All Comments on 'A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Revenge'

by duke1951

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ars30Ars30about 13 years ago
Great Story

Great Story!

Are You Going to write a Story about Catwoman's comment about making Batgirl Pay?

duke1951duke1951about 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks - all comments gratefully accepted, whatever their shade!

And yes, the 'Batgirl Pays' story is well on the way!

Unfortunately, not being an expert in 'tight' writing yet it's got a bit bigger than I'd expected and I'm going to have to split it into two - hence the delay.

Apols

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The title

I'm a little confused you but a 4 next to this but to my knowledge its only the second in this series, can you explain?

duke1951duke1951over 11 years agoAuthor
Numbering scheme

This is titled number 4 in the 'A Day In Gotham' series, but as the series started with number 3 (Batgirl's Dilemma) it is true that it is only the second story that I wrote. I apologise for the confusion that I seem to have inadvertently caused, but it has at least allowed me to write the preceding story that I planned (2 - Batgirl Begins) which is just in the process of being 'published' now.

rdapmanrdapmanalmost 7 years ago
Kittens

Novice Kittens should get tested for graduation as soon as they turn "18" (per Literotica rules).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous