A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

"I've just parked Geoff and the kids downstairs for a few minutes while I popped in to see you Barbara so I can't stay long ........" she was looking pointedly at Catgirl as she spoke.

Catgirl pretended not to notice and there was an awkward pause for a few minutes until Batgirl finally broke it, "Can't you take a hint Holly! Why don't you go out and get us some ....some ..... well, something!"

Catgirl looked annoyed and reluctant to leave Batgirl alone with the older woman. After all, she knew exactly what they'd been up to when the Sister had been 'harvested' and she wasn't that keen on sharing! There was a definite hint of jealousy in her barbed, "All right ....if you insist ..... but I won't be long!" as she flounced out of the room.

When she'd gone, the Sister came over and sat down next to Barbara, taking her hand possessively.

"She doesn't seem pleased to see me!" she laughed, "But I really can't stay long. We're heading home soon and Geoff's been so worried about me. I didn't think he'd let me out of his sight even to come here!"

Batgirl didn't know what to say. The lesbian fling that they'd only just started seemed to be unravelling already and she was getting increasingly concerned that the Sister had just come in to break it off. After all, she was the one with most to lose. But she looked up into Sister Allison's face as calmly as she could. She knew that she mustn't put any more pressure on her, however much she wanted her still. What Sister Allison went on to say though was shocking!

"I hear that you had something to do with capturing that evil Doctor, Barbara. No one will confirm it of course, but word's going round the nurses stations and ...." she put her finger over Batgirl's lips to stop her protesting," ..... and I know that you probably can't tell me anything, but I've got an idea that you're really something more than we were told. That old 'accident' story never did make much sense to me! But, whatever, I just wanted to tell you how much I owe you ..... we ALL owe you!"

She bent forward to kiss Batgirl gently on the forehead, her subtle scent suddenly wafting around Batgirl's nostrils, her hair lightly brushing Batgirl's face. It was all too much for a suddenly emotional Batgirl.

"You've come to break up haven't you?" she blurted out sadly.

A quizzical look spread across the Sister's face, and then she leaned forward again, but this time her soft lips closed over Batgirl's. For a second she froze in shock and then she closed her eyes, lifted her free hand to caress the back of the Sister's neck as her lips began to respond automatically. In just seconds they were both breathing hard as their tongues met and began an erotic dance of their own!

Batgirl's heart was suddenly pounding again as the long, smouldering kiss finally ran out and they both came up for air, "That convince you?" gasped Sister Allison a big beaming smile spreading across her face.

"Oh God ...yes!" responded an equally breathless Batgirl, " But your husband .... and ....."

"Hey, let's be realistic Barbara!" she laughed abruptly, "Much as I seem to be infatuated with you all of a sudden, I still love them and I'm hardly going to leave them! ........but we can still .... you know ...." Her hand slid under the covers and suddenly Batgirl felt her mound being cupped possessively again. Maybe the fingers weren't quite as expert as Catgirl's as they roamed around her pussy, but the Sister seemed keen to explore! "It's been a long time since that girl at college, but I plan to make up for lost time with you! What do you think?"

Batgirl was almost lost for words. It was just what she wanted, well almost.

"Just move that finger up a bit please Sister and ...ohhhhhh!"

Catgirl wasn't lost for words though. She'd opened the door quietly and with one glance knew exactly what was going on!

"I just don't believe it Batgirl! Catwoman was right .... you're just ..... you're just bloody insatiable! And with a married woman as well!!"

She took one more look at the two of them embraced together on the bed, and the obvious bulge in the sheets over Batgirl's pussy before storming out and slamming the door behind her.

"Oh dear," said Sister Allison as she pulled away her hand, somewhat reluctantly Batgirl was pleased to notice, "Is this going to be a problem between you and Holly?"

Then she put her head to one side slightly, eyebrows raised, ".....Batgirl???"

The End (of part 3) ........tbc

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers