A God Called Bruce Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked them for the meal and went back to the medical unit. Bruce had given me a six pack of beer to take along. I felt I needed to be there when Frank and Betty woke up.

I must have dozed off. Panacea shook me and said that Frank had woken up. I had a quick shower and went to see him. He was sitting up in bed, a totally bewildered look on his face. When he saw me he relaxed somewhat.

"Where am I? Have I died?" he asked.

"No Frank, you haven't died. As to where you are I would rather explain this after Betty joins us, saves me having to go twice over the same ground. For now all you need to know is that you have been cured of all diseases and your body has been restored to what it was when you were a man of around thirty-five. Your mind has been left untouched. Incidentally, I am known here as Alec, I would like you to use that from now on."

"Betty is here? Where is she?"

"Betty has undergone the same procedure you have, she is still asleep. I will bring her over when she wakes up. Prepare yourself for a gorgeous young redhead, like in the old days."

Panacea entered with a huge breakfast tray.

"You need to eat now Frank, you need lots of food for a while. Do as the doctor tells you. I am going to check on Betty. I'll be back in a while."

Betty was sitting on the edge of the bed when I got there trying to pluck up courage to stand up. I held out my hand and helped her to her feet.

"Am I really young again or was it all a dream?"

"It was no dream, Betty. Here, let me show you."

I took her into the bathroom in front of a full length mirror. She looked at herself in wonder, touching her face and her hair.

"My hair is a mess," she said.

I laughed. Typical woman. She was watching the result of a major miracle and she was worried about her hair.

"Help me out of this gown, I want to see the rest."

I did as I was asked. It was obvious Betty was not in the least bit shy about her body. She poked and probed every part of her body, squealing with delight while I watched with a hard on in my pants. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples to make them stand up.

"Look at these tits, will ya? I'm going to have a lot of fun with these."

Her hands went down to that profuse ginger bush of hers.

"This will have to go, I don't like hair down there."

Next she stuck a finger into her vagina probing how tight it was.

"Wonderful, like being a Virgin again," she said. "Here, feel."

She took my hand and put it on her snatch.

"What about Frank? " I asked.

"Frank is cool about such things. When we were younger our friends used to call us trapeze artists because we were so heavily into swinging."

I did stick my finger up her and it was as she said, she was tight. On the way up I played with her clit which promptly gave her an orgasm.

"Fuck me Alec," she said, "I want you to take my second virginity."

"Not now," I said, "You won't be allowed proper sex for the next week or so, I'll explain later why. Now, let's get some food into you, you need it."

I gave her some shorts and a tee shirt Panacea had left for her on my instructions and tossed her a pair of thongs. After all, they were Aussies, what else should they wear?

Panacea brought the breakfast around and Betty ate like a woman starved. After that we went to see Frank. He was stunned when he saw his wife. Frank and Betty cried like children. We left them alone for a while after warning them not to have sex under any circumstances, lest all the work would come undone.

When we returned I explained to them what had been done to bring about their transformation and that the new bonds needed time to firm up.

"This does not mean that you have to walk around like on eggshells, but stay away from anything that would strain the body, so no vigorous exercising, heavy lifting and so forth; and that includes sex. Gentle masturbation and light oral stimulation is alright, but don't get carried away. You cannot leave here for at least three weeks, the new bonds would not survive the journey.

"You will sleep in separate rooms for the next couple of days because your hormone production is in overdrive right now and you might do something stupid and lethal. If you need relief from sexual pressures tell your doctors. They know what to do.

"And now you will be given a draft that will make you sleep. It is part of the treatment."

I left Frank with Panacea and took Betty back to her room where Iaso gave her the medicine. She went out like a light.

Chapter 36: The more the merrier

When I arrived at Bruce's it was lunchtime. All the gang were there. Frank and Betty were asleep and didn't need any supervision so Panacea and Iaso were also present. This suited me fine. Bruce gave me an opening when he said. "We're all here now, so what's the score with Frank and Betty?"

