A God Called Bruce Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see what you are driving at, how would you address it? I thought we could introduce a few barmaids when the village is finished."

"Do something now. Why wait?"

"And have them do what? I don't want to have a group of women here who are nothing but whores waiting for business."

"I was more thinking along the lines of attracting some old boilers with the right skills and attitudes to work in the canteen, cooking, waitressing and rooting for fun afterwards. I am sure Lil has a number of them on the books in Shagger's Paradise. I am certain many of them would love the opportunity to be young and healthy again and start afresh."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Call Lil and we'll ask her."

"I can't, because some stupid prick, whose name I won't mention, has locked her out."

Oops, that had never been my intention. I had simply forgotten about poor old Lil. Now that we were no longer under Zeus' supervision there was no reason to keep her out. I apologised to Bruce and instructed Endora to add Lil to the list of people allowed to travel on the system.

Bruce ported out and returned minutes later with his daughter in tow.

Lil greeted me as if nothing had happened, dickrub and all.

There was much Lil needed to know before we could continue, as she had never been part of our project. I didn't feel like filling her in so I called Gadeirus and asked him to give Lil a tour and a briefing. Gadeirus was only too happy to oblige. There was a glint in his eye that convinced me he was going to do a lot more than brief Lil on the project. I had no problems with that.

Bruce and I intended to have a few quiet beers together after they had left but it wasn't to be. Marge turned up with Kia and asked us if we were ready to have a look at what they had done so far.

Rather than porting us they led us out of Bruce's back gate, a small gate in the dense hedgerow which surrounded Bruce's property. The moment Bruce and I went through we stopped. The view was breathtaking. We were standing on a hill overlooking a landscape similar to what you find in the rural south of England. Small fields surrounded by hedgerows, a gravel paved country lane leading into the valley below. It's most stunning feature was a lake, complete with island, fed by a sizable creek. There was a forest on the horizon that looked about ten miles away.

Marge explained she wanted to put the town next to the lake, with some sort of promenade in between, a jetty with rowing boats so people could go to the island for picnics. She wanted the pub on the promenade, facing the lake with a terrace in front. She wanted thatched cottages and quaint shops, narrow lanes, and a market square. Marge was planning a lot larger than I had envisaged at first but it seemed such a wonderful idea I gave her the go ahead and a free hand.

"There you go," said Bruce, "Marge can have the pub going and Lil can get the tarts together. The rest of the town can come later. With a bit of luck we can have a party in a couple of days or so. I'll build the barbeque area and give Marge a hand with the bars and the beer cellar. This is going to be a lot of fun. I better tell Vulcan. He wouldn't want to miss out on this. Bet you he'll build a forge."

Bruce and Marge started to discuss details. I left them to it and went back to my place. Kia followed me.

"You should give Lachesis a call," she said after we were inside my cabin. "She misses you. As powerful as she is, she is a bit lost at the moment, she is not used to feeling things with that much intensity. She needs you, all three of them need you."

I bent down and gave Kia some scratchies behind the ears. She licked me across the face and disappeared. Like Zeus, I wondered where she goes when she does stuff like this. She was right though. In a way the Fates had become my responsibility. I needed to look after them a bit better.

I rubbed my cigarette case and before I could call her she was standing next to me.

"I thought you had forgotten about us," she said, putting her arms around me, kissing me passionately. "We have missed you."

I thought it was a prelude to a root and let my hands wander, but she gently pushed me away and said: "Not now. The sex is nice, we love it, but we need to talk."

I took a bottle of champagne from the fridge, opened the bottle and filled four glasses. The moment I did that the sisters separated and sat down. I went to Clotho and Atropos, kissed them and bade them welcome.

"Now tell me, what is bothering you?"

To my surprise it was Atropos who spoke.

"We are finding it increasingly difficult to perform our duty. Before we became self conscious and developed feelings, ushering millions into death was like mowing a lawn would be for you. Just something that had to be done. We felt nothing, the job was natural and easy.

"When Kia first approached us we discovered that we were beings and were capable of having feelings. At first it was only Kia who we felt something for. Then you came along and opened up a whole new area within us. You taught us passion and compassion. Then you introduced us to Marge, Panacea and Iaso who welcomed us. Even Vulcan, who had until then been only a tool became real as a being. Suddenly we were part of a community. We were utterly unprepared for this.

"You all genuinely care about us and we care about you. It is making our life very difficult."

"In what way Atropos?"

"We are starting to care about other things, like the lives and feelings of our charges."

I remembered Marge saying: This changes everything. The old order is coming to an end. You have made the Fates something other than what they were. It will take some time to show, but it will reach far. Little will stay the same. Marge's prediction was coming true, the upheaval she had forecast was about to start. It was plain to me that the Fates would not be able to function much longer in the way they had since times immemorial. Something would have to give.

"Tell me, what do you think would happen if you simply decided to stay here?"

"We don't know," said Lachesis.

"Can you still see the fate of your charges?"

"Yes. Nothing has changed there."

"Do you see a major upheaval that is common to all in the near future?"

"No. There will be a cataclysm, but this is a long way off, many millennia."

Now that was interesting. To me that meant that whatever the Fates decided to do, the big picture would not be affected by it. Suddenly the problem had become manageable. I said as much.

"What do you want us to do?"

"For now, nothing. Carry on as usual. I need advice on this. I will discuss it with Kia and Marge and let you know what we've come up with. There'll always be a place for you here, should you decide to join us."

"You have given us hope," said Clotho. "We shall go back now. Call us when you have some answers." With that the three disappeared.

It was getting close to mealtime. I had promised our new charges I would introduce them to the Gods. It went well, the party went until late and everyone was under the weather, more or less. Betty was fascinated with Bruce. I guess it was natural, her being Australian and all that. At one stage the two of them went into the house and stayed there for quite a while. When she came back she said to me: "You are right, they are just like us with an extra dimension. Even their come tastes the same."

When the party broke up Lil grabbed me and said: "Do you want to fuck me here or do you want to take me home?"

I took her home.

Chapter 38: Bit by bit

Bruce had given everyone a small bottle of his antidote to take home when the party broke up so the hangover was easily dealt with. Lil was making breakfast in the nude. She looked delicious.

"Will you come back with me to Shagger's and help me pick out the cats for your cathouse?" she asked over the meal.

"Not a bad idea, why don't we take Bruce along with us?"

"He would like that, the old prick. He might want to test drive a couple before making his decision."

"I wouldn't put it past him. But, if we do that why don't we take Vulcan along too. He seems to be a connoisseur of cat flesh and he would enjoy the ride."

"Done. Let's get them and be on our way."

A short time later the four of us were at Shagger's paradise in one of the Roman orgy rooms. Lil disappeared and returned with ten women, already naked. She hexed our clothes off, said have fun and vanished.

There was food and wine aplenty and within no time at all we were in the middle of an orgy that would have made a Roman emperor jealous.

Lil had picked well. They were all middle aged, highly intelligent, full of fun and as horny as hell. By lunchtime they were all tested, some more than once. Bruce hexed clothes on us all and made the wine and food disappear. Time to put our proposition.

I had expected a myriad of questions but there were few. When they understood what was on offer they couldn't agree fast enough. An hour later we delivered the ladies at the medical facility on our home world and Panacea and Iaso were preparing to do their thing.

By the time the girls would be well enough to fuck again, the cathouse and some of the town would be built. We got a standing ovation when we told the others what we had done. Now we had more females than males but that was okay. All the women here liked a bit of slit for a change and that made it right.

After the evening meal Bruce accompanied me on the way home. When we had settled down with a beer he said: "Now we need to sort the agriculture out."

It hadn't occurred to me. I asked Bruce why that was necessary.

"Think about it," he said, "At the moment we rely on what I and Marge and some of the other Gods conjure up. This system is not sustainable in a larger community. Besides, we need people to earn a living. Manna from heaven is not good for any society. If they start growing their own food they have something to be proud of. They will be putting something back."

I could see what Bruce was driving at. Marge and Kia had created enough land to support a small town, some gardens, some paddocks with farm animals, perhaps fish in the lake. It would work. All we needed were some farmers. Yes, but where to get the right people? I said so to Bruce.

"I have been thinking of that," he said, "remember that planet with those beautiful people whom we helped out? They look like us, almost anyway. They have a simple way of life, they love their agriculture and they are gentle and without malice. They would be perfect, I think."

"How would you go about recruiting them?"

"All you need to do is ask them. It must be you though."

"Why me?"

"Because you are the bestest God they have." Bruce grinned.

"What me? A God? You are having me on. I was the only one there who wasn't a God."

"Not the way they see it. You came from the sky, you saw their need and pain and promised help. Then you delivered what you had promised. You asked for nothing in return. Whatever you did had to be done out of love for them; there could be no other reason. What better God could there possibly be?"

"But I didn't do anything. Demeter, Poseidon, Hestia and Hera did all the work."

"You got them there and they did what you asked. That makes you the boss; in their minds at least."

"How do you know all this?"

"I have been keeping tabs on them through Endora ever since I thought about them as the ideal agricultural backbone to our world here. I went up there a few times and spoke with the old man, I even fucked a few of their women. Believe me, they are no prudes."

"You just had to try that one, didn't you? Is that what you went there for?"

"Partially yes, but you are the one to talk. It was pussy that got you this place and put you in the position you are in now when all is said and done. My wife's twat, to be precise."

He was right, of course. Without Marge offering me her pussy nothing would have happened.

"There is something else that will help. It is what happens to their people when they are too old or infirm to contribute to society. They have one last banquet and then leave for the wilderness. There they will only drink water until they die. The ones still strong enough bury the dead. They are not forced to do this, they simply consider it a dishonour to eat when they do nothing or too little to put food on the table. I should imagine many of them would jump at the chance of a new life, especially since it is offered by their God."

"We don't know if our machines will work on them."

"Grab a couple and give them to Panacea and Iaso. Guinea pigs so to speak. Tell them it might not work but what it could do for some of their aged people if it did. Knowing something about their honour system I believe they will not refuse such a request."

"What about the language barrier? I don't think I could ever learn their language. Could they learn ours?"

"With ease. We could never copy the weird sounds they make as part of their speech. Their capacity for producing sound is much larger than ours. They, on the other hand have no trouble with English. For them it's baby talk. I had them say Fuck me, Push harder, Lick my pussy and so forth in no time at all. They thought it was great fun. We are dealing with uncluttered minds who soak up new stuff like little kids."

"So when do you want to go there and negotiate?"

"Shall we say after breakfast tomorrow? I want you to wear the chiton you got from Hermes, I'll dress the same way, but less elaborately. I'll get some translators from Endora."

"How will we get there? With the space craft?"

"No, we port straight there. Remember the power spot where we landed before?"

"Yes, I do."

"They built a temple for you there, we can port straight into it. Don't be surprised if there is an orgy in full swing when we get there."

"An orgy? In my temple? How come?"

"Well, when they first built the thing, the old man asked me how best to worship you. You can imagine what I said. I told you these people are no prudes. They took up Alec worship with gusto. Three times they had to enlarge the temple since then to accommodate all the pilgrims from the other tribes." Bruce was grinning from ear to ear. "They already had some crude form of piss, so I taught them how to brew a proper beer. You'll find the stuff quite drinkable. It's also part of the worship."

"I take it you introduced them to barbeques and backyard dunnies too?"

"Naah, they already had these."

After what Bruce had told me it didn't surprise me that I was such a popular God. People were fucking and getting pissed in my honour, thanks to Bruce. I wasn't really keen on the worship idea, but, if you had to have it, to take something people were already enjoying and were at ease with and call it worship was a wonderful thing. Bruce had done it right. It wasn't even anything new. The Romans had Bacchus. Same idea. Pity the Christians wrecked that. I was looking forward to visiting my temple.

At that moment Marge dropped in. I asked Bruce to tell Marge what he had been up to and inform her of our plans for tomorrow. When he was done there was no stopping Marge.

