A Few Good Girls Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you have clothes-store-guy with you!" Jess smiled, still wearing the goofy floral print dress she'd gotten from him earlier. Of course, she didn't get left naked in a store, so she had no reason to change. "Did you show him your new swimsuit?"

"Yes, I did." We both laughed at this. I suddenly wondered why I wasn't mad at her for abandoning me. I didn't know why, but I wasn't mad at all.

"Great! Wanna see mine?" She looked at the guy, who was confused.

"You didn't show me..." He looked over at Jess. "Um, ya, sure." He smiled at her.

"See?" She lifted the front of her skirt up, baring her bald beaver for him. I licked my lips, smiling as she showed off. I'd peeked out a bit on purpose to him, but she was just so brazen about it. That is exactly what she'd do, too. As she covered back up, I wondered if she was as wet as me.

"Ah, yes, just like hers. You gals going swimming in those soon?" He smiled, then looked at Wanda, "You got a new swimsuit too?"

"Yes." She glared at us, holding the suit she'd gotten earlier out of the window. "See? Mine's made of fabric instead of air. It's madness!"

"Haha, Wanda, we're just having fun." Jess stuck out her tongue, then turned to the guy. "Well, it was nice to meet you, um, whoever you are, but we really must get home and... have some... um... lesbian sex. Yes. Lots of lesbian sex. Let's go, Cindy!" She openned the door and pushed me in, smiling.

"That's... good..." He smiled, "Um, goodbye then?"

"Byes!" Jess ran around to the other side and got in shotgun. I waved at the guy as Wanda started off. He was cute. I was going to get a ride from him. Oh well.

"How did you get out?" Jess turned back toward me as I tugged on the hem of my shirt.

"I guess I don't need to do that." I pulled the hem up to my waist, baring my ass to the seat and my girl fur to Jess. I looked out the window and smiled, safe now since no one could see. I suddenly wanted to finish, but right now was not the best time. I wondered if I'd leave a spot on the seat. "What I want to know is why you left me there?" I tried to give her a mean look, but the only expression I could muster felt a lot less like 'screw you' and a lot more like 'screw me.'

"Well, I checked on you under the door and you seemed to be enjoying yourself, so we decided to leave you be. Plus, that clerk was just getting off, so we decided to, you know, get off too. Haha!" She laughed. So someone did see...

"Oh, shut up, we did not have sex with him." Wanda rolled her eyes, "Cindy prolly got more action than you did. That guy was a total sleazeball, Cindy. We ditched him fast."

"Well, I ran into the guy who was with his girlfriend at the underwear store, you know?" I looked over at Jess.

"The one we were playing with?" She smiled, "That's awesome!"

"I know, right? Well, no, not awesome, I was naked and abandoned... but, ya." I licked my lips and brushed my hand on my leg. "But, ya, he was a sleazeball too. He bought me this shirt, and he gave me his number so we can, um, pay him back, I guess. And his girlfriend was, like, in the next stall the whole time." I pulled the receipt out of my pocket and handed it to Jess, who grabbed it greedily.

"Awesome. Greg, huh?" Jess grabbed Wanda's cell and punched the number into the contact list. "So, did you get to finish what you'd started in there?" Jess smiled at me, moving her fingers meaningfully in the air, eyeing my bared bush.

"Um, no, actually," I laughed, but she hit the nail on the head. Her overt hand gesture just drove the point home. "Not so much. I, uh, ya..."

"Aw, poor Cindy." Jess laughed, facing forward in her seat. "Hey, you guys wanna go see a movie?" She held up the phone. "We could pay this guy back by taking him!"

"Um, I'm gonna need my shorts back if we go anywhere other than home." I pointed out. I mean, it was a bit of a rush at the mall, but I kinda wanted to not have a rush for a little bit. I really just wanted to go to Wanda's and take care of things. I bit my lip, keeping my hands out of my rather exposed, and still practically-dripping slit.

"Meh, I just wanna get home now," Wanda said.

"Well, we could at least have a movie night, ya?" Jess offered. I just shrugged when she looked back at me. Maybe I could take a quick shower. Or a long shower.

"Alright, movie night it is. I've got some movies downloaded that we can watch," Wanda agreed.

"Oooh, dirty movie night, even better!" Jess laughed. Now that was a good idea.

"Haha, no, real movies," Wanda paused, "We can watch the dirty ones another time." I smiled. It was fun staying at Wanda's.

12