A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stood and walked over to her. In her elevated position her breasts were just about on a level with his mouth. The exposed inner slopes of her breasts cried out to be kissed and nuzzled, but Mark held back. He wanted to take his time getting to know her body before working himself up into an agitated state.

Carol offered no resistance as he slowly ran his hands over her hips and ass. His palms slid over the smooth silk of her dress and molded to her curves. He started low on the backs of her thighs and moved relentlessly upward, finally cupping her round ass cheeks and squeezing.

"Ohhh..", she whimpered as he pulled her toward him.

"Very nice," he said. "I am going to enjoy playing with your ass very much. You don't mind do you?"

"No Sir, it feels good."

"Hah, I like your honesty. It will feel good when I want it to feel good. There will be other times when it will smart." To emphasize his point he gave her ass a hard spank.

"Owww..", she complained.

"That was nothing. Now let's get a good look at those long, dancer's legs."

Moving back a step Mark reached out with both hands and took hold of the hem of her dress. Ever so slowly he ratcheted the dress up, gradually exposing her stocking covered legs. When he reached the point on her thighs where the stockings ended, he stopped and tucked the lose fabric under the sash that was around her waist. Then he stood back to admire her.

Poised in her high heels, her legs were slender and firm. The green of dress contrasted nicely with the creamy white color of her skin, and Mark felt a further stiffening in his pants. The expression on Carol's face revealed her humiliation for being put on display, but also her arousal from the way Mark was controlling her.

"You have fantastic legs," he said. "That is one of the first things I noticed about your body. The other of course was your tits, which I am about to explore now."

"Ahhh..." Carol involuntarily twisted her body in anticipation of what was coming. He smiled as he stepped closer and began to work at the two buttons that held her dress together at the bottom of the "V" in her cleavage. A twist of his fingers and the dress popped open. The little under wire bra held her breasts in front of his face like a waiter presenting two large candied apples on a tray. Carol breathed deeply and pushed her chest forward, aching for his touch.

"Oh my..." he said. "How delicious. Simply irresistible."

He cupped her tits in his two hands and explored their texture through her bra. But then his discipline broke down, and he yanked the bra down to free her breasts completely and get at her swollen nipples, which he rolled between his thumbs and fingers.

"OHHH.. Goddddd...." Carol was squirming and twisting on the table, her pent up desires fueling her passion and making her wetter by the second.

Mark fondled and squeezed and pinched. Then he lowered his head and ran his lips and tongue over the heaving surfaces. What, he wondered, made women's breasts so exciting? He took a stiff nipple in his mouth and sucked. Was it a throw back to wanting mother's milk? He didn't think so. Was it the fact that the woman was so turned on by it? Carol certainly was; her hips were humping against his stomach as he gummed and nibbled her.

"You can lower your arms now," he mumbled between bites. "Get the blood back in your fingers."

"Ohh...yes.. thank you Sir... ohhh.. goddd that feels so good..."

She put her hands on the back of his head as he nuzzled his face between her tits. With a hand on each orb he pushed them together against his cheeks, loving the feel of the hot, firm flesh and the effect it was having on her.

"Ahhhhhhh... please Sir... I can't take much more....when are you going to fuck me?"

Her words broke through his disciplined façade; he had to have her. With his mouth almost swallowing one tit, he dropped his hands to come up under her bunched up dress and yank down her panties. She wiggled her hips to help him slide them down her legs so that she could step out of them. A quick tug on his belt and zipper, and his pants were on the floor. He wore no underware. His rigid cock bounced against her thighs.

"So you want me to fuck you?" he panted into her chest. He wanted to make her beg.

"Yes.. damn it.... for god's sake I am so ready for you.... please...... fuck me.. NOW"

He put his hands under her ass and lifted her toward him, opening her thighs in the process. Without being told she lowered her arms and took his cock in her hands so that she could guide it to where she so desperately wanted it to go. In her condition it penetrated easily and the weight of her body drove it all the way up into her.

"OHHHH..... GODDDD......", she screamed as she gripped him tightly with her legs. Never had she felt a man so hard and so deep in her womb. Mark hefted her in his hands and bounced her up and down on him until she thought she was going to faint from the pleasure.

"Fuck me Carol... squeeze me with your pussy.... show me how you like it.."

"YES... YES.... I love it... Don't stop...Goddddd..."

With her ankles locked behind his ass and her arms around his neck she was totally impaled on him, and he carried her around the room like a helpless doll, grinding his body into hers and driving her crazy. She ended up with her ass resting on a sturdy table in a corner of the room, thus freeing his hands so he could grope her tits as he repeatedly plunged in and out of her.

"AHHHHHH... GAWDDDD..."

From her moans and increased wetness he knew she was close to orgasm. He wanted to cum with her and at the same time assert his complete domination. Wrapping one hand in her hair he pulled her head back so he could look down on her.

"Kiss me bitch. Put your tongue as deep in my mouth as my cock is in your pussy. Then let yourself go."

'OHHHHHH....' Her lips parted and received him. There were no thoughts in her head except the feeling of his power and overwhelming lust. She was indeed his bitch. He seemed to grow harder and go deeper as she ran her tongue around the inside of his mouth. He let go of her breast and plunged his hand down across her stomach to finger her clit. That did it for her. She screamed and they both exploded in a spasm of twists and groans.

"AHHHHHHH.... SOOOOO GOOOOOD...."

He let her rest against the table as their breaths gradually calmed. After all the emotion of the past day Carol felt a profound sense of release and relief. It felt so right to have given herself to this man, and she was ready for whatever he had in store for her.

For his part, Mark was enchanted with her and excited about the position of power he had. Her sexual response to him had exceeded his expectations by a wide margin. Maybe he finally had found the woman with whom he could live his fantasies. Time would tell.

As he gradually softened within her he leaned back and looked into her contented eyes. "That was incredible. Now I'm going to let you go to your apartment and unpack. You will find some clothes on the bed that I want you to wear for dinner. Take a long shower and come back up in one hour."

"Yes Sir," she purred as he slid gently out and let her feet drop to the floor.

Chapter 11 -- Their First Dinner at Home

On unsteady feet and with a very disheveled dress Carol walked to the stairs that led down to her apartment. The door at the bottom of the stairs was open. She entered and looked around at her new lodgings.

The three rooms were bright and cheerful with beautiful furniture and a feminine décor. She wondered who had this place before her, but vowed not to ask. The kitchen area was very small, but she supposed she would be doing most of her cooking in the big kitchen upstairs. Still, it was nice to have her own kitchen and separate entrance, so that she had some measure of independence. Provided, of course, that Mark allowed it.

She was surprised to see her clothing and belongings already stacked in her bedroom ready to unpack. Also, laid out on the bed was a beautiful pink silk robe, together with white lace underware and a pair of very high heeled slippers. Carol took a deep breath, knowing that this was the outfit she was to wear for the evening.

It did not take her long to empty the suitcases, hanging some clothes in the closet, and putting other things in the drawers of a handsome dresser. Aside from the messed up green dress she wore, her other clothes were very conservative, and she wondered how Mark would react to them. As she finished unpacking she checked her watch and saw that she had only forty minutes before she had been ordered to return. She did not want to be late. Hurriedly she stripped off her clothes and headed for the shower.

She luxuriated for ten minutes in the hot shower before emerging to dry her hair and apply a touch of make-up and scent. The underware left for her was scanty, but fit perfectly. "How had he managed that?" she wondered. The silk robe tied in the front with a sash of the same color. She realized that a simple tug would expose her from head to toe. Putting on the slippers, she again marveled at how they were the perfect size.

She looked at her purse and remembered she had brought the lease to her old apartment that Mark had asked for. "Better take it to him now," she thought. "I don't want him to forget. Grabbing the paper she started back upstairs with 5 minutes to spare.

There was music playing as she knocked on Mark's door. He opened the door and gazed at her.

"You look lovely," he said simply.

"Thank you Sir," she replied with a little bow.

Carol handed him the lease which he put on the end table, as if it were not important.

"Do you like this music Carol?"

The music was soft and soothing, and Carol responded, "Yes, Sir, very much."

Mark took her in his arms and danced her gracefully around the room. Her body felt both soft and firm through the thin robe. And she smelled like roses after a rain. Carol snuggled up against him and put her head on his shoulder. He could have kissed her and carried her to bed, but he disciplined himself.

Breaking away, he left her in the middle of the room, turned and walked to his chair and sat down. She waited patiently for whatever command was coming. But she was hungry and hoped they would have dinner before he had his way with her again. When her stomach made an embarrassing growl, she decided to take a chance and let Mark know how hungry she was.

"May I ask Sir when we will be having dinner tonight. I have not eaten all day."

Mark smiled and got up from his chair. He walked over to the closed French doors on one side of the room and opened them. Carol was delighted to see an elegant dining room and a table set for two with candles and fine china. He took her hand and ushered her into the room. In a corner Tom stood waiting for Mark's orders. Carol noted how big he was, at least six foot five, and powerfully built.

"Tom, I think our guest is quite hungry. Please serve dinner immediately."

Tom bowed and signaled through a side door to someone in the kitchen. Carol surmised that Tom's wife was the cook. It was embarrassing for her to be in a sheer robe in front of the servants, but if that was what Mark wanted, she had no choice. However, his next command was unexpected and shook her to the core.

"Take off your robe, Carol. I will almost always want you to be partially naked when we dine together. It stimulates my appetite."

Carol fidgeted, but her hands went to the sash around her waist. She looked over at Tom, who was staring at her with hot eyes.

"Do it now, Carol, or I will have Tom do it for you."

Quickly she pulled the sash and let the robe fall off of her shoulders onto the floor. The act of striping to her sexy underware in front of two men gave her a rush. She felt her nipples perk up against the tight fitting half bra.

"Pick up your robe," said Mark. "And don't bend your knees when you do."

Smiling seductively, she bent over from the waist, well aware that she was putting her ass on display. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Tom step to the side so he could get a better view. The white bikini panties did little to conceal her plump round cheeks. Taking her time, she picked up the robe and straightened.

Mark was pleased. "You can give Tom your robe and take a seat," he said.

No sooner had she and Mark sat down than an attractive young woman emerged from the kitchen carrying two bowls of a thick soup.

"This is Ellen, Tom's wife and our cook," explained Mark. "She has prepared a special appetizer in honor of your arrival."

Ellen nodded and smiled at Carol. Somehow having another woman see her sitting at a formal table in a bra and panties was much more humiliating for Carol than if only the men had been present. She knew Ellen would see her as a helpless submissive.

The soup was spicy and delicious. Carol savored every spoonful. When it was done, Tom collected their bowls and disappeared briefly into the kitchen. When he returned, Mark pulled some shinny gold objects out of his pocket and held them out for Tom to take.

"Tom I would like you to do me a favor and put these nipple clips on Carol. You will have to lift her tits out of her bra and rub her nipples to prepare them. I want her to feel the pinch of the clamps for the rest of our meal."

Carol gasped. Mark was going to make her submit to letting another man touch her, and god knows what else. Before she could say anything, Tom was at her side, slipping a big hand down inside her bra.

"Ohhh..."

He popped her breasts out one at time, arranging the bra under them to make her hardening nipples point slightly upward. Looking into her eyes and smiling, he closed his fingers and thumbs on the sensitive nubs, and Carol felt her panties grow damp. When her points had expanded to the size and texture of ripe olives, he took a breast in his left hand and opened the wicked-looking jaws of the clip. She started to pull away, but then took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Her chest heaved as he attached the clamp. A sharp pain shot through her body. The process was repeated with her other breast, leaving a gold chain draped between her tits. Gradually the pain subsided and Carol opened her eyes. Standing in the kitchen door Ellen grinned at her.

"Okay, time for the main course," said Mark.

For the next few minutes Tom and Ellen were busy bringing out salads and plates filled with a steaming shrimp and pasta casserole. As she devoured the rich food Carol was well aware of her throbbing nipples and the heat building in her pussy. Nervously she kept glancing at Tom and the bulge in his pants.

Mark finished eating and sat back. "I think I should tell you a little about Tom and Ellen," he said. "Tom is a good driver and servant, but he does have a sadistic streak. Letting him put the clamps on your nipples was a little bonus for his good work."

Tom smiled and put his hand on the bulge between his legs.