"I'm coming with you, I'm not going to miss this for the world."

Bruce was initially not very keen on the idea, but I persuaded him, saying that having a Goddess with us would be so much more impressive. Besides, I reasoned, it would give us a chance to evaluate if their men were as enthusiastic as the women when it came to worshipping.

Marge kissed Bruce passionately and rubbed his dick.

"My darling Bruce," she purred, "I just love what you have set up. For that you'll get very, very, very lucky tonight."

"Well," said Bruce dryly, "since I am about to get so very, very, very lucky, I think we better make tracks."

He stood up and threw Marge over his shoulder like a caveman carrying off a prize. When he got to the door he turned around and said: "I forgot to tell you. Iaso and Panacea are going to call on you later. Apparently you owe them a party."

I had forgotten all about that. It was true though. I had promised them a party if they got the machines ready in record time. They had done that. Time to pay up. Iaso and Panacea turned up shortly afterwards, naked and wet. My dick went up like an express elevator.

It was good to be a Demigod. I had asked Zeus once why being a Demigod meant having enormous sexual stamina. He had grinned and told me he had given me that as a bonus when he made me a Demigod, because when it came to horizontal exercising we were kindred spirits.

With the kind of demands in that department which were put on me it was a good thing. It was also a good thing that Marge had made my bed in the cabin big enough for a small party.

After the squeals died down we went to sleep, spent and happy.

Chapter 39: Blue pubic hair

We got up early and went to Bruce's for breakfast. Pancea and Iaso had a full day before them to cure the ladies we had brought with us. The boys had heaps to do, they had decided to give Vulcan a hand with his sector of the town. Marge was rearing to go. She hexed the chitons on Bruce and me and we were off.

The temple was little more than a huge thatched roof about the size of eight tennis courts. Debarked and polished tree trunks held the roof up in the manner of Greek columns. We had landed in the central area, thirty feet in diameter, empty and evidently reserved for the Gods. The floor was covered in some sort of moss, six inches high, very dense, soft and surprisingly dry. It felt like a firm foam rubber mattress. Narrow white gravel paths radiated from the God area to the perimeter. Outside the centre the place was filled with copulating couples, making use of every available square foot of moss area. The smell was overpowering and gave Bruce and me an instant hard on.

Within seconds of our appearance the place had come to a standstill. There was subdued, but excited chatter. I waved at the people and told them to carry on but curiosity had taken over from worship and no one moved. The old man came towards me, seemingly out of nowhere and tried to prostrate himself again. As before I stopped him and gave him a hug instead. The noise was incredible, I was afraid the roof would cave in, but it didn't. The natives were applauding. If I saw it right they interpreted the gesture as their God showing his love for them by hugging their head man.

The old man waved his hand. Two girls and two boys carried a large tray into the centre of the God area with huge steins of beer and some sort of nibblies in the middle. The kids were naked and appeared pre-pubescent, if the absence of the blue fuzzy hair around their genitals was any indication. The old man motioned us to help ourselves and it appeared to be up to me to make the first move.

The beer was surprisingly good and cold. I didn't think the natives had refrigeration, so I guessed Bruce had hexed the brewery.

The old guy waved again and about a dozen women and half as many men turned up in the inner circle and positioned themselves close to us. It seemed obvious what they were for. A pornographer would now say that the guys had fifteen inch cocks, the diameter of a beer can and the chicks had 40DD tits but they had nothing of the sort.

Their dicks were no bigger than mine or Bruce's, the titties on the ladies rather smallish but incredibly cute and firm with big nipples.

"Are these mine, all mine?" Marge exclaimed pointing at the guys. The old man nodded. "Come to Mama," she purred, grabbed one by the hair and pushed his face into her now bare pussy. She had hexed her clothes off in a hurry. If the guy was fazed about coming face to twat with a Goddess he caught himself quickly and went down on Marge like a champion.

One of the lovelies came up to me and said in English: "Hello Johnny, you wanna fucky me? Me very tight and no ask money. Me sucky sucky too." Bruce's language pupil.