A God Called Bruce Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my clothes off in a hurry and it was on. The party started up again as soon as I was inside her. I had never been inside a pussy with blue pubic hair before, but it just felt like any other twat I had encountered and, as I found out, it smelled and tasted the same too.

I had been to a few group fucks, but never anything like this. There had to be a thousand couples in here doing the deed. The noise was incredible. These native women, when they come, make this noise that seems to come from their entire body. It is something like the howl of a wolf combined with the noise of a cicada only louder, much, much louder. Their whole body shakes like a massive vibrator, bringing you off like a torrent if you are close to coming. You wouldn't want to fuck one of them where there is a lot of glass around. I reckon it would shatter the lot.

I don't know how many of their women I sampled. Whatever it was it had depleted me. Bruce seemed equally fucked. Marge was still going but with very little enthusiasm. She was about to quit too. The headman had evidently been watching us. He came over and asked if we wanted to rest. Marge faked an orgasm and tossed the fellow off. We were ready to have a break.

The old guy took us to a large hut when we were dressed and bade us sit down on beautifully crafted chairs around a huge intricately carved wooden table, reminiscent of cherry wood. This was no residence; more like a space were the elders congregated. Apart from the table and a dozen chairs there was hardly any furniture. The walls were wattle and daub like all the other huts, the roof was thatched and unlined on the inside. There were windows, but no glass panes, wooden shutters on the outside the only means to keep the elements out when necessary. The floor was compacted and trowelled clay. The room felt warm and inviting.

He clapped his hands and the same pre-pubescent kids who had served us in the temple brought us beer and a tray of food. The food was simple fare; grilled fish and roasted vegetables. It was quite spicy, though I did not recognise any of the flavours. It was more than palatable. The vegetables were unknown to us. One root vegetable was reminiscent of beef and had a similar texture.

It soon became obvious that our translators had serious shortcomings. They were alright for things that were common to both cultures but when it came to things unique to either culture, like the name of a vegetable or even the name of their planet and names of people they failed miserably. This could be a wonderful project for Betty. Her expertise in anthropology and linguistics would be a big help in improving communication between our races.

I realised it was far to early to negotiate some sort of migration to our world. We needed to get to know each other better first. I asked the headman if he would like to visit our world. The old man seemed to be taken aback. He asked me if that meant he had to die to be able to come.

I told him there was no such requirement and that he would return to his people unharmed after the visit. He next asked me if he could bring his entourage with him as was their custom when visiting another tribe. I said I could see no problem with that. It turned out that his entourage consisted of the four kids who had been serving us and another four men and four women. I took the kids to be his children. He asked for some time to prepare his people for the journey. We settled on a week from now.

After we had finished our meal and a couple of steins of beer he took us on a tour of the village at Marge's request. Marge was in her element, she went inside their huts, picked up little kids and babies, looked into cooking pots and talked to the mothers. I think she would have liked to stay a lot longer, but Bruce reckoned it was enough for one day. We went back to the temple and ported home under much applause.

After the evening meal we told the others what we had done. Bruce surprised us all. He hexed the table clear and put his computer and large screen on it. Then he connected his video camera. Apparently he had made himself invisible and had gone around filming the villagers and their houses while Marge and I were talking to the natives. Considering the circumstances he had actually done a good job. The unedited footage gave a pretty good look at the way these people lived. Betty was fascinated. She watched the whole thing three times, before coming to me.

"I want this," she said, "I want to work with these people. Can you take me there?"

"Not for about three weeks. You need to be fit to travel. In the meantime you'll have a chance to talk to some of them here. I have invited a delegation of theirs to visit us. They will arrive in a week's time. I am glad you are interested in them. I really need your input on this."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Look Betty, why don't you grab Frank and come with me to my place. We can discuss it there. There is something I want to show you anyway. We are just about finished here. I'll get Bruce and Marge and then we can be off."

Half an hour later we were in my cabin.

"Let Marge show you the new home she built for you," I said to Frank and Betty. "If you decide to stay there'll be a house for you in town, but this place should be comfortable enough for now."

Betty was speechless when they came back. She just hugged me and cried.

"When can we move in?" asked Frank.

"Right now, if you wish. But remember, no sex for the next four or five days. I don't want to go in there and find a bucket full of sludge on the bed instead of you two. Do you reckon you can handle that?"

Frank grinned. "There is no way we are going to risk what we have now for a fuck," he said. "We might look young again, but the follies of youth are long gone."

After we sat down Marge served some of her vintage champagne. It was a fitting occasion.

For a while we made a bit of small talk, then it was back to business. I told Frank and Betty what we were doing about a future agriculture and whom we intended to recruit.

"This is where I could do with some input from you Betty," I said. "The immediate problem is with their language. The cacophony of sounds that make up their language is not reproducible with a human voice box. This presents a problem unique to anthropology, as far as I am aware.

"In the past when we came across a culture with items we had no words for in English we simply adopted the term the natives used like billabong, sarong or katana. The same with names for people or places. Where pronunciation was difficult Anglicised versions were used that were soon understood by both parties.

"We cannot do that here. We will have to invent a nomenclature for everything that is unpronounceable. Since whatever we come up with will eventually be integrated into a form of English that will be used by both our societies it will have to be done with great sensitivity towards their culture and value systems.

"As an anthropologist and linguist you are uniquely qualified for such a task. I would like to hear your advice on how to proceed."

"Give me the project and I'll handle it from there. I assume I'll have a free hand."

Betty was glowing with enthusiasm.

"What about Frank, aren't you going to ask him first? This is quite a commitment."

"He is fine. When we saw our stuff just now we both realised this is where we belong from now on. There is nothing left for us on Earth. Besides, Frank is already working with Algenon on some project. So tell me, where do you want to start?"

"If Marge is agreeable I want the pair of you to choose a paddock and build there a small cluster of huts where the delegation will live while they are here. I want it as authentic as possible. I want them to be amongst familiar things when they get here. Use Bruce's movie as a reference and Marge can go to their home planet and gather additional information, if necessary."

"Do you want a temple to Alec, where we can worship?" Marge grinned wickedly.

"Don't even think about it. No temple, understood?"

"Spoilsport." Marge pulled a face.

Before I could say anything Lil turned up. She had come to see how her girls were doing. After Lil had some champagne she declared she was tired, went to my bedroom, discarding her clothes on the way, and slipped between the covers.

She was being a bitch, of course. Muses are of divine origin, they don't need any sleep. Anyway, bitch or not, my sex life looked good for tonight.

I asked Frank what he was doing with Algenon.

"Algenon asked me if I could help him work out some algorithms that would unlock the inaccessible areas in Endora's memory. He freely admitted the maths involved were a bit beyond him. He also gave Geoff and Walter a project to do."

This was good news. I made a note to thank Algenon when I saw him next. To get the new guys so quickly into the project was just what they needed. Things were going well.

We had a couple more drinks then Bruce called it a day and left with Marge. Betty and Frank went to their new home shortly afterwards. I crawled into bed with Lil.

It wasn't long until she started screaming.

Chapter 40: Catsville

Lil didn't want to cook when we got up in the morning. We picked up Betty and Frank and went to Bruce's for breakfast instead. The table in his backyard was getting bigger and bigger. There would be another ten places needed shortly. The sooner the pub was finished the better. I said as much to Bruce.

"I know," said Bruce, "though I can't say I'm looking forward to it. I am going to miss having everyone together for a meal. The sharing of meals, more than anything else, has created the tightly knit, affectionate community we enjoy. I would hate to lose that."

Bruce was right, of course. But, that was tomorrow's problem. Today we had other things to think about. The boys went back to their work on the town, Panacea and Iaso to their charges, Marge was briefing Betty using Bruce's video and Algenon and his men went to the computers, which left me and Bruce with little to do.

Over a beer Bruce asked me if I knew something about aquaculture.

"Not much," I admitted. "I know about the fish farms in Asia and Australia and that much of the fish on the tables now is actually farmed rather than caught in the wild. Why are you asking?"

