A New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

"Julie?" I asked and she cried louder. I decided to wait a few moments.

"Listen Shae," she said finally, "This isn't your fault or anything."

"What is going on,"

"Well," she began and then broke down sobbing. I put my hand on her bare shoulder and tried to comfort her. Eventually she was able to control herself and she stopped crying, "Misty is my girlfriend."

"What!?" I said, taken aback.

"We have been dating for a year now. We are going to go to college together and then we are going to get married and live together. At least that is what we were going to do until I fucked it all up," she said. I felt like I had been punched in the gut. I still didn't know what I felt about the night before, but I certainly didn't want to think of it as being part of an affair. I was indignant.

"What was last night then?" I asked.

"No. Listen, don't be upset too. It wasn't like that. It was...beautiful. It was just what needed to happen last night. I don't know. It was everything I wanted in my heart but never told myself. I mean...I love Misty in a way that makes me want to spend the rest of my life with her, and..." she said, staring into my eyes now.

"And?"

"And you I loved in a way that I want to be your friend forever and I needed to be with you last night. I mean...We don't want to date do we?" she asked, I could hear the indecision in her words, the discomfort. For a moment I was offended, but then I considered what she was saying and realized that she was speaking the truth. I loved Julie, but not in that sort of way. My face softened, I'm sure.

"You're right," I said softly. I put my arms around her and she cried again. I held her close and kissed her cheek. She kissed me back.

"I am so sorry," she said and there was real pain in her voice.

"No," I said, "Don't be. Listen. I am going to fix this. I promise." She gave me a hug and smiled weakly.

"I don't think you can," she said with real despair.

"If anyone can do it, I will do it," I said resolutely. I got up and quickly jumped in the shower. I had no idea what I was going to do, but I knew that I had to do it immediately. I got out of the shower and Julie was still lying naked in the bed, her eyes were puffy and red. I decided not to talk to her; I could only make things worse at this point. I put my pleated skirt, my collar shirt with the purple tie, and my combat boots on. I put on my make-up and felt like I looked presentable. I don't know why I felt the need to look good, but I knew that I had to.

A few minutes later I was at Misty's house. I knocked on the door and was surprised when her father answered. He rarely got out of his chair. It was obvious that he was completely unaware of what was going on, "Oh hello Shae," he said in a cheerful voice, "Misty is up in her room. Go ahead on up."

I did as he said and within a few moments I was knocking on her bedroom door. She didn't say anything, but I could see the light on under her door. I knocked again and I heard her mumble something inside. Finally, on the third knock she yelled for me to come in.

I opened the door and she was lying in her bed, naked. Her eyes were puffed up from crying, her hair was wild, and she was scowling. Somehow this made her more beautiful than ever and I was stunned by how beautiful her body was. He breasts were exposed and they were large and her nipples were little pink nipples. Her legs were crossed over one another and I could see a small, closely shaven patch of pubic hair over her pussy. When she saw me come into the room her eyes shot wide open.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing here?" she asked, leaning forward, "I want you to die. I never want to see you again." I was suddenly terrified. I had come over here to fix everything, but I still had absolutely no plan about how I was going to do this.

"Misty, I know you are mad at me..." I started. I was wringing my hands behind my back so hard that my fingers hurt. My heart was beating hard in my chest and I could barely breathe. I didn't know what Misty would do, but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little bit afraid of her.

"Fuck you. I am not mad. You don't get to explain to me how I am feeling. I can tell you how I am feeling. I feel like I want to jump up from this bed and rip your eyeballs out of your head," she said, and then she broke down crying. It was bizarre. She was always so gruff and unshakable, I knew that I had hurt her now in a deep way. In a way that made her intensely uncomfortable.

"I am sorry," I said, "Not just for that, but for everything. I didn't know I was going to hurt you. If I could take it back I promise that I would. I know we don't always get along, but you really are my friend. I just want everything to be okay and I promise I won't hurt you again," I said. I was babbling now and Misty flopped back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"I don't know what you expect me to do. I could tell Julie wanted to fuck you that first time you hung out with us. I should've known that this was going to happen. It isn't fair. I loved Julie since the fifth grade. It took me forever to convince her that we could be more than friends. The last ten months where we have been dating has been the best time of my life and you just slid in her and tore it all apart." Misty crashed her fists against her eyes and started to sob. I felt uncomfortable. I wanted to run.

