A New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

"So what are you doing this weekend," I asked.

'I don't know," she said, sort of blankly as she stared at the TV. I still don't understand how someone can watch a 22 year old man tell Maury that he is 150% sure he is not the father of a child that looks just like him over and over again, but this was Tara's favorite show.

"I have a terrible weekend lined up," I said, honestly. This got Tara's attention. She turned and looked at me.

"Oh yeah? How so?" she asked.

"I have like three tests next Monday that I haven't even started to study for plus I have to finish 'Great Expectations' for English by Tuesday. On top of that my aunt is supposed to stop by on Sunday so my family wants me to go to church with them. Worst, I have a group project for Statistics and I have to go to the library for like three hours tomorrow," I explained and I found myself getting tense just talking about it.

"That sucks," Tara said, "You should relax though. It won't be that bad."

"I know, its just...It's like it never stops you know? I'll finish this and then next week they'll be like thirty new things I have to do."

"Do you mind if I say something?" Tara said, muting her television and looking at me in the eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You are entirely too high strung. Don't get me wrong. I love you. I think you are like the coolest girl in the entire school, but you are way to high strung for your own health. You need to know how to relax," she said and I considered it. She was definitely right, I mean my entire experience since I went to this school has just been so tense and even now that I was starting to feel right I still found that I was often very nervous, sometimes even to the point where I got a headache. I felt touched that she cared enough to notice.

"I know you're right," I said, sighing, "But I don't know how."

"You just got to figure something to do when you feel stressed that relieves you a little bit. Like I know that Julie plays Wii anytime that she is upset. She plays that stupid boxing game," she said. I knew that Wii was not what I needed.

"What do you do?" I asked, wanting a better example.

"I masturbate," she said, matter-of-factly. I was surprised. I vaguely remembered a mention that Tara liked to masturbate a lot from that first night I was drinking, but I didn't remember it very well. It was also strange to have her just come out and say it. I didn't do it, but if I did I wouldn't have gone around blabbing to everyone about it.

"Really?" I asked, unable to believe that it was a valid coping mechanism.

"Sure!" she said and then got up from the bed. She got on her hands and knees and reached under her bed. She dug around for a few moments and then set a Rubbermaid box up on the bed and then climbed back up and sat down with me. She opened up the lid and inside there was about six or seven multi-colored, penis shaped devices.

"What are those?" I asked, feeling a bit strange.

"They're my dildos," she said matter of factly. She dug around and pulled out a small, pink one. It was probably three quarters of an inch thick and about four or five inches long. She set it down on the bed. She reached around and pulled out a large, purple one. It was an inch and a half thick at the base and about seven or eight inches long. She put this one down on the bed as well. She closed up the Rubbermaid box and set it back on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked warily.

"I am going to teach you how to do this," she said. She said it as though it weren't in any way sexual. Like she was teaching me to braid hair or something.

"Oh I don't think so," I said, standing up from the bed.

"Don't be a dick, Shae," she said giggling, "You need to get laid. You don't have a boyfriend, so you have to do it yourself. It doesn't make you weird. Everyone needs to masturbate every once in awhile. I do it all the time, I am really good. If I teach you how to do it, you are really going to like it." I considered it for a moment. I looked at the dildos on the table and I had to admit to myself that I was curious. Sex was something I had always been curious about, but I had always been afraid to do it or talk to someone about it.

"Can I use the little one?" I asked and she laughed.

"That was the idea," she said and then lifted the little pink dildo off of the bed and put it in my head. It was heavier than I had expected and very hard. It was plastic but somehow felt sort of velvety. It was very nice. Tara picked up her larger dildo.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Well I usually do this naked," she said and bit her lip, "Do you want to get naked?" This was going a little far. I didn't really know what sort of line it would be crossing. It was making me nervous. However, that was exactly what I wanted to cure. Besides, this was the sort of thing that could really bond me with Tara. I know that sounds weird, but it made sense at the time. I took a deep breath.

"Okay," I said eventually, "If you get naked first." I didn't want to end up getting naked and then have this turn into some sort of big joke on me. She smiled.