"I met Frank and Betty when I was doing my master's at Sydney Uni. Frank read mathematics and philosophy, Betty anthropology. Even though I took maths and philosophy with Frank, it was Betty whom I first got to know well. I used to sit in on her lectures whenever time allowed, because she presented her subject with such eloquence and style that everything she taught came alive; different cultures, different ways of seeing things. She noticed me after a while, knowing I wasn't one of her students and asked who I was and why I attended her lectures.

"To cut it short she liked talking to me. After a while she would invite me to her table, sometimes when Frank was there and sometimes when he wasn't. Eventually I started visiting them at their house, especially after I graduated. We have stayed friends ever since.

"Apart from the fact that Frank was dying and I really wanted to do something for them, they would be an excellent addition to our little group if they agree to stay and nobody objects."

"Will they fit in with our way of life? You must admit it would be hard to take for most humans, especially the sexual freedoms we take for granted," said Bruce.

"They cannot leave for three weeks as you all know. It will show up if it will work or not during that time."

"True," said Marge, "it's silly speculating like that. Time will tell, as always."

"Seeing that the machines are working, perhaps now is the time to start with your mates Algenon," I said, "let's talk about it later, I have a few ideas how to pull this off."

I turned to Marge.

"Okay, Marge, will you come with me to my office, I want to talk to you."

"Oh goodie, nookie time." Marge grinned

"No nookie time, work time."

"What? Not even a quickie?" She wasn't prepared to give up yet.

"Marge, everyone on this table knows, with you there is no such thing as a quickie."

"True," she said, pulling a face, "work it is."

"So what do you want me to do that is more important than a nookie?" she asked when we got to my cabin.

"I want you to build me a cabin like this about fifty feet from here, with a hedge between mine and the new one and a narrow path connecting the two."

"This is for your friends, isn't it?"

"Only for now. If they decide to stay, which I think they will, I'll move them to the village, once that is built."

"Alright, leave it to me, now go and do something somewhere else, I don't like someone looking over my shoulder when I work."

Frank and Betty would be out until morning, perhaps a good time to get Algenon's mates. I ported to Algenon's work station and told him what I had in mind. We went to see Vulcan. Algenon explained to Vulcan the problem with his mates.

"How are you going to get them here then, and where do I come into the equation?" Vulcan was puzzled.

"Algenon seems to think the biggest barrier is that they won't believe they can be helped. I thought, if we port them into the vehicle we used to ferry the Gods and then approach the space station like we did then, they would see that they are dealing with an alien technology. It should be easy from then on to get their cooperation."

"Let's get Bruce," said Vulcan with a big grin. "This is going to be fun."

"What do you want Bruce for?"

"Bruce is going to be my co-pilot."

"You don't need a co-pilot"

"They don't know that. We are going to play Star Trek. You are the captain, I am the pilot and Bruce the co-pilot. All in uniform. Algenon will be the civilian. Warp five Mister Zulu. They'll swallow it hook, line and sinker."

I had to admit that wasn't a bad idea. Vulcan was right, they would buy it. It would make the job easier, it would also be a lot more fun.

"Kirk to Enterprise," I said, "beam me up Scottie."

"Does that mean we are doing it this way?"

"You bet it does. Let's go."

Algenon said he needed to check where his friends were and disappeared. Vulcan and I went to see Bruce and told him what we were going to do. Bruce was delighted, especially when Vulcan hexed us three into uniforms.

When Algenon turned up we all stared at him in disbelief. Gone were the dreadlocks, the rings in his ears and eyebrows and the ripped designer jeans. He was wearing an expensive tailored suit and looked every inch the successful IT professional. He also looked twenty years older.

"This is how my friends know me. I thought it best to let you see me like this before I turned up with my mates in tow. You should see your faces. Anyway, my friends are home, it is evening in Silicone Valley. We can make our move now. The uniforms look good."

I suggested we should have a couple of beers first to give us a chance to be at ease with Algenon's appearance. All agreed this was a good idea.

"Showtime," I said when we were through with the beer, "let's move gentlemen."

We ported to the spacecraft and minutes later Vulcan had put us down on a power spot in the Mojave desert. Algenon went to see his friends. We had another beer.