"I didn't know," I said after a few moments. It was the truth, after all.

"So I guess Julie just came onto you? She just made you have sex with her? She didn't say anything about me?" she asked. I didn't know what the right thing to do was. The truth was that I didn't know about their relationship. The truth was that Julie came onto me. The truth was she was horny and she wanted to fuck me and I didn't stop it, but it was Julie who had started it. But Misty was hurting. I wasn't going to make her feel any better by telling the truth. I decided to avoid the question altogether.

"What can I do to make this better?" I asked desperately. Misty sat up and stared at me.

"I don't know Shae," she said in a very vitriolic fashion, "Can you put my life back together?"

"I guess not," I said. I felt like I was going to cry now. Everything was falling apart. The life I had built fell apart for the same reason Misty's had. I was tearing the little group apart and there was nothing I could do about it. I was going to be alone again and it would be worse because it was my fault now. I sat down on a chair next to Misty's bed and put my head in my hands. I wanted to leave, but I felt like that would be worse than staying. After a few moments of extreme silence, Misty spoke.

"I am so mad at Julie," she said suddenly, "I don't know what happened last night between you too, but she should've stopped it. If she loved me she would've stopped it." She said it in a tired voice, not crying anymore.

"She loves you. She told me that this morning after you left. She doesn't love me," I said.

"But how can I go back to her?" Misty asked, forgetting that she was angry with me for a moment.

"If you want to be with her I guess you are going to have to forgive her," I said. It was the truth. If they really loved one another, they could get over this. I would help. I would leave their group forever and stay away.

"I can't just forgive her," she said.

"I will go away. I will leave you guys alone," I said, trying to be helpful.

"No! Then she will be angry with me for driving you away. I can't do that either. I just need to do something to make this okay in my mind. I need to forgive her but I can't just do it," she explained, but I didn't really understand what she was trying to say.

"What do you need to do?" I asked, sitting forward in my chair.

"I have to get even. I need to make her feel like I feel. She needs to know that that isn't okay. She can't just treat me like this," she explained. I was starting to get nervous now. This did not sound like a healthy solution to the problem.

"I don't know if that is a good idea," I said.

"I don't think it was a good idea for you to fuck my girlfriend Shae. I don't think it is a good idea for you to be a whore, but I don't get in your face about it," she said with sudden force. I was stuck.

"I'm so sorry," I said and tears were welling in my eyes now. There was nothing I could do.

"We have to fuck," Misty said a few moments later and it almost knocked me out of the chair.

"What?" I asked, "You hate me." It was the first thing I thought of but there were literally dozens of reasons why it was a bad idea.

"Haven't you ever fucked someone you hated. It's better that way," she said now, warming the idea, "Yeah, this will work. We will fuck each other and it will teach Julie a lesson and it will even us out and also there won't be anything weird because now we both will have been with you." She was excited now. She had convinced herself that this was a good idea.

"I don't like this idea," I said.

"Hey you said you wanted to make it better," she said, turning to me coolly, "This is what it is going to take to make things okay between us," she explained. I sighed deeply. I considered this. Just yesterday I was a virgin. Now I was about to sleep with my second sexual partner in as many days and I was terrified.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked finally ands he smiled devilishly.

"Well we are going to fuck, but I am going to punish you a little too," she explained and I felt a cold twist in my gut. I wanted to tell her to fuck herself and to run away. I just remembered my promise to Julie. My promise to make everything better. I don't know why I wanted to protect Julie. This was all her fault, after all. But I had made a promise. There was a chance I could fix all of this, make it better.

Misty stood got up out of her bed and then turned to face it. She was sort of in profile from the point, her hard nipples sticking out from her chest and her ass poked out. She turned and looked at me, "Take off your clothes and get over here," she said. I could see lust in her eyes. She had let go of everything else, except for her desire for me. I gave up on anything else. I would do this for Julie. And Tara. For the sake of my friends.