"Okay," she said. She stood up next to the bed. She grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up over her head. She was wearing a red bra and her breasts looked massive. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground. She kicked the skirt off of her boots. She unhooked her bra and slid it off her arms. I almost gasped. Her breasts were beautiful. They looked so big on her thin little body and they were very nicely shaped. I felt an odd tingling all over my body. She did take long to hook her fingers into her black thong and slid it down her body. She had a beautiful pink pussy with a small, well-kempt patch of dark hair on the top. She sat back down on the bed and then looked at me like it was my turn. She looked so incredibly hot, still wearing her black combat boots.

"Okay," I said and stood up, "by the way, you look...gorgeous."

"Thanks," she said and blushed deeply. I stood up and carefully removed my little tie and then unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall on the ground. I unzipped my skirt and removed it as well. I took a deep breath and unhooked my bra and let it fall. I heard a little squeal come out of Tara, but pretended I didn't noticed. I was a bit embarrassed that my nipples were hard little bullets. I then slipped off my panties and let them fall to the floor too. I kicked off my flip flops and looked down at my vagina. I have a pink labia and my clit always seems to be hard. I was clean-shaven.

"You are so hot!" Tara said and now it was my turn to blush. I climbed back up on the bed. We just looked at each other for a minute and then laughed nervously.

"Well what do we do?" I asked after a few moments.

"Okay, let sit with our legs spread facing each other. Yeah like that, but put your feet against mine," she said. I saw the lips of her pussy open up and I could see her clit and her pink inner lips. It was amazingly beautiful and I found myself staring at her. Her entire thin little body was so beautiful and her nipples were now hard as well. I have never even found a guy as appealing as I found Tara right now.

"What now?" I said in a sort of hollow, far away voice.

"I want you just to do what I do," she said sweetly. She licked the tips of her finger and then slowly started to circle her clitoris with her fingers. I did the same. It was amazing. I felt a tingle all over my body and my hips sort of moved on their own a little. I even moaned.

"Oh God!" I said, "That is amazing!"

"We're just starting," Tara said and gave me a devlish smile. We continued to rub ourselves for a while and I felt like my entire body was out of control. I pressed my feet hard against Tara's and, without even thinking, took one of my hands and gently started to knead my breast, tweaking my nipple as I went. I looked at Tara and she seemed to be enjoying herself as well. She was biting her lower lip and looking down at my pussy while we played.

"How wet are you," She asked me after a few more minutes. I held my finger down underneath of my hard little clit and felt my vagina. It was dripping onto Tara's bed.

"Very," I said.

"Taste your fingers," she said and then she dipped her fingers into her juices and put them into her mouth. I didn't event think twice, I just stuck my fingers in my mouth and taste my sweet, salty juices. I loved it! It tasted wonderful and was just so bad.

Tara picked up her dildo and gently set it next to her pussy lips then looked at me. Reluctantly, I picked up the other dildo and held it in the same way and same spot as Tara. Carefully, she started to work the dildo gently into her pussy, spinning it and coating it with her juices to get it nice and lubricated. I did the same. I was so tight, but slowly I started to feel it slide into me. I can't even describe the way it felt to have my pussy filled up. I felt like my entire body was full, like there had been a part of me missing that was now there.

"Holy shit!" I moaned as I felt my fingers touch my labia; the entire dildo was inside of me.

"Good job!" Tara said and then moaned herself. She had the even larger dildo completely inside of herself, "Now just kind of move it around or in an out in anyway that feels good, but don't stop touching your clit," She tutored and then started to grind her hips into her dildo. She was rubbing her beautiful, big tits while she did this. Watching her made me want to masturbate more. I couldn't understand what my body was doing while I started to grind my hips into my dildo while I watched Tara. At the same time I rubbed my clit with my thumb and with my other hand I pinched my nipples. I groaned loudly and arched my back. My eyes were closed now and I just kept pounding my hips into the dildo. Suddenly I felt an intense buzz come over me. I felt something stirring in my pussy. I fucked the dildo harder and moaned even louder, screaming as I suddenly came. I wish I could tell you what my orgasm felt like, but to put it in words would be completely impossible. It was simply heavenly.