"Fortunately for Tom he has a wife in Ellen who tends to be bitchie and needs to be disciplined. Sometimes Tom asks me to help him by applying the paddle while he holds her. Isn't that right Tom?"

Ellen was standing in the kitchen door and Tom looked at her. "Yes Sir. I like to hold her across my lap and watch her cry and squirm while you spank her. She is not at all bitchie after that, especially when you use the leather paddle. In fact she is downright compliant."

"We both like compliant women," laughed Mark. "I think Carol understands that, don't you Carol."

"Yes Sir," she responded immediately.

"Still," he said, "there may come a time when I will have to ask Tom to help me discipline you."

"I would like that," said Tom.

"I'll bet you would," Ellen interjected. "She has a nice body for a woman her age. Maybe I would even help you."

Mark reached across the table and pulled up on the chain hanging between Carol's tits. The clamps held and her nipples stretched upward at a rakish angle. He licked his lips.

"AWWW... that hurts.....", she whimpered.

"I will take these off when you have finished eating," he said. "But we will have to wait until after desert. Ellen has made one of her fabulous apple pies."

Carol was still hungry, and she liked her sweets. "I can wait, but it really hurts when you pull on the chain," she complained.

He laughed. "Of course it does. But it turns you on too. Are your panties wet?"

"Ummmm.... maybe... I don't know."

"Liar. Come over here and sit on my lap and we'll find out."

Mark still held the chain and led her like a fish on a line to his side of the table. She sat on him and extended her long bare legs so they were pointing at Tom, who was standing against the wall. Having the two men ogle her body was giving her goose bumps. Her tits bounced as she squirmed on Mark's lap, inspiring him to drop the chain and cup one of her tender breasts gently in his big hand.

"You like this don't you Carol," he whispered.

"OH YES..."

"Let's see how wet your panties are."

Mark slid his hand down from her breast, over her stomach and between her legs. Her panties were so wet they were clinging to the folds of her pussy, but he pretended he couldn't tell.

"Umm.. hard to detemine... maybe I should have Tom take a look."

"OH GODDDD.."

"Come here Tom and see what you think."

Tom knelt down on one knee in front of her. "Spread your legs for me Carol," he said.

"Do it," confirmed Mark.

Carol opened her thighs to give Tom access to her pussy, and he wasted no time in probing her through her panties. Her hips began to buck and little moans came from her throat. Mark silenced her by clamping his mouth on hers, while at the same time he squeezed her tit and pushed the nipple clamp from side to side.

"Ummphhhh... grrrr...."

Tom's fingers moved all around her pussy, making her wetter and wetter. But he continued the charade of not being able to tell.

"I don't know," he said. "I think we need another opinion. Ellen come here and give us a woman's analysis."

Ellen smiled and joined Tom on the floor. After a quick touch on the outside of the soaking panties, she slipped a finger under the edge and up between Carol's bare pussy lips.

"AHHHHHHHH......"

Carol twisted and squirmed on Mark's lap as Ellen's knowledgeable finger found all the right places. It was clear to Mark that she was about to cum.

"Enough," he exclaimed. "I have other plans for this bitch tonight. Ellen go bring us our desert. And after that you can take care of your poor husband, who looks like he is about to explode."

"Yes Sir," said Ellen. "But sometime you have to let me have her. I know how to drive her out of her mind."

Chapter 12 -- Mark Questions Carol About Her Past

After dinner Mark sat with Carol on the long couch in his living room. He had removed her nipple clamps and let her put her robe back on, although he made her leave her tits outside of her bra. She sat with her back resting on one arm of the couch and her bare feet in his lap.

Mark sipped his cognac and looked into her eyes. "I want you to tell me about your early sexual experiences. Start with the first time you remember being sexually aroused and tell me every detail."

Carol thought for a moment. She wanted Mark to know all about her, especially all her sexual thoughts and fantasies. This was her chance to put it all out there and let it take her wherever it would.

"Yes Sir. I will tell you everything. The first actual experience I had was when I was fifteen. Of course I thought a lot about sex before that."

"Don't tell me you never were kissed or felt up before you were fifteen."

"No, I swear. My upbringing was very strict. The message I got from my mother was to keep the boys away, and my father helped by being stern and scaring them."

"What about your girl friends? Were they as pure as you?"