Half an hour later Algenon turned up with two sorry looking individuals in tow. They were in their mid forties, I guessed, but looked much older. Both were very thin and had a sickly yellow complexion, the shadow of death already deeply etched into their faces. They wore business suits.

"Captain, this is Geoff and this is Walter, " said Algenon as I shook their hands.

"Welcome aboard. I am Captain Alec, this is Vulcan, our pilot and Bruce, our co-pilot."

I waited until all had shaken hands and said: "Sit down gentlemen please, make yourselves comfortable." Turning to Bruce and Vulcan I said: "Man your stations gentlemen."

"Aye aye Captain." Both saluted smartly and went to their respective seats.

"Heading nine-nine-seven dash seven-seven-four," I bullshitted.

"Heading nine-nine-seven dash seven-seven-four, aye aye Captain," replied Vulcan and we were off.

I thought the eyes would pop out of the heads of our guests when they realised we were in space, surrounded by a myriad of stars, so clear they felt as if you could reach out and touch them.

The space station was now showing on the bow screen, rapidly growing as we approached. I had asked Endora to turn all the lights on. It looked spectacular.

"Our destination, gentlemen," I said to Geoff and Walter. "Have a good look, few people are privileged to see something like this."

When we were close enough I asked Vulcan to orbit the station once before docking.

Our guests were speechless.

After landing we ported to one of the conference rooms inside the medical unit. Bruce, ever eager to serve food and booze, pretended to busy himself in the kitchen and returned with a large tray of snacks and a carton of beer. The two computer guys looked worried.

"First of all, let me point out that you have not been abducted, you are not prisoners, though it may appear to you like that right now. You can return to your home any time, if you wish, but I think it is in your best interest to hear me out first.

"Algenon approached me and told me about your predicament. He asked if I would help. You have seen some of the technology we command, so it might not come as a surprise when I tell you we can cure you of that dreadful affliction. The procedure is short and painless. I have doctors standing by. You can be perfectly healthy within hours, if you wish, the choice is yours. You will need so stay here for three weeks after the procedure before you are fit to travel back to Earth. This offer is made freely without any obligation on your part. I'll give you some time to think it over. We will leave the room for a while to give you some privacy, if you wish."

The German spoke first.

"There is nothing to think about, Captain. I am a dead man, you are my only chance for life. I take it."

"So will I," said Geoff. "Let's rock and roll."

I left the guests with Algenon while I went with Vulcan and Bruce to see Panacea and Iaso to fill them in on what was happening. The girls were pissing themselves laughing and were wearing identical uniforms in a flash.

"Can we have a party now Captain Kirk?" asked Panacea.

"No," I said, "we have two patients for you, you better change into something more medical looking."

"What on Earth for?" said Vulcan. "They have bought the scam, why change it now? Let the girls wear uniform until after the treatment. The doctor on Star Trek wore uniform too."

"Alright," I said. "Will you get the patients please Bruce?"

"Aye aye Captain," he said and saluted. The girls giggled.

"Panacea, can you stay in the background please until it's over."

Panacea sat at her panel and fiddled around with the buttons as if she was doing something important.

"This is Doctor Iaso," I said when they arrived. "Do as she tells you and you will be alright."

We left the two in Iaso's care, knowing they would be well looked after."

The four of us went into Bruce's backyard. Bruce got the barbeque going and doled out some beer. We stayed dressed up as we were, even Algenon, though he did shed the extra twenty years he had given himself. When Marge and the others arrived they were howling with laughter. After I had explained what we had been up to Marge hexed a uniform on the remainder, including Algenon, just as Panacea and Iaso turned up, still in uniform. Now we looked like a Trekkie convention.

"If this isn't a prelude for a romp I have never seen one," said Marge.

"Six guys and three women is not much fun," said Bruce.

"It is for us," said Iaso tartly.

"Bruce is right," said Marge, "why don't we all go to Shaggers Paradise, enough pussy there to make up the shortfall."

"What about our patients?" I queried.

"Endora will call us if something is amiss, we can be back here in a moment, if required," said Panacea.

She was right, of course. Sometimes I kept forgetting that one can almost be in two places at once, universes apart.

"What about the ribs I've put on?" Bruce seemed disappointed.