Suddenly, while I was cumming, a thick jet of hot liquid squirted out of my pussy. I didn't know at the time that women could ejaculate. It was an intense feeling. I grunted as it came out of me and splashed across Tara's tits. I was so embarrassed.

"Oh shit, I love it!" Tara moaned and then she too came. It was so hot to watch, her whole body shook and she screamed loudly and pinched her breasts as hard as she could and then her body went limp. I let her lay there for a few moments before I spoke.

"I am sorry," I said, mortified by whatever had come out of my body.

"Oh no Shae, don't be. That happens sometimes. I am glad it was good," she said and I smiled. She was a good friend.

"It was, thank you," I said. Acting completely on instinct, I got up on my knees and moved towards her. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. I put my hand against her cheek and pulled her head into my lips. I felt her tongue against my lips and I opened my mouth and allowed it to enter me. Our tongues danced and I tasted the sweet flavor of her mouth. After a moment our kiss broke.

"I have to get a shower," she said, "Want to help?" I simply nodded. We stood up and held hands and she led me to her bathroom. It was just a shower stall, not a bathtub and as we climb inside it was tight. I was standing behind her and I felt my breasts against her back and my hips against her butt. She turned the water on and it was cold at first but quickly got warm. The entire shower filled with steam.

"Hand me the soap," I said and she complied. I took the soap in my hands and gently rubbed it against her back. She dropped her head and let me massage it into her back. Soaping her gently all the way down her back. I moved the soap up and down her arms and in her little armpits. She giggled because it tickled. I slowly soaped her tight little butt, feeling her muscles in my hands. Then I reached around in front of her and carefully soaping her stomach and under her breasts. I took a deep breath and carefully moved the soap over her breasts. I heard her breathing deeply and moaning under her breath. I moved the soap down and carefully cleaned her pubic hair, feeling its softy, curly texture against my fingers. She spread her legs and I carefully moved my soap over her pussy lips. I gently brushed it with the back of my hand. She groaned. She was so amazingly soft.

"Tara! You home honey?" We heard a voice say and froze. She turned and our breasts touched, her eyes as big as saucers.

"Yeah dad," she said, "Hey Shae and I got caught out in the rain and we had to get a shower. Be out in a minute." I was shocked, she had basically admitted she was in the shower with a girl.

"Okay. You want to go out to eat tonight?" he asked.

"Sure," she said to him, then more quietly to me, "He doesn't know anything about girls. He probably thinks it is normal for a girl to take a shower with her friends," she explained. I felt a little bit better. We finished quickly, Tara cleaned the soap off of herself and I simply got out and go dried. We wrapped ourselves in towels and went back in her room and got dressed. I watched her dressed, getting one last chance to look at her body. I was surprised at myself, but not embarrassed.

"Feeling less tense?" she asked, smiling cutely. I got up and walked over to her. I put my arms around her and gave her a kiss.

"Much less," I said. Then I grabbed my stuff and went to my car.

Chapter 6: Self-Exploration

The next week, everything was back to normal. Tara didn't say anything about our encounter and I was more than happy to allow it to stay at that. Julie and Misty had both really liked State and they were now talking about going to college there together and signing up to be roommates. Everything with my friends was going really well.

However, there was one thing that I had talk to Tara about that had come true and was messing with me. The next week offered no let-up. Even after all of my tests and books, I still had more work. I found myself getting stressed out to an incredible degree. I got short with my friends and family and found that I didn't like the way I was acting. Occasionally Tara would give me a looked that seemed to say, "You know how to take care of this."

That Friday I went home after I dropped my friends off and decided that I did know what I had to do to take care of this situation. I opened the door to my house and stealth fully looked around. I was happy to see that my mom was out and I looked on the kitchen table and saw that she had driven to Westdale to visit my grandmother and wasn't going to be back until dinnertime. That meant I was completely alone and that no one would disturb me for at least two or three hours.

I quickly disrobed right there in the kitchen, gently stacking my clothes on the kitchen table. It felt so sexy to be walking around naked in a place where, all during the day, I was fully dressed and talking to people and doing chores. My nipples got hard just thinking about that fact.

