A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 -- Renee's New Room

Their main course arrived with a flourish. Genvieve was aided by another waitress so that both dinner plates were lowered and their covers removed simultaneously. Typical of fine French restaurants, the presentation was elaborate, with the perfectly cooked slices of lamb complimented by fresh green asparagus and golden brown potatoes. A light sauce lay like white cashmere over the green asparagus spouts.

"Lovely," said Carol.

"Yes," agreed Mark. "And it will taste as good as it looks."

For the next ten minutes they savored every bite of the exquisite cuisine. Mark was pleased by Carol's obvious sensual pleasure in eating exceptionally delicious food. He relished the power he had to give her experiences that were new to her. Thinking about the things he was planning created a stiffness in his pants that forced him to shift his hips to relieve the pressure.

As soon as they finished Genvieve was there to take away the dishes and give them each little bowls of an orange sorbet. It was the perfect light finish. They sat back with that feeling of satisfaction that comes after a good meal.

"How about a liqueur?" suggested Mark.

"I don't know. I am so light headed already."

"Nonsense. You can just sip it," said Mark as he motioned to Genvieve.

But as Genvieve was about to respond, Renee waived her off and came himself to their table. He was carrying a bottle of dark liquor and three small glasses.

"Do you mind if I join you? I would like you to try this special after dinner drink, and I have something I want to show you."

"By all means," said Mark. "Pull up a chair."

Mark and Renee had been friends for sometime, and Mark was well aware of the kinds of activities that Renee was involved in. The Cliff House was a very romantic place, and Renee had created several private rooms where couples or groups could go after dinner if they wished, sometimes with Renee accompanying them. Once Carol was fully committed to him, he intended to bring her back to the Cliff House. But first he had to mold her to his desires without scaring her off.

Renee poured their drinks and raised his glass in a toast. "Here's to enjoying all life has to offer."

The liqueur was strong and coated Carol's throat like honey on a hot roll. Her eyes sparkled. Renee took a second sip and licked his lips.

"Mark you have been a good customer and friend, and I want you to be one of the first to see a new private room I have just completed. And I think your charming companion might also be interested."

"I am certainly interested," said Mark mischievously, "but knowing your tastes maybe you should prepare my friend Carol."

Renee bowed his head to Carol, who smiled coyly. "My dear lady, even though this is your first visit to my establishment, I feel that you are a kindred soul. You see I have been given your panties and you are still here, and therefore I know you are an open-minded, adventurous woman. I am sure you will find my new room interesting."

Carol blushed furiously. She had forgotten that Genvieve had been told to give her panties to Renee. What could she say?

"I..."

Mark came to her rescue. "No need to say anything, my dear. Renee knows you are sitting there without your panties and your skirt up to your waist. He doesn't mind."

Renee laughed. "All the way up to your waist? My you are naughty." Then he raised his glass in a toast to Mark.

"I drink to you my friend. You have this lovely lady under your spell. Now come, let me show you a place you might enjoy. Carol can come if she wishes."

He pushed back from the table and led them down the corridor by the rest rooms to a door at the far end. Mark was right behind him, seemingly indifferent whether Carol came or not. The door opened onto a stairway that led downward. The men started down. Carol was right behind them.

As they descended Renee explained the layout of the building. "There is another complete floor cut into the hillside under the restaurant. One part is an apartment where I live. Another section contains some private dining and meeting rooms. I have just completed an expansion of this section to add a new, very special room."

They entered a dimly lit hallway with closed doors along one side. Through one of the doors they heard the unmistakable sounds of love-making, with a woman moaning her pleasure. Carol's heart leaped, and she walked quickly past that door to catch up with Mark and Renee.

"Here we are," said Renee.

In front of them was a heavy wooden door with huge black hinges and a handle that consisted of a large dark metal ring. It looked like the entrance to a medieval prison. Renee opened the door and flipped a switch. Lights designed to look like torches illuminated the stone-walled room.

Renee ushered them in. "Welcome to my dungeon. This is where the consequences of disobedience are strongly felt."