"We are not in that much of a hurry, are we?"

When Panacea said that Bruce became all smiles again and busied himself with his barbeque.

When we eventually wound up in Shaggers Paradise Marge teamed me up with a skinny, small breasted girl with long legs. She said her name was Kathy. I wondered why Marge had picked her since she wasn't exactly the type I go for.

"Kathy is a contortionist," she said and winked at me. "Have fun."

She wasn't the best root I've ever had, but the most outrageous and entertaining one by a long mile.

When I eventually ported home I found Marge already in my bed.

"No demands tonight, we just thought you deserved a bit of tenderness," she said, kissing me gently on the cheek.

We? Who is this we? I thought, when I felt a lick across my face. Kia, the little fawn was on the bed too. I scratched her behind her ears, smiled and drifted off to sleep a happy man.

Chapter 37: Towards new horizons

The smells and noises coming from the kitchen woke me up. Marge was making breakfast. I couldn't see Kia, but that didn't mean much. As Zeus had said, she came and went at her own call. After breakfast Marge showed me the new cabin. Marge had recreated inside the interior of Frank and Betty's flat. She had used their actual possessions to furnish the place. Betty would be so happy to be amongst familiar things.

I didn't ask her how she had managed to get the stuff from their flat on Earth. Let her keep some of her secrets.

"Let's get over to the med unit and see how our new guests are doing."

Panacea had already fed and settled them in a conference room with coffee by the time we arrived.

Instead of greeting them individually I went straight to the front and addressed them as a group.

"You all have met me," I said, "I am called Alec on this world, so please use that. As to what world we are on, we are on an artificial planet, a space station, if you wish, that was built by a long gone civilisation a very long time ago. You are going to be here for at least three weeks, so there will be plenty of time to find out more about it."

I waved Iaso and Panacea to come to the front.

"You have met Iaso and Panacea, the doctors who are responsible for your transformation."

"What lovely names," said Betty. "Named after the twin daughters of Asclepius. How very appropriate."

"No Betty, not named after ..."

"You don't mean ..."

" Yes, Betty. These are the daughters of Asclepius, the Panacea and Iaso of legend."

"So we are dead after all."

"No, you are all very much alive and could go back to Earth and function as before, if you so desired. The Gods of Olympus are still around and very real as you will find out. As of right now, the four of you, and I, are the only humans on this world, all others are Gods from Olympus."

"I find that hard to take," said Frank, "it will take a lot to convince me this is real."

"Panacea, show them your divinity," I ordered.

Panacea drifted about six feet into the air, her clothes vanished and a multicoloured halo surrounded her body. She turned her body in mid air until she lay horizontally, her feet pointing at us. She slowly opened her legs exposing her vagina. It appeared as if a camera was zooming in on her until her vaginal orifice reached from ceiling to floor and from wall to wall revealing a firmament within, of stars, suns, planets, granting us a look into the far reaches of the universe. Abruptly the picture dissolved and she stood in front of us as before.

Frank was the first one to speak. "I have seen a lot of pussy in my life," he said dryly, "this one trumps them all." Turning to me he said: "What do we do now?"

"After the three weeks of recuperation are up you can go back to Earth. You are intelligent people, you will know by now that you cannot go back to your old lives. How would you explain your regained health and youth? We could help you to get re-established elsewhere; on the other hand, you might like to stay with us. It is up to you.

"But all this is not relevant right now. Today I want you to relax. This evening we will have a little party where you get to meet the others of our little group. Don't be afraid of the Gods, they are exactly like us, except they have an extra dimension.

"For those of you who wish for a drink or some smokes, ask your doctors. That is all for now. Take it easy, have fun."

Marge and I got out of there before I was inundated with a barrage of questions. They would find out in time. I went to see Bruce. Marge said she had work to do at the village, which suited me.

Bruce was on his own. He gave me the customary beer as soon as I turned up, but he didn't seem to be his usual self. I asked him what was wrong.

"I have been doing a lot of thinking since you introduced the idea of settling humans here. Don't get me wrong, I am all for it. We have the space, we have the technology. Right now we also have nine men and four women. That's a formula for disaster. We need to balance things out."