I decided to climb up onto the kitchen table. I spread my legs wide, very wide (I was a cheerleader after all) and wetted my fingers with my tongue. I was already a bit damp from the excitement of knowing what I was going to do and as I gently began to rub my clit with my fingers I felt my entire body tremor. I decided to be as loud as I wanted to be. I moaned loudly and screeched whenever the mood struck me. It fell so good. It felt so primal.

Carefully I dipped one of my fingers into my pussy. I had never done it before, but it felt amazing. It felt pillowy, wet, and warm. My fingers seem to know what they wanted to do and I just let them, rubbing the inside of my body and making me sweat and moan. I rubbed my small breasts with my other hand, squeezing them to relieve the intensity of my ministrations.

It was an amazing feeling, but more than relief it made me feel horny. It made me want to do something bad. I slowly pulled my fingers from pussy and inserted them into my mouth, tasting my alluring flavor and sucking it down. It was a feminine flavor but was somehow still strong and incredibly distinctive.

I didn't know what I wanted, but I got up and walked around the kitchen, looking. I liked the way my breasts bounced when I walked. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror over the oven and I was happy with how I looked. I opened up drawers and closed them, I looked under the sink, and over top of the trash compactor. I had no idea what it was I was looking for but I knew that I would get it when I saw it.

I opened up the fridge and looked inside. The cold air felt delicious against my skin and I rubbed my nipples. Looking around the cans of soda and milk I found something interesting. It was a small cucumber. It was probably about seven inches long and about an inch and a half wide at its widest point. I picked it up and felt its weight and my pussy got wet. I knew that this was what I wanted.

I left the kitchen and sat down on my couch and spread my legs. I took the tip of the cucumber and gently rubbed it against my pussy lips like Tara had taught me with the dildo. It felt so nasty. I slowly started to work the cucumber into my pussy. It stretched me out and I groaned as I went. Slowly I managed to get it the whole way into my body, just a little tip poking out. I just sort of tensed the muscles inside my body around it and it was an amazing feeling.

While I was rubbing I finger accidentally grazed my asshole. I was amazed by the sexy little jolt it sent through my body. I moaned and then rubbed it gently with my fingers, holding the cucumber inside of my pussy and rotating it a little with my palm. My asshole was very wet now from my dripping pussy. I bit my lip and gently started to work my index finger into my asshole.

I was amazed by how good it felt in connection with my pussy. It was so good; I had to be careful not to move to fast. Slowly, I lower my hips down against my palm until my finger was finally all the way inside of my asshole. I didn't move the finger much, it felt good but too much motion would cause it pain. I kept my finger there, apply pressure to my asshole while I started to play with the cucumber more.

I just sort of moved my whole body at once, enjoying the feeling of all the alien objects in my holes. I was moaning gently. Suddenly the full thought of what I was doing and where hit me and it made me feel so good and so naughty. I started to cum. It was only the second time I had cum in my life, but it was way better than last time. My entire body seemed to flash and I shook all over. I let the cucumber drop out of my body and squirted and leaked in large amounts onto the hardwood floor. After a long time, I finally relaxed and let my finger slide gently out of my asshole. I took my finger to my face and in an instant I stuck it in my mouth, tasting my asshole. It was so nasty, I mean it tasted okay, but it just felt so nasty, I loved it.

I got down on my hands and knees and looked at the stuff I had ejaculated. I scooped a little bit up with my fingers and smelled it. It was sweet and nice. I put it to my lips and tasted it. It was heavenly. I quickly scooped as much of it up as I could and shoveled it into my mouth, moaning as I did it.

Eventually I had cleaned up the entire mess. I picked the cucumber up and went back into the kitchen. I carefully put my clothes back on and then I went back to the fridge. I took out some lettuce, a tomato, and some other salad fixings. I mixed a little salad up for myself. Lastly, I cut up the cucumber and put it in the salad. It was the most delicious salad I ever ate. I still wonder if my mom noticed when she ate the leftovers.

Chapter 7: A True Friend, but More

The next few months are kind of a blur. Not because of anything bad, just because my life sort of settled into a routine. I hung out with my friends almost all the time, I didn't get along with my parents, and I masturbated almost constantly to keep my tension in check. It was a very, very happy time in my life.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers
123456...9