I stood up from my chair and took off my little purple tie. I unbuttoned my shirt and let it slide to the floor. I had been in a hurry that morning when I left Julie's and I was not wearing a bra now. My nipples got hard in the cold air. I could still smell the sex from the night before on my body. I blushed thinking about this. I looked at Misty and she stared back at me blankly. I worked my skirt down my hips as well. I had also been unable to find my panties and now here I was, clean shaven and naked except for my boots.

"Leave the boots," Misty said, "Get over here." I left the pile of clothes and walked over to the bed and stood next to Misty and looked over at here.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Get down on your knees behind me," she said coolly. I felt my heart in my throat, "I want you to eat my ass. Julie does it when she drinks. I love it."

I felt very nervous, but not in any way disgusted. I don't know why, but I didn't consider it odd or disgusting. It was just scary. I didn't say another word. I got behind her and got down on my knees. The fleshy globes of her ass were staring me in the face. I took the cheeks in my hand and squeezed them and she purred delightedly.

I took a deep breath and spread her cheeks apart. I was surprised by what I saw. I expected something unpleasant for some reason, but I was faced with something else entirely. Her asshole was a small, pink little flower in the middle of her white little ass. It was very cute actually and it even smelled pleasant. It had the same musky smell of a pussy, but intensified.

I leaned in a bit and stuck out my tongue. The tip just barely made contact with her skin and she shivered. I flattened my tongue slowly against the asshole. I was surprised that I found the taste agreeable. I stopped holding my breath, breathing in her asshole. I grabbed her hips and slowly started to lap at her ass. She pushed her hips back into my face. She was moaning loudly and I have to admit I was enjoying this. I licked her ass hard and took in all of the taste. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed.

I made my tongue rigid. I started to push it into her. Sinking it deeper into her ass. She groaned and pushed me harder. She never slowed. Soon I had two inches of tongue, buried in her ass. Tasting the coppery flavor of the inside of her body. I pushed my tongue in and pulled it back out. Over and over again. I fucked her ass as hard as I could with my tongue. My jaw hurt and my knees ached, but I kept fucking her asshole. I kept loving it.

She spread her legs farther apart and I took my right hand off of her hip. I brought it up under her body and tickled her pussy. She giggled a bit and then pushed my head into her ass harder. I kept fucking her asshole as I slowly worked my finger into her pussy. She was soaking wet and it was dripping onto her carpet. My fingers slipped in easily and her knees seemed to get weak.

She was almost screeching now and I was terrified someone was going to walk in. I think she wanted someone to notice us. I started a gentle rhythm. I worked my fingers into her pussy at the same speed I worked my tongue into her asshole. She moved her body in the same rhythm. I had control over her now. Suddenly her whole body began to shake and her screaming became shaky. Her asshole contracted around my tongue and her pussy squeezed my fingers tight. She grunted once and then fell forward against the bed, panting.

I licked my lips and tasted her asshole on it again. I cleaned my fingers with my tongue. Tasting the thick juice and honestly enjoying it. I was outside of all my troubles now. I was completely within the moment. I knew I was enjoying the naughtiness of sex and the issues with Julie and Misty were completely out of my mind.

After a moment, Misty stirred, "I want you to get on the bed. Lay on your back." I did as I was told. I climbed up onto her bed and lay down. When I was on she climbed on with me and took my feet in her hands, pulling them apart. She looked down at my pussy and she smiled. I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what it should be. I bit my lower lip and massaged my right breast with my hand.

Misty leaned over so that her head was between my legs. She said something, but I couldn't hear it because she was muffled by her hair and my legs. I shuddered when I felt her tongue dip against my pussy. She was lapping at me, roughly. Dragging her tongue over me. She lifted her hand up and tweaked my nipples while she worked. She started to lap in bigger swaths. She started licking all the way from my asshole to my clit. It was heavenly, despite the heavy-handed way in which she went about it.