Mark took Carol's hand as they looked around the room. It was a large space, the size of a six car garage. The overall effect was one of hardness, from the stone walls and floor to the benches and tables. But there were also some padded benches and stools, as well as two soft leather couches. Various types of whips and paddles hung from hooks on one wall. Another wall had pegs from which dangled restraining devices like wrist and ankle cuffs, leather straps, and coiled ropes. Carol noticed a bookcase that contained a few books, but was filled mostly with things like vibrators, dildos, clamps, and other strange devices.

Carol's pussy moistened as she clung to Mark's hand and looked around the dungeon. She had never seen such an erotic room. Would Mark be bringing her here someday day soon? The idea both scared and excited her.

"Perhaps you would like to try out some of my toys," said Renee in a sinister tone. He pushed a button and two chains with wrist manacles on the ends began to descend from the ceiling.

Carol shuddered and clutched Mark's hand. He let her agonize for a long moment before replying. "Not tonight my friend. Carol has to have a chance to think things over before I bring her to a place like this. But perhaps another evening."

"I understand," said Renee.

Mark continued. "I do like your new room. Just knowing that it is here will focus the mind of many a dinner companion. No doubt some of them will need to be brought here as part of their training."

"Yes indeed. In fact I intend to bring Genvieve here for the first time later tonight. She is ready to be taught the importance of obedience."

"Ahh.." exclaimed Mark. "I wish I could be a witness to that, but I have to get Carol home. She has had a long and trying day."

"Of course, let's go back up."

When they reached the top of the stairs, Mark turned to Renee. "Madame will need her panties before we go."

Renee smiled and went to the freezer. When he returned with the frost coated bag, Mark could not help but laugh. Leave it to Renee to add a diabolical twist to the situation.

"I believe these are yours," Mark said to Carol. "I suggest that you go put them on immediately."

She was horrified but took the package without hesitation and rushed to the ladies room. As she looked at the frozen panties she almost cried. She had finally recovered from the ice cube, and now she had to freeze once again. Her pussy and thighs were still wet, and she wiped them with paper towels before picking up her frozen panties. Her teeth began to chatter as she hurriedly slipped on the icy garment and left the ladies room.

The men were waiting for her and enjoyed her expression of distress as she walked up to them. Mark smiled and shook his shoulders as if her were the one shivering.

Renee took her hand and kissed it. "Please come again soon Madame. Marvelous treats await you at the Cliff House."

Mark grinned and guided her out the door to the waiting limo.

Chapter 9 -- Carol Makes Her Decision

Carol's head was spinning as they said their goodbye's to Renee and climbed into the limo. She was never a big drinker and tonight she had consumed more liquor then any other time she could remember. It was hard for her to sit up straight in the car, and her head kept falling over onto Mark's shoulder. He let her head slide down to his lap and smiled as he gently stroked her soft hair. Contentedly she curled up, her eyes closed, and her head nuzzled into his crotch. He made a mental note to limit her liquor intake in the future.

"Wake up my dear. We need to give the driver your address."

Her lips moved, mouthing his pants, but the sound was unintelligible.

"I like the way you express yourself," he laughed, "but I am going to have to lift your head so I can understand you. Now what is the address?"

"Oak Park Apartments, number 1207," she mumbled.

Mark slid open the interior window so he could speak to the driver. "Oak Park Apartments. Do you know where that is?"

"Yes Sir. No problem."

Carol was now completely asleep, and Mark leaned back and closed his eyes as well, In his mind he reviewed the afternoon and evening with Carol. He was ninety-nine percent confident that she was going to accept his proposal, but he wanted her to take the definitive step before he did anything more. The things he had already done and shown her were more than sufficient for her to know what was in store if she came to live with him. He imagined how thrilling it was going to be to have her come to his door and surrender herself to him.

It was 2 AM by the time the limo arrived at Carol's apartment, and she was still out cold. The Oak Park development consisted of several hundred luxurious garden apartments, spread over a number of wooded acres. He was not surprised that the rents were high in a place like this.

Laying her gently on the seat, he bent and retrieved her purse from the floor. He took her keys from the purse he went up to the door and let himself in. The living area was large and comfortably furnished. "She has good taste," he said to himself as he went down the short hallway to the bedroom.

He turned down the bed and then returned to the limo. "Pick her up," he said to his driver, "and follow me."

In two minutes Carol was stretched out on her bed, sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable that Mark couldn't resist the opportunity to establish a deeper level of intimacy with her. He told the driver to go out and wait in the car.

Slowly he removed her clothes, being careful not to wake her even as he rolled her onto her side to reach snaps and hooks. He did not touch her unnecessarily or linger over her naked body. That would be saved for later. His purpose now was to set the stage so that when she awoke she would know that he had undressed her and seen all of her, thereby relieving her of any anxieties about revealing her body to him. After a last glance he covered her with a sheet and left the room.

On the kitchen counter by the phone he found a blank message pad. On it he wrote his address and a note saying he expected her by 5 PM in the afternoon. He thought about leaving a phone number, but decided it would be better to make her come to him regardless of her decision. Then he turned out the lights and left.

For the next six hours Carol barely moved. Then suddenly the sun exploded through windows that she normally shielded with heavy curtains. Her eyes popped open, and for a moment she wondered where she was. The last image in her memory bank was of her face and mouth buried in the front of a man's pants.

Then it hit her--she was in her own bed. As she lifted her head to look at the bedside clock, the room began to spin. "Oh my head," she said to herself. "I have got to get some aspirin. And how did I get here?"

Slowly she climbed out from under the sheet, and at that point she realized she was naked. The shock of that discovery kicked her brain into action to reconstruct the events: the exciting evening with Mark, getting into the limo, laying her head on his lap, giving him her address, feeling his hardness....

"He must have carried me in here and taken off my clothes," she said aloud, more amused than angry. "Well now he knows what all of me looks like. I hope he liked what he saw."

Grabbing her silk robe she headed for the kitchen to get coffee and aspirin. She was remembering now that she had a big decision to make regarding her future, and she needed as clear a head as she could muster given the state she was in. Thank god for the microwave; she could make strong instant coffee in a couple of minutes. And the aspirin bottle was right there on the shelf.

While waiting for the coffee water her eyes fell on Mark's note by the phone. It was very clear. Be at his town house by 5 PM. Her heart began to beat faster.

"I should make a list of the pros and cons of doing this," she thought. "That's the way we did things at the bank, and it seemed to help."

She made her coffee, swallowed three aspirin, and sat down at her dining table with the note pad and a pen. "I'll start with the pros," she thought, and she began to write.

1.I want to do this.

2.I really want to do this.

3.I'm not getting any younger and this may be my one chance for the kind of sex I have fantasized about.

4.Mark is sexy and strong and powerful and rich.

5.Mark likes me (I think) and I can trust him (I think).

6.I get so excited thinking about being forced to submit to him.

7.Mark will take care of my bills.

8.What the hell else am I going to do?

At that point she threw down her pen. "Who am I kidding? I am going to do this. I might as well go back to bed until this afternoon."

Chapter 10 -- Carol Arrives at the Townhouse

Carol awoke again at 1 PM to the sound of her alarm. She had slept very contentedly for another six hours, and she felt great. She had no second thoughts. Now all she had to do was take a shower, put on her sexiest dress, and pack her bags. She would drive herself to the address Mark had given her and let him take care of everything else.

The next few hours were busy and went quickly. Deciding what to pack was not easy. She filled all her suitcases, plus all the boxes and cartons she could find. Still she knew she would have to come back for more, assuming that Mark would allow it. Then she faced the question of how to dress for presenting herself to the man she was going to promise to obey in all things.

She knew that he would want her to look sexy. After trying on several outfits she chose her knee length green silk dress, so low cut that even her skimpiest bra was barely hidden. In combination with her highest heels, the dress showed off her figure to her best advantage. After a last satisfied look at in her mirror she grabbed her purse and left her apartment, wondering if she would ever spend a night there again.

