A New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

When the pizza arrived I was given the money and sent to go pick it up. I took the money from a guy I recognized from school and he seemed shocked to see me there and also with my new looked. But he gave me this sort of lusty look that I took as a compliment. I decided I wouldn't tip him. I had already given him enough, being the first guy to see my new look. He didn't act disappointed.

I went back downstairs and we all sat around and ate. It was a pepperoni pizza and it was incredibly good. I asked where it was from and they said some little local place. Maybe this little town wasn't so bad at all. As we were eating, Julie pulled out a case of Milwaukee's Best from behind her bed and took it open.

"Oh gross, the Beast," Misty said and made a gagging noise. Julie pretended like she didn't hear and handed each of us a can. I held it in my hand for a moment; long after the other girls had popped theirs open and taken a drink. I saw Misty looking at me around the rim of her can. She was putting it down and I could tell she was about to say something. I popped open the can and put it to my lips. I took a quick sip of the murky liquid and it tasted terrible. I felt like gagging, but I drank a full mouthful. I felt my eyes watering.

"Holy shit!" I heard Tara say, "Look, that half bottle of vodka we lost last time! It was behind the TV!" She pulled a bottle of clear liquid in a big plastic bottle with a red top from behind the TV. The other girls cheered.

"This is way better than beer," Julie said to me and I thanked god for that. Misty got up and ran out of the room.

"I'll get the shot glasses," she said as she went. A few minutes later she was back in the room holding four little shot glasses in her hand. Julie turned the video game off and we all sat in a circle with the bottle and the case of beer in the middle of us. Julie carefully filled each little glass with the liquid and then handed them out. I looked at it and smelled it. I thought I was going to vomit.

"To bullshit!" Misty said, lifting her glass. The other girls lifted their glasses so I did the same. The other girl's put the glass to their mouths, put their heads back and sucked down the liquid. So I did the same. The liquid felt hot as it oozed down my stomach and it tasted like rubbing alcohol. My eyes were really watering now and I felt sick to my stomach.

"Blaw," I said, unable to contain myself. The other girls laughed.

"Lightweight," Misty said derisively.

"You'll get used to it," Tara said, "It tastes better when it's mixed with something anyway." I seriously doubted that anything could cover that taste but I nodded my head. We took three more shots right in a row. I didn't at that time realize how much that was, but fifteen minutes later I was feeling quite bizarre. More than bizarre. I was already hammered at that point. Two shots later the bottle was gone and I was three sheets to the wind.

"Hey you guys," I said, "I am really glad we are friends now." I don't know what that was supposed to add to the conversation, but they seemed to be entertained with my antics. They giggled at me.

"I don't think you should have anything else to drink," Tara said, trying to be helpful. I should've listened to her, but instead I had two more beers before the night was over.

"I have an idea," I said and the girl's all listened, "Let's play truth or dare. Then we can get to know one another." It seemed like a good idea at the time. Misty and Julie seemed to think it was a good idea. Tara was nervous, but she didn't object too loudly. We moved the empty beer cans and vodka bottle out of the middle of our circle.

"Well it was your idea Shae, you should ask someone first," Julie said and I agreed.

"Okay," I agreed, "Well then Julie: Truth or Dare?" I asked. I could tell I was slurring my speech and I was acting in a bizarre fashion, but it seemed so normal while I was doing it.

"Truth," she said. I decided to go for the jugular. Everyone knew that truth or dare has to become sexual to be any fun, so I skipped the middleman of lame truths and bad dares.

"Alright," I said, "Are you a virgin?" I knew it was a sort of weird question, but I didn't have anything else. The other girls sort of laughed.

"Uh..No. No I am not," she said as though it was a sort of lame question and I was embarrassed. Now it was on Julie to ask questions.

"Tara, truth or dare?" she asked. I think they had played before; they skipped any warm up questions and got into deeper, dirtier stuff.

"Truth," Tara said instantly.

"I know you are a masturbation freak," Julie explained, "You ever play with your ass when you are messing with yourself?" I was shocked. It was so clearly across the line. But the other girls just giggled and kept going like it was part of the plan.

