A Fire Inside Ch. 01

Story Info
Two AFI fans meet Hunter and Davey.
1.8k words
4.09
29.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loud drum beats from the stage. The crowd started chanting the words. Davey Havok walked onto the stage, and turned his back to the crowd. Hunter, Jade and Adam joined him. The music started and Davey turned and crooned “Nothin’ from nowhere, I’m no one at all.”

Robbin looked at Moria and yelled “Oh, isn’t he sexy! What I’d give to get into those pleather pants!” And she turned her attention back to the stage, banging her head to the beat.

Moria smiled at her friend, who’s long brown hair was slamming back and forth with each bounce of her head. Moria felt her own hair, a neon purple Mohawk and started jumping up and down with the music. A couple of guys in front of them in the pit turned around and asked the two girls if the wanted to go crowd surfing. The two girls looked at each other and smiled. Crowd surfing was a favorite of theirs. With the help of the two guys, they were hoisted in the air and passed toward the stage. Moria felt guys groping her 38C cup breast while Robbin felt many hands on her small but cute ass. As she got to the front of the crowd, Moria looked up at the stage to see the object of her lust, Hunter, leaning off the edge of the stage on a particularly vicious bass riff. Moria threw her hands in the air and waved to him, and was still waving as the bouncers brought her down.

“Hey, you, with the Mohawk” Called Hunter, “You stay over there, I want to ask you about your hair!” Moria thought she was going to die of happiness. Hunter had noticed her. God he was hot. She felt her nipples getting hard and her cunt getting wet. She was ushered off to the side and waited for Robbin to join her.

When she got over, Robbin was amazed. She was screaming at Moria, “We’re going to meet them, we’re going to meet them!”

After the set, Hunter walked over to the two girls. He smiled at Moria and she felt her heart beating faster. “Can I touch it?” he asked.

“Sure” She replied and bent her head forward. He ran his hands over the top of her hair. His touch sent shivers down her spine. She could only imagine his fingers touching her other places. She shuddered and Hunter moved his hands away quickly and looked at her.

“It’s okay,” she said, “When someone plays with my hair it makes me shiver sometimes.” He smiled. Hunter was thinking how nice it would be to see her shivering when he played with other parts of her body, or when she played with parts of his.

Robbin looked over to the other stage. Rancid was starting to play. “Oh, dude, we’re fucking missing Rancid. But it’s okay.” She said quickly when she saw Hunter looking at her funny. Hunter looked at the two, and called Davey over. They walked a few feet away and looked at the girls, then each other, and the came back with equally devious smiles on their faces.

“We are prepared to make you a deal,” Davey said, with a smile on his face. “We’ll give you tickets and transportation to Warped tomorrow with back stage passes if you agree to spend the night with us. “ Moria looked at Robbin and Robbin smiled at Moria.

“Hell yes!” they said in unison. The girls couldn’t believe it. Was this happening? Robbin smiled at Davey, her smile sweet but she was thinking how nice it would be to see his cock without the pleather pants covering it. The pants were tight enough that they left little to imagination. Davey took Robbin’s hand and she gave him a big hug, making sure to rub her breasts against his chest. Davey hugged her back, his hands draping down to her ass, lightly running his fingers over the firm mound. She got up on her tip toes and kissed his black lipstick lips lightly.

“There’s more of that to be had, if you want it,” she said.

“Oh, I definitely want it,” he replied.

“Good,” she said, “Because you’re going to get it tonight.”

“I look forward to it,” Davey said, and took her hand and led her off.

“Wow. She doesn’t waste any time, does she?” asked Hunter.

“Nope, she sure doesn’t,” Moria replied.

Hunter walked up to her and hugged her. “I’m Hunter, nice to meet you!” he said, laughing as he offered her his hand.

“Moria,” she replied, “Charmed, I’m sure,” she said seriously, managing to shake his hand before bursting into giggles. Hunter laughed along with her and then comfortably draped his arm over her shoulders. Moria put her arm around his lower back and he led her to the BBQ, both of them hurrying to catch up with Robbin and Davey.

When they got over to where the BBQ was being held, wrapping up another day on the tour, the girls were shown around, meeting bands they idolized, bands they had been listening to forever. Hunter watched Moria closely, never leaving her side. Several people commented on it to Davey, or to each other on how the two looked like they had known each other for a long time. They commented on the way they looked at each other, on the way they found short little moments to steal quick kisses, the way Hunter never let her out of his grasp, the way his hands would “casually” pass over her breasts, the way that her hand would be dangerously close to his crotch when they sat together. It was getting late, and since there was a rather long drive to the next city, it was a fairly early bus call. Everyone headed off to their respective busses, and Moria and Robbin told Hunter and Davey they’d be right back and walked to Robbin’s Camero and grabbed their bags out of it. The girls couldn’t quit talking about their luck. Davey and Hunter had been discussing the same thing.