Before she knew it she had pulled her little car up into the driveway of Mark's elegant town house. The house was the largest one on a street of expensive homes at the edge of the city. It was ten minutes until 5 PM. She took a deep breath and walked up to the front door.

Mark had been watching for her, and as she raised her hand to knock, he opened the door. He was dressed casually in dark slacks and a blue oxford cloth shirt. The warm smile on his face told her that he was very pleased to see her. However he said nothing, waiting for her to speak.

Carol returned his smile and posed her body. "I've come here freely to accept your proposal Sir."

"Are you sure you understand what that means?" he asked, still smiling.

"Yes Sir, I know it means I must obey you in all things."

"And if you should fail to obey?"

"Then I must submit to whatever punishment you deem appropriate."

"Very good," he said and kissed her quickly on the lips. "Please come in."

She inhaled deeply as he took her hand and led her into the house. They were in a small entryway, with three stairs leading up and a long stairway going down.

"Your apartment is down those stairs," he said. "Tom will bring in your things and put them there."

"Tom?"

"Tom is my man servant, the one who was driving the limo last night. He and his wife live in an apartment in the back of the house. This place is bigger than it looks from the front. Now follow me. By the way, you look stunning."

Butterflies were beating their wings in her stomach as she ascended the stairs into the living room.

"Make yourself comfortable," he said. "Would you like a non-alcoholic drink? I expect you are still recovering from last night."

Carol blushed deeply, remembering how she had woken up naked in her bed. "An ice tea would be nice, thank you Sir."

As Mark left the room Carol sat on one of the small sofas looked around. The décor was decidedly masculine, yet comfortable and exquisitely decorated with fine draperies and furniture. She looked at walls adorned with fabulous artwork and was very impressed.

Mark returned with two glasses and handed one to her. "Here you are," he said.

"Thank you, Sir."

Mark sat in the chair directly across from her and spoke in an authoritative tone. "I want to re-iterate the conditions of your living in my home. As long as you are here and enjoy my generosity you must do whatever I tell you. If I am dissatisfied with the way you obey I can require you to leave. When you find a new job and can once again afford your own place you will be free to leave and owe me nothing."

Even as he said this he knew that if all worked out well, he had no intention of letting her go. He had high hopes for this relationship. "During your training period you will be required to dress as I instruct. Do you have a problem with that Carol?"

Her stomach turned over as she answered, "No Sir I do not."

"After you have unpacked I will view your clothing and decide which items, if any, you will be allowed to wear."

Carol had not expected that his control would extend to telling her how to dress. She began to squirm, wondering if she had made the right decision.

"Are you okay Carol?"

She answered quickly. "Well Sir, truthfully I just had a, 'did I do the right thing moment'."

He leaned forward and took her hands in his. His eyes focused on hers like twin laser beams, and his voice was sharp. "Carol it is up to you to make this decision freely. I will not coerce you. Did you or did you not mean what you said when you arrived?"

She shivered as her hands clutched his. "Yes Sir, I am sure I want to be here, and I will obey you and dress the way you want me to."

"Very good Carol. Your journey into new realms of experience begins now. You are going to learn a lot about yourself by submitting to me. Now stand up. I want to examine you."

Putting down her glass, Carol rose and stood in front of him. Her body was trembling with anticipation.

"Lace your fingers together and put your hands behind your head."

Taking a deep breath she did as she was told. Her breasts immediately perked up from the movement of her arms, just as he intended. The sense of power that he felt was like a narcotic surging through his system. Step by step he would increase his demands of her and take great pleasure in each little surrender.

"Turn around. Show me your body."

Carol turned slowly, keeping her hands behind her head and arching her spine for him. She wanted him to like what he saw, and the act of displaying herself in this sexual way was turning her on.

In front of another couch was a low coffee table that looked like it had been made of timbers taken from an old mill. The wood was rough and scared. Mark pointed to the table and issued his next command. "Go stand on that coffee table. Leave your heels on; you can't hurt it."

As she stepped up on the table she almost lost her balance and had to remove her hands from behind her head to recover.

"Hands back!" he barked, and she quickly slid her fingers together in the required position.