"Well," Tara said, taking a sip of her beer, "If you must know I sometimes do. I don't use any toys or anything, but I like to rub myself there when the mood really strikes." She said it without blushing or acting as though the question embarrassed her in anyway. I was shocked.

"Shae: Truth or Dare," Tara asked me. I should've known I was getting myself into something bad, they knew one another and I was the only mystery. They were going to ask me every time. I decided I didn't want to do a truth.

"Dare," I said, after thinking for quite awhile.

"Alright," Tara said, tapping her index finger against her chin as though she was thinking quite deeply, "I want you...to give me a kiss," she said. The other girls rolled their eyes. Apparently, Tara liked to ask girls to kiss her. My heart was beating rapidly. If I hadn't been drinking the entire time I might've balked at such a request. But I knew that I didn't have a choice. Tara was sitting across from me and I looked at her. She was a gorgeous girl. There were far worse people on earth that I could be asked to kiss. I decided that I might as well do it. I had never kissed a girl, but I wasn't grossed out by it.

Tara got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me. I looked into her eyes and I could see them smiling at me. I was sort of flattered that she even wanted to do this. I closed my eyes. A few seconds later I felt a hot, warm feeling against my lips. It was a simple kiss; she just pressed her lips against mine. But it felt wonderful. I couldn't believe it. I had made out with my ex-boyfriend many times, I had even let him get to second base, but Tara's lips were so soft and she tasted so sweet. I really liked it. Eventually she was finished and she backed away from me. I was surprised by how much I wanted her to keep going. It was my turn again.

I knew that I couldn't ask Misty. I didn't want her to have control over the game. At the same time, I couldn't go back to Julie, I had already asked her. I decided to go with Tara, even though it had just been her turn.

"Tara: truth or dare?" I asked. She seemed pleased that I went this way.

"Dare," she said in a sultry way. I saw a look in her eyes that surprised me. It was the kind of look I would've given a boy if I were playing this game. It threw me off for a moment, but I went ahead and asked a dare.

"Alright," I said, "I dare you to take your skirt off," I didn't even think when I said it. I just did it. The other girls cheered. This was a apparently a better choice than my first truth. Tara shrugged and carefully removed her black skirt. She was wearing a pair of black bikini cut panties and she looked very cute. She sat back down in an Indian style fashion. I looked at her panties for a moment then shook my head. What was I doing?

"Okay Julie: truth or dare?" Tara asked.

"Truth," Julie said. Misty was obviously angry that she had been completely shut out thus far, but that it exactly what I wanted.

"When was the last time you had sex and who was it with?" She asked. This was technically a breach of the rules. It was two truths. But Julie didn't complain. She just answered.

"It was a week ago today actually. I don't even know the guys name. It was in the bathroom of that concert we went to in Easton. I was so drunk. I mean he wore a condom, but it was still stupid," she said and I was shocked. What kind of girls had I gotten myself into?

"You are such a whore," Misty said and the other girls laughed. I joined in but in a self-conscious sort of way.

"Alright then Misty: truth or dare?" Julie asked as though it were a response to the jab. I felt my blood run cold.

"Dare," She said after a moment of hesitation.

"Okay. Since Tara is in her panties, I dare you to take off your shirt and sit in your bra," she said. I applauded with everyone else. Misty did as she had been dared and she was quickly sitting in the room with only a little pink bra on. She had a large amount of cleavage and I was surprised by how appealing it looked. Misty looked at me as soon as her shirt was off.

"Shae," she said in an almost accusatory fashion, "Truth or dare?" I wasn't in the least bit surprised. I considered the options. I didn't really want to know what she wanted to know about me or what she wanted me to do. I was going to lose either way I went.

"Truth," I said. At least truth was past action usually; I wouldn't do anything embarrassing in front of everyone.

"Okay," she said, thinking, "how often do you masturbate?" she asked. I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I even smiled.

"Oh I don't do that," I said, telling the truth. I had just never had the desire to do it.

"Liar."

"I swear to God," I said and looked at her solemnly. She looked disgusted but didn't say anything. I decided to go after her.

"Fine," I said, "Misty: truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said, almost before the words were out of my mouth. I didn't really have anything ready.

"Well," I said, taking my time to think, "I dare you to take off your skirt also. I want you in your bra and panties," I said. The other girls seemed to accept this as a worthwhile dare. I swear to God, Misty actually blushed as she removed her skirt. She was wearing big, white, granny panties and everyone, including me, made fun of her. She decided to go somewhere else.

"Tara," she said, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who is the weirdest person you have ever had a sexual fantasy about?" she asked.

"Fantasy means like a person I could control having a daydream about right? Not like a dream where shit happens and I am out of control?" Tara asked.

"Yeah,"

"I fantasized about my cousin one time," She said in a less than embarrassed fashion. She decided not to elaborate and as that was all the dare called for, no one could ask her to do any more.

"Okay Julie," she said, "It has been awhile for you: truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to..."Tara said, thinking deeply, "I dare you to kiss me." Everyone sighed again, but Tara didn't seem to mind. Julie was sitting directly next to her so they turned and kissed. It was more than my sweet little kiss with Tara. Julie put her hand against Tara's cheek and their lips met. They pressed their lips together and their mouths opened. Their tongues met and I watched closely as they rubbed together. I was amazed to find that I was truly aroused. I was embarrassed that I found myself becoming wet as I watched them. Eventually, their kiss broke and Julie turned to me.

"Truth or dare?" she asked without saying whom it was directed towards. It was obviously intended for me. I had done a truth the last time, so I decided to switch it up.

"Dare you to take off your shirt and bra and show us your tits," Julie said and the other girls whooped it up. The alcohol was deep into my blood now and this seemed like a great idea. I didn't even think twice. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and threw off my tie. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I slid my bra down my arms and threw it on the ground.

I had always been very, although secretly, proud of my breasts. They aren't very large but they are teardrop shaped with a nice, round bottom and a sloping top with small, erect nipples. Sometimes when I got out of the shower, I would look at them in the mirror and feel their weight in my hands. I could feel the other girl's eyes on my pink little nipples but they didn't say anything. I took my right hand and gently rubbed my right breast once.

'There you go," I said. The other girls were stunned. I don't think they thought I had it in me.

"You are gorgeous," Tara said, almost as though she didn't realize she was saying it. I felt like I was blushing, but I couldn't be sure.

"Never seen a cheerleaders tits," Misty said. I could tell she was trying to be a bitch about my cheerleader past, but she was so in to ogling my breasts that it sounded more reverent than anything. I decided to let it roll off my shoulders. I decided to keep things moving, even as I felt my nipples getting hard in the brisk air.

"Tara: Truth or Dare baby?" I asked and giggled. I don't know why I said 'baby' but it seemed hilarious at the time. Tara seemed to shake her head out of a daydream. But then Julie interrupted me. She had been looking at me oddly ever since I had taken my shirt off. I now think that she asked the dare just to throw me off and knew I wasn't the kind of person to do that. Now that I had, I think she realized what a lightweight I was and that I was completely out of my head at this point.

"I think that Shae maybe had a little too much to drink," She said. Despite my disagreement, she decided to put the game to and end. She told me that I would thank her in the morning for keeping me from going any farther. I said that I would not, but she put a movie on her TV and I got underneath of my blanket and, shirtless, watched the movie and then fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up the next morning I realized that my breasts were exposed and I was intensely embarrassed. Luckily, I was awake before anyone else and I quickly put my shirt and bra back on. When Misty woke up she was relentless. She made fun of me for kissing Tara and for taking my shirt off. She called me a slut and tried to get the other girls to laugh at me. She took to calling me "lightweight" instead of by my name, which I found intensely annoying.

Luckily, the other girls were a little bit sweeter than she was and they simply made some breakfast and we ate. While I was a little bit embarrassed by what had happened during the night, I was thought about two things. The first was that I had exposed myself to my friends, both physically and emotionally. I was a part of them now and I made no excuses for that even if I was a bit embarrassed by how I had done that. The second was the fact that my female friends had aroused me. Furthermore, when I thought back upon it was I was still aroused. I didn't want to dwell too much on these thoughts. I don't want to say that I was disturbed by them, because I wasn't but I would say that it was something I felt I wasn't ready to deal with. I tried to simply ignore that thought, but it seemed to be nagging at the back of my mind. When eventually I went home for the day, I didn't know what to make of this feeling, but in the future it would change my life.