"Well, we've got a lake and two creeks here, the little creek that goes through your olive grove and the big one that goes through the town. The whole system is like a big aquarium, so Marge told me. She put it together with the help of Endora. I was wondering if we introduced some barramundi and perhaps some marron and some trout into the system we'd have heaps of fresh tasty food at all times."

I had heard the term marron, I couldn't quite recall what it was. I said so.

"Marron is a freshwater crayfish native to Western Australia. They are about the size of a lobster and are excellent eating. They are also prolific breeders."

"Then get some and put them in the water and see what happens."

"I wish it was as simple as that." said Bruce. "What we need is some self sustaining ecosystem that feeds them. I have checked what's on the internet. I'm confused, I don't even know who might be able to help us."

"Why don't you ask Poseidon?"

"I wouldn't dare to approach Poseidon with something like this. He would not like to be interrupted in what he is doing by someone wanting to know how to stock a fish tank. There is no telling what he'll do."

"Look," I said, "Poseidon is the right one to ask. What he doesn't know about creatures living in the water doesn't exist. Whatever he recommends will work. I'll go and ask him."

"You'll never find him. He doesn't like to be disturbed."

"I'll ask Hera. She'll know where he is."

Before Bruce could come up with any more reasons why I shouldn't go I went home, dressed up in Hermes' chiton and asked Hera via Demeter's charm if I could come and see her. She said I would be welcome.

Hera greeted me warmly with a kiss and offered me a seat and some wine. I explained to her why I had come.

She waved her hand and in an instant Poseidon was sitting there with us. She gave him some wine, tilted her head in my direction and said: "Alec wants to talk to you."

I could see that Poseidon was surprised at that but I felt he was somewhat amused at the same time. He didn't look as though he was going to tear my head off at any moment as Bruce had forecast.

"It's true what they say about the size of your testicles," he said after a pause. "No other mortal would dare ask to see me."

"Lachesis said something like this when I approached her."

Poseidon laughed. "I bet she did. You must have confused the hell out of her."

"Yes, it did surprise her a little."

"Tell me Alec, why are you here?"

I told Poseidon what Bruce was trying to do and that we needed some advice on how to go about it.

"You take big risks in order to help others. Bruce would have warned you about seeing me, but you came just the same. It is an admirable quality. Even Hades acknowledges that about you. I know you have never asked for something for yourself. You have always put the needs of others first. For this reason I will help you."

Poseidon manifested a wicker basket and put it on the table. In the basket were three eggs. One as big as a melon, one the size of a duck's egg and one like that of a hen.

"Put the largest one in the lake, the middle sized one in the big creek and the small one into the smaller creek. It will give you what you want."

Poseidon stood up, nodded to Hera and dematerialised before I could thank him.

"You know what you owe me for this, lover boy," said Hera with a wicked grin.

"Let me put these eggs where they belong first. After that I'm all yours. Better still," I said on the spur of the moment, "why don't you come with me? I would like to show you what we are doing and after that we can go to my new house. It has an exquisitely stocked wine cellar and a beautiful large bed."

Hera hexed herself into an elaborately embroidered chiton to match mine. I instructed Endora to allow Hera to travel and shortly thereafter we arrived in Bruce's backyard. Bruce, Marge and Betty were in a deep discussion. They stopped abruptly when they saw us. After Bruce and Marge had paid their respects to Hera I introduced Betty to her. Betty was overawed.

"If someone had told me I would one day come face to face with the supreme Goddess of Olympus I would have judged them insane," Betty said. "I have read much about you, I have seen statues and studied the ancient accounts praising your beauty. Now that I see you, I realise that none of them did you justice."

Hera smiled and hugged Betty. Bruce offered Hera a seat and some wine. After we had settled down I gave the basket to Bruce and told him what to do with the eggs. Bruce excused himself and disappeared. Minutes later he was back.

"All done," he said.

After we finished our drinks I gave Hera the grand tour. She was happy to see Panacea and Iaso and talked to them a while.

"I believe you said something about a bed," she said when we left the medical unit.

I took her to my place. She ignored my offer of a drink. Seconds later we were naked on the bed going at it like rabbits.

