All Comments on 'A Demon's Captive'

by HellsSpawn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Oh to be such a captive. Bound and used to complete pleasure of another. Perhaps one day, yes one day I will encounter such a wicked demoness.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whats wrong with gay Sex?

Do you have a problem with it? If so, you can go bite yourself, it was a beautifully written story , even if its a porn one, and there was nothing he needs to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gay sex?

you couldent leave gay sex out? :( it was still kinda good,next time leave dude on dude out of it tho

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
Ah, the dreaded research

Yes, I have once fallen prone to this. At the time, I don't know if it was writer's fatigue, or negligence on my part but it is a lesson well learned. Despite the incorrect use of said religious sect I liked this story. I do hope to read more entertaining stories from you.

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnover 13 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I would like to apologise to all Wiccans and anyone else who may be upset by what I said. I have a very close wiccan friend and I guess I must have misinterpereted their religion. I realize now that I should have chosen a better religion, and should truly have done more reaserch. Thanks for helping me realize this. And I honestly did not mean to slander the religion, and I apologise of any who took offense to it.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 13 years ago
Do some research...

Wiccans do not believe in the Devil, Demons, or the existence of hell. Sorry, you should have done your homework before slandering a religion you obviously know nothing about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous