A New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

I decided that I needed to do a little bit of work myself. I shifted my weight so that my legs were still around Misty's head, but I got her to turn it a bit. I leaned over carefully, balancing myself gently and slid my hands underneath of Julie's tight little ass. I pushed her up a bit, just so that I could reach. I pushed my head down and began to suck on Julie's soft pussy. I worked my hands around and soon I was able to gently rub her asshole as well. She was so close to cumming already that her body was bucking and shaking while she continued to fuck Tara.

We licked each other for a very short time. We were all twisted and in a delicious amount of pain. Suddenly a feeling shook through all of us. It was the strangest of feelings. It was like we were all connected as one and then a similar tremor rushed through all of us. Suddenly I was cumming so hard that I couldn't even think about what was happening. My mind was in a complete haze, but I know that my body was continuing to work. Continuing to finger and to lick. Suddenly, the orgasm burst through me and I shook all over. I heard the other girl's moaning as well. We all fell together, in a large heap on the floor. We were covered in each other's juices and we were all panting with the exertion.

Not another word was spoken. No one even questioned. We knew what to do. There on the floor we moved in closer. We draped arms and legs around and underneath of one another, we put our heads against the breasts of our friends and pussies against one another's legs. Before long we were a giant comfortable ball. We awoke that way in the morning and it was if everything and nothing had changed. I felt so much love that night that to explain it in words would do it an immense disservice. All I know is that I felt right and I didn't even need to wonder about why or how or how long it would last. Everything could go to hell the next day and I would be all right. I was truly happy.

The rest of the summer was wonderful. We had many more sleepovers and we did many more exciting and different things, but nothing was ever as magical as that night. It was a once in a lifetime experience for four friends. The next August, Misty and Julie went off to school. Tara and I stayed in town, it took a lot of convincing but I got my parents to front Tara the money to go on my trip (the cost was the removal of my face piercings. It was fine, I just got my labia pierced instead). When we returned home a few months later, I saw that a car was parked at the house across the street and a big moving van was in the driveway.

"What's going on there?" I asked my father.

"Oh, some new people moving into the building across the street, they have a daughter about your age," he said. Well I had six more months before I started college, and a new girl! What a wonderful opportunity.

The End

Well everyone, thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. send me an e-mail through literotica if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it. Thanks YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers
1...456789