Chapter 5: Stress Reduction

The next week and the weeks after went well. I ate with my friends at lunch and hung out with them after school. I even generally got along with Misty and had a good time whenever we hung out. By Early November, I felt like I was really a part of the group and not a junior member. I didn't even really think about it anymore. It was just natural now.

The other people at school had stopped messing with me now. I came to realize that in a way Julie was a very powerful and popular girl at school. She didn't hang out with people besides our group or do anything, but she acted as a counterpoint to Crystal. Anyone who had a problem with Crystal knew that Julie was a willing ally. Furthermore, Julie was constantly trying to get under Crystal's skin, to crack her façade.

One day in November, there was a sort of odd day. I saw all my friends in the morning and we told little jokes and did all of those things that came with the morning routine, but just before the bell rang, Julie stood up and said something to Misty, "Hey did you get your dad's car?"

"Yeah," Misty said, pulling car keys out of her pocket and jingling them, "I think we should leave around noon."

"Where you guys going?" I asked. It wasn't a normal thing to leave school in the middle of the day and it was even a rarer thing for Misty's dad to trust her with the car.

"Oh we are going to visit State this afternoon. We are going to stay with Misty's sister and then drive back tomorrow afternoon," Julie said, collecting her books for class.

"Sounds fun," I said, feeling dejected. Most Friday nights were spent hanging out at Julie or Misty's house and I was disappointed that that wasn't going to happen this weekend. For the first time I regretted my decision not to go to college right away, I wanted to visit State with them.

"Yeah I guess," Misty said, "I kind of don't want to go there, but my dad wants me to look at it."

"It's the only place my family is going to be able to afford," Julie said dryly. The bell rang and Tara and I wished them a safe and exciting trip. Tara warned them against frat boys and I giggled at her almost motherly concern for the other girls.

So at the end of the school day, Tara and I were walking to the parking lot alone. We didn't even really know what to do with ourselves. We just sort of wandered out to my car aimlessly and made chit-chat. It was amazing how important Julie was to our little group. I wasn't really happy about that fact. Not that I didn't like Julie, I just wanted to be friends with each girl individually. I was happy that Tara and I had a chance to maybe bond separately, outside of the group.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as I buckled up my seatbelt.

"Want to go to the mall?" she asked.

"I'm broke. I mean if you really want to we can, but I can't even afford food," I explained.

"Me too," She said. We all sort of relied on Misty's dad, "How about your place?"

"Nah, my Mom is going to be there and she is so annoying when someone is over," I said. She hadn't always been that way, but she disliked my new friends. They had gone over there once about a month ago and she scolded me because they were loud and crude and disrespectful. I didn't see it, but that's what she said. So I didn't take anyone back to my house anymore.

"Well we can go to the trailer," she said, referring to her house, "My dad is at work until 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. I mean if you don't mind hanging out in a trailer." She always seemed to be a little embarrassed by her financial situation.

"Sounds good to me. We can watch TV or something," I said and we drove over to her trailer. It was actually a very nice trailer. A double wide. Her room was only slightly smaller than mine and because it was just her and her dad, it was more than enough space. I parked in front of it and we walked in the front door. Immediately inside the trailer was a living room and to the right was the kitchen. We walked through the living room to the left and down a thin hallway. Her father's room was next, then there was the bathroom, and finally Tara's room. Her room was the largest in the trailer and she had a double bed, a little desk with a chair, and a dresser that had a TV and a DVD player. She sat down on her bed and clicked on the TV.

I plopped down on the bed next to her and smoothed out my skirt. We sat in silence for a while and watched TV. It was a little strange, just the two of us. It felt like we were missing too much. I decided to just talk to Tara a bit. I found I liked her the most of all my friends and I wanted to be close with her, like I had been with my best friend back in Westdale.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers
123456...9