“Wow. The chick is definitely hot, man,” Davey told Hunter, watching Robbin walking away.

“Yeah, Moria is really hot, too. I’m really into her. I don’t mean just into her like I want to fuck her and leave her. That isn’t my style, you know?” Hunter replied, looking thoughtful.

“I know. I was wondering why you came up with this,” Davey said.

“I don’t know. When I said something to her, it was like I’d known her forever. It was like talking to you, or Jade, or Adam. Weird stuff, man, weird stuff.”

“Dude, that’s not weird, it’s deep. It’s like fucking karma or something.”

After retrieving their bags and quickly checking their appearances in the mirrors of the car, the girls started walking back, discussing the BBQ, as well as Davey and Hunter, of course.

“Well, it looks like you might just get into those pleather pants, after all. I’ve seen the way Davey keeps looking at you, it’s like he’s a kid in a candy store and he’s seen something he wants,” Moria was saying.

“Yeah, and who are you to be talking?! I didn’t think that you and Hunter would make it through that BBQ without fucking each other right then and there! I mean, seriously, girl!” Robbin laughed at her friend’s look.

“Were we that bad?”

“No, you weren’t, but I’m not sure, were you drooling over Hunter or Lars from Rancid more?”

“Oh goddess, do you think they noticed?”

“Not likely, Hunter was more into trying to grab your tits and touch you as much as possible and Lars was amazed with your obsession with him. I mean you were practically drooling over the man.”

“Was I really? I didn’t realize I was that obvious. But then again, I fucking love Rancid. Lars is fucking amazing. Though I really think I’d rather be fucking Hunter, like I’m going to!”

“That one guy from Simple Plan was really ogling your tits! I thought Hunter was going to kill him. I mean, damn girl, you’re shirt is tighter than I thought was possible. You’re fucking nipples are showing and they aren’t even hard! You only wore it so you wouldn’t have to wear a bra, Miss Slut!” Robbin laughed.

Moria laughed and poked Robbin in the side, “I don’t even want to hear it. You’re just jealous that mine are bigger, and yeah, well hell, you got me. I wore this to avoid the bra. It’s not my fault I can’t wear basically anything without a bra like some people I know.”

“Ha. I know exactly what you saying. It doesn’t matter, Davey seems to be into me enough as it is.”

“I know. You two look like the poster children for lust.”

The girls quit talking when they saw Hunter and Davey motioning for them to get over to the bus quickly, and the girls broke into a full out sprint.

“What, are we gonna miss the bus?!” asked Moria.

“No,” Hunter replied, “We just wanted to see your tits bounce!” And he and Davey broke into laughter.

“Men,” muttered Robbin, but she was smiling.

“So did you enjoy your show?” asked Moria.

“Yeah, it was fucking amazing,” Davey said when he quit laughing.

“So who has better tits?” asked Robbin. Hunter and Davey looked at each other, then looked at the girls.

“Turn sideways,” Hunter said. The girls obeyed and Hunter and Davey looked at them and then formed a little huddle. When they stood back up, Hunter said, “Moria has the better tits, with them being a hell of a lot bigger and all.”

Then Davey said, “But Robbin has the better ass. It’s just cute.” Moria and Robbin looked at each other and burst out laughing. The two guys looked surprised and confused.

“We’ve heard that forever, “ said Robbin, “It’s always the same.”

“Oh, if that’s it . . . ” Hunter replied.

“Yeah, that’s it. Now can we get on the bus? Robbin and I are a little . . . uh . . . tired. We’re about ready to get in bed,” Moria replied with a devious, sexy glint to her eyes, looking pointedly at Hunter.

“Yeah, moshing really takes it out of you,” Robbin said, smiling at Davey.

“Yeah, let’s get the fuck on the bus then!” Hunter exclaimed grabbing Moria’s hand. There was no doubt what he and Davey were going to get, and they were ready for it.

“You guys can put your shit there, “ Davey said, pointing to an extra cot.

“What about our pajamas? We can’t sleep in these clothes, they’re all sweaty,” Robbin asked, as innocently as possible.

Davey looked completely bewildered.

“But . . . what . . . ,” was all he could manage.

Robbin looked at him and burst out laughing. She kissed him lightly on the lips and said, “Oh, it’s okay, I prefer sleeping naked, anyway!” She took his hand, “So where’s the bed, love?” She asked.

Davey looked relived and led her to his bunk. Hunter looked at Moria and Moria looked at Hunter. Finally, alone.