. She looked down between their taut, tingling breasts, but couldn't see anything except the dull grey surface. She could certainly feel it though. Some sort of small rounded node was rubbing it's way around the inside of her slit, making her muscles tense and quickly setting off a small avalanche of electric signals as her supersensitive skin down there responded to the contact.

It was quickly getting too much for the excited Batgirl as she felt the node begin to sweep up to and around her clit hood! When it finally ran over the erect little pleasure button, that was already peeping out of its hiding place, she sucked in a quick breath of air again at its warm response and heard Catgirl give out a similar, strangled little cry. Clearly, she was getting the same treatment from the insidious little tormentor!

No sooner had they got over the shock of that contact than Batgirl was squirming again in Catgirl's arms as the node dropped down and began to explore the tight little entrance to her vagina. The outer muscles were already soaking with her inner juices, and Batgirl was so full of passion now that she suddenly craved for the 'thing' to force it's way inside her. Her hot little cavern was crying out for some attention. But she was disappointed! After circulating briefly around her inner lips, the node continued inexorably on its way between and under her legs before finally came up to her second 'little' hole where it did the same little investigation around the entrance to her back passage.

They were both squirming hard in each other's arms now as they felt it push and probe at the tight sphincter muscles protecting their last bastion of privacy. And then it was gone! instantly disappearing back inside the throbbing grey ball!

Batgirl had never felt so vulnerable before, but probably never as excited either! She'd been completely unable to stop that humiliating little examination, but all she could think about now was how much she wanted that annoying little probe back! She looked into Catgirl's hungry eyes and saw that her friend felt exactly the same way as they breathed deeply waiting excitedly for whatever was in store for them next!

In the control room, Hailsburt1 was busy.

"Right, mapping's complete now, and would you look at those energy readings! Their phenomenally high already! I always knew that this pair would be incredibly productive."

If he'd had eyes, they'd have glistened with his own excitement.

His assistant wasn't so sure though, "It's taking a lot more mind control power than it should to keep them manageable though. Maybe we should slow things down a bit?"

"Nonsense, we're on the verge of a big breakthrough here," snapped Hailsburt1, "Start Phase 3!"

Back in their little 'energy cell', Batgirl and Catgirl were still wallowing in the warm, tingly feelings as their increasingly moist skin pressed closely together. Catgirl's lips had found Batgirl's neck again and she began to shower little butterfly kisses all around the responsive surface, until she suddenly snapped her head back again.

"Oh God, it's happening again!"

Batgirl felt it as well. It was like a long serpent, wending its way out of the ball and under her bottom again. With a shock she realized where it was heading and she gasped out loud when she felt the serpent's head nose firmly up against her anus. And this time it didn't stop! She sucked in air as she felt the rounded head forcing harder against her tight muscles this time until they broke through her defences and begin to drive deep inside her. Batgirl was completely at its mercy, just desperately hoping that it would stop before doing any damage. And it did!

After forcing its way about four inches inside her it stopped, paused for a moment and Batgirl was just starting to breathe a sigh of relief when she cried out as she felt it expanding inside her. It had been comfortably thin when it had invaded her, but now seemed to balloon out to a thickness that made Batgirl cringe and cry out again in shock. Then it began to throb strongly inside the two victims, just like the grey ball!

They were both staring scarily at each other now as they felt themselves impaled on the strange, not so little, serpents. Whatever movement the ankle rings had allowed them before was now completely gone as their new butt plugs fixed them firmly in position!

But they had only a few seconds to get used to the feeling before there was yet more activity under them!

This time, Batgirl felt a second, new probe push up against her treasured little pink hole. It definitely felt bigger than the first, and it soon began to push open the round muscular ring that was little protection now that it was so wet, and eased its way inside her. This time was different though!

She'd been craving this so much since the initial 'examination' that she sighed in deep pleasure as she felt her vagina welcome it's new invader, almost guiding it deeper and deeper inside of her. Batgirl's eyes were tight shut as she concentrated on the pleasure signals that her pussy was now flooding her with. This time she wanted the next stage to happen so, so much and she gave out a low moan of satisfaction as she felt the new invader start to expand inside her, forcing her wider and wider until she felt absolutely, totally filled. She gave out another gasp of pleasure as she felt this too begin to throb like its neighbour. Now she was impaled on two 'serpents' and she was loving every second of it!

If she'd had time, or the inclination, to look she'd have seen that Catgirl was looking equally blissful. The combination of physical penetration and mind control was acting as a fantastic aphrodisiac as the two crime fighters began to submit totally to their carnal instincts!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers