A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost dark when the limo finally left the freeway. They started up a curvy mountain road with sweeping views of the valley, where thousands of lights were starting to gleam like tiny shiny beads thrown on a charcoal-colored blanket. The car swayed on the curves, causing Carol's feet to slide on Mark's lap and rub across what felt like a speed bump in a school zone. At one point he took a foot in each hand and pushed them together over the prominent bulge in his pants.

"The Cliff House is just ahead," he said. "You should re-do one of those buttons so the waiters will not be too distracted when we go in."

Chapter 4 -- The Cliff House

The limo pulled up to the entrance of a charming little house that clung to the side of the mountain. It appeared to be made of stone and had a black, slate roof. Small white lights twinkled in the front windows, promising a warm and cozy atmosphere. A carved wooden sign read "Cliff House Restaurant -- Reservations Required".

Mark got out first and took Carol's hand to lead her out of the limo and up the three stone stairs to the entrance. She was relieved to have her blouse at least partly closed and her skirt back down where it was supposed to be.

"I think you will like this place," Mark said. "It's my favorite French restaurant. There are only six tables, and I was lucky to get us a reservation."

"When did you do that?" she asked.

He smiled. "That was part of the French you heard."

"But at that point you didn't know I would be coming with you."

"Yes I did."

"How could you...."

But before she could protest his presumptuousness the door was opened by a tall, grey haired man, elegantly dressed in a tuxedo. He spoke with a heavy French accent.

"Good evening, Monsieur Mark. I am always happy to see you. Your table is ready for you and your beautiful companion."

He took Carol's hand and raised it to his lips. "Welcome Madame. My name is Renee, and I am the owner of this little restaurant. Your wish is my command."

"I am pleased to meet you, Renee," she replied. "You have a charming place."

"Thank you. Please take a moment to look around."

Carol stepped further into the room and surveyed the scene. The room was larger than she expected, given the modest entrance on the road. It was shaped like a 'T', with the entrance at the base and a long wall of windows across the top. Six tables were staggered along the windows, separated from each other by potted plants and small trees. The result was to create little private dining areas, each with its own spectacular view.

The interior walls were made of stone and draped with large French tapestries. A mahogany bar curved in a quarter circle in one corner. Several groupings of comfortable-looking upholstered chairs and love seats were located around the room. Soft guitar music was coming hidden speakers. The atmosphere radiated elegance and romance.

"What a wonderful room," exclaimed Carol. "I am so happy you brought me here."

"You deserve special treatment after your hard day," said Mark. "Let's take the table on the end."

Carol's eyes returned to the dining area along the windows. The tables were covered with starched white table cloths that hung almost to the floor. Each table was set with china and sliver for two people, with a lighted candle in the center. Two of the six tables were occupied. At one of them a young man and woman were holding hands and sipping wine as they admired the view. At the other, two middle-aged, attractive women were having an earnest conversation.

Mark guided her to an end table, where they had the maximum privacy. Renee was right behind them with a wine list. But as they were seated Mark waived him off.

"We will each have a champagne cocktail, and then a bottle of your best French burgundy. And please bring us each a cup of your special onion soup. Then we will wait awhile before ordering our main course."

Chapter 5 -- Mark's Proposal

Renee bowed and left them. Carol felt like she was being swept off her feet by a prince. What a difference a couple of hours had made. Her eyes shone with pleasure and anticipation. Mark looked at her and smiled, pleased that she was impressed and excited. He decided to take another step to commit her to his plan.

"The first thing," he said, "is to relieve you of your financial anxieties. How much money do you owe on your credit cards?"

"Oh my, all this made me forget what a hole I'm in. It's almost $40,000 on one card, and $18,000 on another. The minimum payments would take more than my severance pay."

"Do you have the cards with you?"

"Yes."

"Do you know the online logons and passwords for the accounts?"

"Yes."

"Give me the cards and write the access codes on this piece of paper."

She removed the cards from her purse and placed them on the table. Mark pulled his smart phone from his pocket and logged onto the website of the first card. When he was ready she handed him the paper with the information that allowed him to gain access to her account. His fingers danced over the little keys on his phone.

"There that takes care of the first one. Now for the other."

A minute later it was all done and he looked up at her.

"I have made the minimum payments on both cards. As long as you are with me, I will continue to do this every month. Later on I may see about reducing the balances and those unconscionable interest charges."

Carol was dumb founded. She had known this man only a few hours.

"I don't know what to say. You have saved my life."

"Not quite," he said with a little smile. "There is still the issue of your high rent apartment. How much is that costing you?"

Her face fell. "Oh.. I almost forgot. That is a huge problem. The rent is $2500 a month, with a lease commitment for another eight months."

At that moment a pretty young waitress arrived carrying a silver tray with their champagne cocktails. The uniform she was wearing was only two shades more decent than French maid costumes sold in sex shops, and she had the body for it. She gave a little curtsey and introduced herself, speaking with a delightful French accent that Mark found very sexy.

"Good evening. I am Genvieve, your waitress. Please signal me if you wish anything, and let me know when you are ready to order. Your onion soup will be ready in a few minutes."

"Thank you Genvieve, please bring the wine with the soup."

When the waitress had left, Mark raised his glass in a toast. "Let's drink to your new beginning. Here is how I propose we deal with the problem of your rent. Tomorrow you will pack your clothes and personal belongings and move in with me. You will bring a copy of your lease, and I will have my lawyer negotiate a settlement and pay what is necessary. A moving company will put your furniture into storage."

With wide eyes Carol listened and tried to take in the magnitude of what he was saying. Even though she was still a little high from the champagne in the limo, she gulped at her drink.

He continued. "I have a town house in the city that contains a small apartment that you can use. Once you have found a new job and can afford your own place, you will be free to leave, and you will owe me nothing."

"This is incredible..."

He smiled and sipped his cocktail, enjoying being the white knight and watching the changing expressions on her face. But it was time to remind her of the conditions. His voice was stern.

"You must remember one thing, however."

"What?"

"What did I tell you in the limo about how you had to behave when you were with me?"

She remembered very well, because it had excited her so much. "You said I had to obey you."

"That's right. As long as you are with me and enjoying the benefits, you must do whatever I tell you. Of course you can decline and leave whenever you want. Or if I am dissatisfied with the way you are obeying, I can require you to leave."

"Ohh.."

"You should think about it overnight. Tomorrow if you want to proceed, pack your things and come to my house. I will give you the address. But you must decide by tomorrow. My offer expires 24 hours from now."

"But I have no idea of what things you are going to order me to do?"

"I think you have a pretty good idea. But just to make sure I am going to require some things of you tonight that will give you an indication."

Carol sucked in her breath as she felt the familiar tingle in her stomach. She craved more of the feelings had had in the limo when he had made her do things to please him. The wetness between her legs had only increased since the car ride. But still the idea of giving up all control to this strange man was frightening and foreign to all her upbringing and experiences. These conflicting emotions spared with each other in her mind as Genvieve returned with their soup course.

"Eat your soup, Carol," said Mark. "You are going to need the nourishment."

"Should I pour the Burgundy now Sir?" asked Genvieve.

"Yes. I think we have had enough champagne."

Genvieve filled their glasses and left the bottle on the table. "Signal me when you are ready to order," she said sweetly as she backed away.

"Charming girl," said Mark.

"Yes she is," agreed Carol. Then she blurted out a question that had been bothering her.

"Why are you interested in an older woman like me when with your money and looks you could have girls like that?"

"That's an interesting question," he said. "In fact, I have given it some thought. Eat your soup and I'll tell you. I want us to be totally honest with each other. Young women are certainly the most physically attractive, and that sex appeal gives them a kind of power in their relationships with men. The modern young woman sees sex as a gift she can give or withhold from her man, depending on his behavior or her mood. It is only when they get older that some of them realize this attitude goes contrary to their basic natures, and that they are missing out on the pleasure that can come from submitting to a man. I think you are one of those women."

He paused, stirring his soup and waiting for her reaction.

She put down her spoon and smiled at him. "I think you have me pegged," she said. "But I never expected to be in a position to live out my fantasies. No man has ever tried to control me in the way you are suggesting. Part of me wants to run, and part of me wants to embrace it."

"You owe it to yourself to open that door inside and see what's there. You can always close it again and go on with your conventional life, and you'll be the wiser for it."

"I suppose..."

"That's enough intellectualizing. I am going to give you a command, and you must either obey or leave. Renee will call you a taxi if you wish."

She took a sip of wine and waited, her stomach churning.

"Go to the ladies room and remove your panties. Then fold them neatly and bring them to me. I know they are wet and must be uncomfortable."

"What!"

He did not smile. "You heard me. I am not joking. Do it now."

Carol felt the redness in her cheeks. Her body seemed frozen in place, and she was barely breathing.

"You are going to be punished for your hesitation, you know that. The longer you wait, the harsher the punishment."

His voice and threat jarred her into action. It was like the lock had been broken on that door he spoke of. She stood quickly and crossed the room to the corridor that led to the rest rooms.

Chapter 6 -- Carol Complies

The ladies room was luxurious, in keeping with the general elegance of the restaurant. But Carol hardly noticed as she went directly to a stall and locked herself inside. Slowly she removed her damp panties and wiped the excess juices from her thighs. Then she made a neat fold and put the wet fabric her jacket pocket.

The cool air rose under her skirt as she walked to the sink. The feeling was very sensuous, causing more dampness to form. She ran cold water over her wrists to try to calm the heat that burned within her. Looking in the mirror she saw how flushed she was. "What the hell," she thought. "I might as well see where this goes."

She walked slowly back to the table and returned to her seat. Mark looked at her,

"Well?"

She reddened again as she pulled the damp panties from her pocket and placed them in his hand. He sniffed them quickly and placed them on the table beside his soup bowl and smiled. "Very good girl. But next time, no hesitation."

"Are you going to just leave them sitting on the table?" she asked, well aware of the odor coming from them.

"No I'd better not," he laughed. Then turning he signaled to Genvieve to come to their table. When she arrived he handed her the folded panties.

"Please take these to Renee and ask him to keep them in a safe place. My friend Carol will be asking for them when we leave."

Genvieve blushed, but not nearly as much as Carol did. The women looked at each other with horrified expressions. Mark watched them with interest, savoring Genvieve's amazement and Carol's humiliation. He wished he could see Renee's expression when Genvieve gave him the panties.

By then there were couples at all the other tables, and Genvieve glanced in their direction to see if anyone was noticing as she carried the folded panties toward the front of the restaurant. She was very conscious of the fact that she was handling them in a way very differently than she would be if they were soiled napkins she was taking to the kitchen. And the aroma they emitted was unmistakable, even to a girl as inexperienced as Genvieve.

She found Renee standing at the bar. Moving close she held the panties down low and whispered in his ear.

"Monsieur Mark has requested that you keep these in a safe place as Madame will require them back when they leave."

He looked at the object she was hiding from the bartender, and then back at her face. Genvieve was blushing uncontrollably, which confirmed for Renee what he thought the object was. Quickly she shoved the panties into his hand. He shook his head and laughed; this was not the first time that Monsieur Mark had requested a special service.

"Why Genvieve, what are you giving me?" he teased.

"Uhh.. I think Sir that these are the woman's panties."

"Why would she be taking off her panties in a restaurant?"

"I don't know Sir. She seemed pretty flustered."

"And what about Monsieur Mark? How did he seem?"

"He seemed pleased and sure of himself."

"Ah. I am glad my friend Mark has found a suitable woman companion. Perhaps I will join them later."

Renee handed the panties back to her. "Put these in a plastic bag and then into the freezer. We want to keep them fresh."

Genvieve smiled and went to do as she was told.

Chapter 7 -- Carol is Punished

Meanwhile Carol was almost feverish, mortified that Mark had given her panties to the waitress. She sank down in her seat and closed her legs tightly. It was so humiliating. Mark seemed to be testing her, seeing how much she was willing to take, and whether she would tell him off and leave. These thoughts rushed through her mind as she sipped her wine and tried to calm herself.

Mark was watching her closely. "Is there something wrong?" he asked.

Carol shook her head and mumbled. "No, I'm fine."

"Look at me, Carol," he said forcefully. "When I speak to you and require a response you will answer me in a polite tone. In fact, from now on you will use the word 'Sir' in addressing me. Do you understand?"

She swallowed hard but did not defy him. "Yes Sir, I am sorry. I understand."

His stare was intense, and she dropped her eyes.

"Don't look down when I am talking to you." He spoke softly, but in a firm, authoritative voice. She raised her eyes.

"Carol you must understand that obedience is paramount for our relationship to continue. I believe that punishment is warranted as soon as any infraction of my rules is committed. I would hope that after these two instances of your disobedience you will begin to respond without future hesitation. I have been lenient in my punishments thus far, but provoke me further and you will suffer the consequences."

Her body shivered at his words. She was beginning to realize what he meant by total obedience. But she was totally unprepared for what came next.

"Now for your punishment for your delay in following my order to remove your panties you must lift your skirt and spread your legs wide."

She gasped but responded without thinking. It was like his command went directly to her hands and legs, bypassing her brain. Her skirt was loose enough for her to pull it almost to her waist, leaving her completely exposed under the table. She was aware that the long tablecloth went almost to the floor and concealed her nakedness. Her heart pounded as she waited for what he would do next.

Mark picked up his spoon and dipped it into his water glass to scoop up a large ice cube. With an evil little smile he took the ice in his hand and slid his arm under the table. She was holding her legs wide as instructed, and it was easy for him to reach up between her thighs and work the ice cube into her pussy.

"OHHH...."

"Close your legs tight and hold still," he whispered. "No squirming."

Carol obeyed and bit her lip as the cold seared her insides. The sensation focused her attention on her pussy and added to her state of arousal. It was more exciting than painful. She decided to challenge him.

"If you think this is going to cool me off, you're mistaken," she laughed. "That ice isn't going to last ten seconds in my furnace."

He laughed with her. "I like your spirit. Just keep it there while I order our dinners."

Genvieve was watching them and came over immediately when Mark nodded at her. She noticed that Carol had a strange expression on her face, but who wouldn't if their panties had just been given to the waitress.

"Yes Sir, are you ready to order?" she asked Mark.

"Yes indeed. We will both have the medallions of lamb with roasted potatoes."

"Very good Sir. Anything else?"

"Not at the moment. Did you give that item to Renee?"

Carol blushed again as Genvieve looked at her. "Yes Sir. He recognized it and said he would keep it fresh for you."

Genvieve and Mark smiled at each other, further adding to Carol's humiliation and making her wonder how many people in the restaurant knew that she was sitting there with no panties.

While they were waiting for their dinners Mark asked Carol about her past life and her job at the bank. He seemed to be truly interested in getting to know her, and it reaffirmed her feeling that he cared about more than just sexually dominating her. He shared his likes and dislikes, and his frustrations in his relationships with women. They drank all the wine and ordered another bottle.

As Carol had predicted, the ice cube did not last long. Now there was a puddle of warm water on her chair. He noticed her shifting back in her seat to avoid the dampness.

"It must be uncomfortable sitting on that wet patch," Mark said sympathetically. "Let me dry it for you."

He took his linen napkin and pushed it slowly between her legs under the table. His hand was like a wedge and forced her to part her legs. She kept her eyes on his and did not move as the soft cloth caressed her thighs on its way to the seat of her chair. When he could go no further he began an up and down motion, dabbing the cloth against the wet seat, but also lightly patting her pussy.

"Ahhh...", she sucked in a breath.

"There appear to be two wet areas," he observed with a smile. "There, that's the best I can do for now."

He withdrew his hand and put the napkin aside. Then he reached over and touched her cheek.

"You are very special," he said. "I think we are going to be good for each other. I hope you will let me take care of you."

Carol felt warmth that she had not known since her first infatuation as a teenager. Mark wanted her to give herself to him unconditionally, and she was almost ready to do it. In spite of his harsh and humiliating demands, somehow she felt safe, and more excited than she could ever remember.