When she was sated she thanked me and asked me to take her back to Olympus. As soon as that was done I closed the travel path for her again. I didn't want any uninvited guests, not even Hera. By that time the evening meal was about to start. I went and joined the others.

Bruce asked me if that had been a wise move to bring Hera here. I told him I needed to keep her sweet, but that I had closed the door on her again.

"Hera is our biggest ally on Olympus," I explained. "I doubt I could have done what I did today without her."

Betty sat next to me during the meal.

"I thought I knew you," she said. "Now I am very confused. You have the Gods of Olympus doing your bidding. Marge tells me people on the other planet revere you as a God and have built a temple to you. What are you, or should I say what have you become? Do I need to fear you?"

Shit, that was the last thing I needed. I could see though how it would look to people like Betty and Frank. The others were Gods, they had been with me all along and had seen how things had developed. They understood. I needed to clarify things.

"I am still what I've always been," I said, "though I've learned a few things. I am no God and I don't have any special powers apart from being able to teleport, which was a gift from Zeus. I tell you what. Come to my place after the meal, bring Frank. I'll invite Marge and Bruce and I'll explain what has happened to me over a few drinks."

Back home I told them how I met Lil and how things had developed from there. About my discovery of the technology of the ancients and about my relationship with the Gods of Olympus. The only things I left out were the role of Kia and my dealings with the Fates. I also did not go into any specifics regarding my sexual adventures with the Goddesses.

"Olympus had grown stale," I concluded, "the Gods were bored and had been for centuries. I brought excitement, adventure and laughter back into their society. That's why so many of the Gods support me. They like my idea of trying to build a world free of malice and greed. They don't quite believe it can be done, but they are helping me to try and bring it about nevertheless."

Frank was the first one to speak. "You've got my support."

"And mine," said Betty and hugged me.

They all soon left after that. My first night alone at home, I thought, until I went to bed. There curled up was Kia, fast asleep. I slipped into bed, careful not to wake her. I had missed her.

***

I put some water and a bowl of cherries out for Kia when I got up. The little fawn was still asleep. Who knows what she had been up to when she was gone. Whatever it was it must have exhausted her.

Perhaps it was my moving around or the smell of the cherries; she was up and happily munching away when I got out of the shower. I gave her some scratchies behind the ears and she licked me across the face. She did not follow me when I went for my breakfast.

It was a crowded affair. The ten new girls had joined the party. They looked great after having shed on average twenty years and quite a few pounds. Needless to say the boys were ecstatic.

The girls went back to the medical unit with Panacea and Iaso after the meal, the others went to the site where the new town was being built. Bruce and I stayed behind.

Bruce whipped up some smokes and some beer.

"It rained last night in Catsville," he said.

"Hang on Bruce, where the fuck is Catsville and why should I give a shit that it rained there?"

"Sorry, I forgot you weren't there. While you were ploughing Hera's furrow yesterday we had a beer break over at the building site. Talk came around to finding a name for the place. Vulcan suggested that since everything there would eventually revolve around the cat house we should call it Catsville. The name found immediate unanimous approval after the laughter had died down. Even if you're going to call it something else, to them it'll always be Catsville."

"I can live with that," I grinned. "So what was that bit with the rain?"

"Marge can't figure out where that came from. It wasn't part of the design."

"I guess it's something Poseidon did. We did ask for a self sustaining ecosystem and he is the guy who works with water."

"Just as well you went to see him, I would have never thought to include that," admitted Bruce.

"Alright Bruce, let's go and have a look how Catsville is shaping up."

I was taken aback how much the place had changed since yesterday, but then, the builders were Gods. The pub was finished; the building anyway. There were several houses, a building that looked like a factory on the outskirts and a smaller workshop next to it, which I gathered was Vulcan's forge. Bruce explained the factory type building would house the brewery. The central market place was taking shape, it had a fountain in the centre and a cobbled surface. There were trees and shrubs and flowers everywhere. The houses had small windows, thatched roofs and chimneys. The whole place had a medieval European feel to it. It would be a wonderful town to live in when it was finished.