She took her hand on of my nipple and brought it back down between my legs. I felt a slight pressure against my asshole. It was already wet from my dripping pussy and from Misty's spit and she started to work her index finger into me. She was rough, but I liked it. She continued to lick my pussy, but before I knew it I felt the slight discomfort and extreme pleasure of having Misty's whole index finger inside of my asshole. She started curling it gently inside of me. She had obviously done this before.

I started to feel more pressure. Suddenly I realized that she was trying to slide another finger, her middle finger inside of me. She was persistent, but it was so painful. I was moaning loudly now. She licked me more softly now, being careful to massage my clit. But her finger kept pounding into me. Before I knew it there were two fingers inside of my asshole, rubbing my insides and making me feel strange, hurt, and wonderful.

I could barely stand it when I realized that there was still more pressure. She was pressing her ring finger in as well. I grunted and started to beg her not to do it. I was terrified that she was going to rip me in half. She kept working and didn't say a word. Finally, she had three fingers inside of my asshole and she was still licking me.

It was the most intense feeling I had ever experienced in my life. It wasn't all bad, by any stretch of the imagination. It was the kind of thing that you can't describe. Pain and pleasure mixed together in a big ball of emotion. I couldn't even moan at this point, my whole body just shook and I made a small, clicking sound in the back of my throat.

Suddenly all three fingers were pulled out of my asshole. It felt like the air had come out of my lungs and I grunted. I didn't even have time to think before the three fingers were suddenly buried in my mouth. I licked them. It wasn't even a conscious decision, but the Misty put her fingers in my mouth and I licked my asshole off of them. I liked it. I knew she was trying to punish me, but I loved it. She licked me one more time and I went over the edge. I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I shot juice all over Misty's face. Covering her in my pussy liquid.

She got up from between my legs and her face was damp. She crawled forward on top of me and put her face by mine. I started to lick her face gently. Pulling my juices off of her face with my tongue and swallowing them down. I loved the way I tasted, it was becoming one of my favorite things to do while having sex.

"I knew you were a fucking whore," Misty said with real hatred in her voice, "I knew I could get you to do anything I wanted. You are a slut. I knew it. You threw yourself at Julie. She must be so embarrassed." I was confused. She was looking at me and it was like she was convincing herself that everything was my fault.

"What are you talking about?"

"Get the fuck out of my house and don't ever talk to me or my girlfriend again," she said and then walked over to her bathroom and slammed the door. I was sitting on the bed, smelling of sex and completely confused. I felt so dirty all of the sudden, like I had just done something despicable. The full emotion of the last two days hit me and I started to cry. I could hear Misty laughing behind the bathroom door. I was sobbing even as I put on my clothes and walked out the door. I had to cover my face when Misty's father said goodbye as I ran out the door.

Chapter 9: The Schism

I went home now with my tail between my legs. My mother pretended like nothing had happened and didn't ask me a question about it. As a matter of fact, she didn't say a word to me about anything. My father followed her lead and we all sort of spent the rest of the day pretending like nothing was wrong but also that we were completely alone. I was alone. Completely lost in my thoughts and unable to focus on anything. My mind kept reminding me that I was going to have to go to school the next day. I had no idea what was going to happen. I hoped that Misty would forgive me. I hoped we could put it all in the past. I hoped that I wasn't a whore like Misty said I was.

The next morning I woke up and headed to school. My heart was in my throat the whole time and I decided to go slowly. I didn't want to be there on time. I didn't want to have to sit with my friends in the morning. I wanted to give them space. I could barely breath.

I made it to school with no time to spare. I kept my head down all day and avoided everyone and everything. I knew that I needed to talk to everyone, but at the same time I was terrified. If I didn't talk to them, they couldn't tell me off. I had just convinced myself that this plan was going to work when I felt a tap on my shoulder as I got dressed for gym.

"We are going to sneak out behind the gym," Tara said, her face solemn, "Everyone needs to talk. They are already out there." I felt crushed. Tara had not looked happy. If she was worried, then I was worried. She was my closest ally. I put on my gym clothes and went out into the gym. I pretended to play basketball for a few minutes and then I slipped out the back and around the corner where Julie and Misty smoked. They were already standing there, with Tara standing to their right.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers
1...456789