All Comments on 'A Good Friend, A Fun Night Pt. 02'

by naughtypussysexy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes you are a mindless WACC

And everybody is laughing at you you are just too stupid to know it.

Just asking, but what would she say if you traded up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just more trash

polluting this category. Now watch the cuckies get all upset. 1*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Less than 1 *...

How could she love him, if she only thought about the lover fucking her? And it seems that he shwed every day even when the husband didn't work. And that is love? swap her husband for her lover every day? Sorryyyyyyyyy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quotation marks are NOT optional

I don't expect professional level writing, but I do expect at least grammar school level writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: Annony. You're the one everyone is laughing at

Actually if you truly believe that then you don't get out much. 9 out 10 people in your life would either say this is disgusting, queer or over the top perverted. At least be honest about that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re. "Yes you are a mindless WACC"

You know this is fiction...right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Annony. You're the one everyone is laughing at

Right, post an anonymous comment slamming someone as being anonymous. (Yes, that's what you did, instead of copying and pasting the subject line.) Yeah, THEY'RE the dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No one's....

...laughing at this, once they put themselves in your spot.

Not a great story, and too many technical errors to be an enjoyable read.

The story, if based on fact, is outrageous and not fun for any honestly married man.

For the playas, it's business and fucking as usual. Any and all cocks (or pussies, as the case may be) are fair game.

The problem, in the real world, someone gets hurt sooner or later....and usually sooner...and usually the cuck. Anyone that has had marital troubles will find this kind of story a little hard to swallow, especially as this makes belief that she loves her husband, but adores big cocks....and stays on as long as she gets them. Not a stated assumption, but there, nonetheless. This is not just innocent fun in a sandbox, this kind of stuff fucks with heads and hearts. Well, that's a recipe for bliss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Nah. Sucks big time. Comments are more interesting.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Hmm seems no one has twigged to the writer being a woman..

and the first submission in 5 years.

I liked it 3*

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Fiction?!? Maybe so...............maybe not.

I read the first story and now this chapter. I told the writer he was a cuckold and that his hot wife would start to crave John's hung thick cock. And as normal, she could not resist and had cuckold set up a second time. Then it was cuckold's idea to just let them fuck any old time she needed some. Normal cuckold relationship. She gets all the hung cock she wants, stud gets all the tight married pussy anytime he wants, and cuckold gets to feel his hot wife's cum filled stretched pussy having to grip his little dick. Just to feel cuckold. Bet her orgasm with cuckold dropped a lot the more she saw John. Or she just faked it good with cuckold. But now there is a question. With John gone, her pussy will crave hung stud cock more than before. Who is the new hung stud that will cuckold's hot wife happy?

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
a deliscously erotic story!

Both chapters had me enticed to read on as I layer in bed offering a standing ovation to this well detailed experience. I lay in bed compelled to stroke myself as I imagine myself a spectator of that erotic show!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Husband needs a new best mate, and a new wife. Quick lime is good to cover evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your photo!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous