A New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

I could honestly say that Tara was my absolute best friend. Whenever we weren't with the group we were together. She taught me about all the different music groups she liked and in time I no longer heard it as noise but really enjoyed it. I taught her how to eat well and exercise and she became incredibly fit and could beat me in races and in tennis. While Tara was my best friend, I still felt like I had to impress Julie more than anyone else, she just had this draw about her. But I think that Julie liked that I was best friends with Tara. It put less pressure on her and let her hang out with Misty, her best friend, a little more often.

Everything was going well until that day in mid-January when the whole world I had built over the last few months tore itself apart. It started on a Saturday evening. I had gotten home from hanging out with Tara a little bit late and both of my parents were home and sitting in the living room. I walked in and said hello. My parents had been fighting a lot recently and I figured they were having one of their "discussions." However, my mother called to me when she heard the door open.

"Shae," she said, "Get in here." Her voice was shrill like she was about to lose control. I thought maybe she was going to tell me they were going to get a divorce. I set my backpack down by the front door and then made my way to the living room.

"Yeah?" I asked in an annoyed voice. My mother stood up and slapped me across the face. I staggered for a second and sat down on the chair. It hadn't hurt that much, it was just surprising.

"You don't talk to me like that," she said. I looked to my father and he was no help, he was staring out the window.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked, feeling a bit like the roles were reversed. She made a step towards me and I put my chin out. This was so bizarre. This was not how my mother acted; she must've been really pissed about something.

"How do you explain this?" she asked and she took a pack of cigarettes and an empty fifth of vodka from the end table.

"I don't know," I said. She was so obviously overreacting. This is what kids did; I couldn't believe she'd flipped out like this.

"I knew that you were going to end up like this. You dyed your hair to look like a drug addict and I didn't say anything. You spend all your time away from home and I didn't say anything. You swear like a truck driver and I just laughed it off. Your best friend is that piece of trailer trash..." Now it was my turn to absolutely flip out. I stood up and screamed at my mother.

"Don't call her that!" I yelled and she actually flinched. She seemed scared of me.

"Get out of my house. If you want to be a whore and hang out with trash you can't stay here," she said, her entire body shaking. My dad just kept looking out the window, following a squirrel as it darted across my yard. The real problem was that the squirrel was smarter.

"Fine," I said to her, "You realize that if I leave I may not ever come back."

"It's a risk I am willing to take," my mom said. That really hurt. I didn't understand what her problem was. I knew she didn't like my friends and drinking is like a big-time mom no-no for everyone, but she was being psychotic.

"See you in Hell," I said and then I reached into my purse and took out a little piece of paper, "By the way. Today was report card day. These are my grades. All A's including three A+'s. So there is your horrible daughter for you." I threw the paper at her face and then turned around and walked out of the house. I was crying by the time I got in my car and sped away from the house. She had obviously been boiling over a whole bunch of little things for a long time and not talking to me like an adult. Then she just comes out of nowhere and acts like a psycho. I was happy to be out of there, but I really had no idea where I was going.

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I drove away from the house and decided right away that I wouldn't cry about it again. I would be a grown-up from now on and that would be it. I thought about my options. I knew that I could go to Tara's house, but she was already a little bit cramped and I felt too upset to see her now. I would be really afraid of saying something that hurt her. She was a slightly fragile girl. I could go to Misty's, but she would only let me stay to piss her parents off. She wouldn't really want me there. So that left Julie's house. I decided that was the best bet and drove over to her house as fast as I could.

I got out of my car and pounded on the door until Julie answered it. Her hair was wet and she had a towel wrapped around her body. She had a concerned looked on her face. I had obviously driven her out of the shower with my pounding and I felt a bit guilty.

"What, what is it?" she asked, concerned and a bit annoyed.

"My mom kicked me out of the house," I said and then explained the whole situation to her. She was very understanding.

"I think it was cool of you to stand up for Tara and me and stuff like that. You could've caved and no one would've known," she said and I felt very good.

"Thanks," I said and blushed.

"Come on in, I have to finish getting dried off and changed, but you can crash here tonight. My parents are gone again. I think they are swingers or something equally creepy," I laughed at this and then followed her into the house. I walked to her room and sat down. She went back into her bathroom and came out twenty minutes later looking more like Julie than before. Her hair was dry and she had her make-up on. She was wearing pink pajama pants and a black tank-top with no bra. She looked beautiful.

"Nice pants," I said. She always said pink was gay, but she wore it a lot anyway.

"Shut up!" she said and threw her wet towel onto my head and laughed, "I am vegging for the evening. I don't have to looked good."

"Well you do look good," I said.

"Thanks," she sort of snorted. But I had meant it. We ordered some Chinese food and we watched television and basically just hung out. After awhile I forgot about my problems and was just having a good time. It felt good to have Julie's respect. Eventually it started to become late and Julie said that she was feeling pretty tired. I agreed.

"Where do you want me to sleep?" I asked, looking out the door towards the billiard room. She considered it for a moment.

"If you promise not to piss the bed, you can stay here with me," she said.

"Thanks!" I said. Her bed was so big and comfortable; I had no problem staying there. She handed me a pair of pajama pants and I quickly removed my skirt and put them on. I also did the bra trick and so I was essentially wearing the same thing as Julie. I climbed into bed next to her and she turned out her sidelight and we pulled the covers up and prepared for sleep.

"Thanks again," I said. I was truly touched by the way she opened her home to me.

"Not a problem," she said. She was often uncomfortable with gratitude. Slowly, but surely, I was able to fall asleep.

I awoke several hours later. I don't know what exactly had caused me to wake up but I felt strange. I was able to find my bearings quickly. I could feel Julie's body tight against mine, in a sort of spooning position. What was really surprising though, was that her left hand was draped over my body. Her hand was underneath of my shirt and her fingers were carefully playing with my nipples. It was an amazing feeling. I didn't even realize how strange it was for a moment. Suddenly, it occurred to me that my friend was feeling me up.

"Julie," I whispered in a very low voice, "Julie?"

"What?" she whispered back, showing at once that she was awake and that she knew what she was doing.

"What are you doing?" I said, talking a little bit louder.

"Don't you like it?" she asked and squeezed my nipple very hard. I moaned.

"I don't know," I said, my mind racing a mile a minute. But that didn't stop her. I felt the flat of her palm now against my left nipple. She was rubbing her hand in a tight circle, but her hand touched only lightly against my skin. It was the shadow of a sensation and it was amazing. I groaned uncontrollably and I could hear Julie giggle.

"I knew you would," she said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, hoping I wouldn't offend her. My eyes were closed now and the only thing in the world that I could feel was Julie's hand on my body.

"I don't know. You are hot. I am always sort of horny. I like to play," she said. It was very matter-of-fact and she just kept rubbing me. Now her right hand was playing in my hair and it felt wonderful.

"Have you ever done this with a girl before?" I asked, wondering what she meant by 'play.'

"Maybe?" she said in a way that meant 'yes.'

"Who?"

"I don't kiss and tell," she said and then gently moved her body back so that I slid down onto my back. She moved her hand out from under my shirt and I moaned a little in disappointment. This made her laugh a little and she patted my stomach, "Hold on, I am not going anywhere," she said.

Julie moved around on the bed and positioned herself on her knees in front of me. She put her hands on my knees and carefully pulled them apart. She slid in between them and grabbed onto my shirt. She beckoned me to sit up and I did as I was told. She took the bottom of my shirt in her fingers and lifted it up over my head. I flopped back on the bed and my tits jiggled.

"You have perfect tits Shae," Julie said and I felt myself blushing. I wasn't even thinking anymore. It was all emotion and hormones now and I surrendered myself to it. I watched as Julie lifted her own shirt and threw it to the floor, exposing her beautiful breasts. They were small, but her nipples were very long, sexy, and pierced. I put my hands up and gently felt her breasts. It felt amazing, like my one but different. I let the piercings splay through my finger. Julie arched her back and groaned as I felt her breasts. I squeezed them gently and felt the bullet like nipples in my palms.

After a short while, Julie's hand's grasped my own and put them down by my sides. She smiled at me and made a kissy face and giggled. Then she leaned forward with her arms on either side of me. She had such a beautiful face and she looked down at me, her breasts hanging tautly beneath her and I felt pure lust for the first time in my entire life.

"Tell me to stop anytime you can't handle it," she said and I nodded warily. I couldn't imagine at this point that there was anything I couldn't handle. She leaned forward closer and I could smell the mixed scent of her perfume, her body, and her pheromones. It was intoxicating. Her lips met mine and I closed my eyes. For a time, it was just our lips, pressed against one another. Then I felt Julie's tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth to accept her and her thick, sexy tongue flooded my mouth. She stayed there, for a long while. Her breasts hovering a few inches from mine. Her flat, thin stomach looked beautiful. Finally, at long last our lips broke.

"That was really nice," I said after a long while and she laughed out loud, "What?"

"You are so corny," she said dismissively and I made a pouty face. She rolled her eyes, "In a cute way." That was enough to placate me. She slid her body back now and lowered herself against my body. Her breasts were against my hips and she felt warm and sexy. She put her hands on either side of my body and then looked up at me. I smiled down and her and then her head went down. She placed her mouth over my little, pink, right nipple. The feeling was electric. I felt my entire body shiver. Her tongue lapped at my nipple for a long while and I just enjoyed the rough feel against the sensitive skin. She rubbed my other nipple with her fingers, twisting it gently. After a few moments she switched nipples and the electricity struck again.

After a few moments she sat back. I moaned a little and she laughed. Without asking, she hooked her hands into my pajama pants. My body felt cold now with her no longer draped against me and I felt paralyzed, knowing what she would do next. She slowly pulled my pajama pants down, leaving me completely naked.

"I think it is so hot that you shave your cunt," she said and I blushed. That word was so gruff. So nakedly sexual. I liked it.

She leaned forward now. I was confused by what she was doing but then I realized. Soon her left nipple was against my lips and I opened my mouth and accepted it. The piercing was cold but her long, hard nipples were warm. They were very long, almost an inch, and it felt so nice in my mouth. She groaned deeply as I sucked on them. I closed my eyes and sucked on her gently.

A few minutes later I experienced a shock. I felt a small prick against my clit. My eyes flew open and Julie was smiling down at me. I could tell it was her finger. She started to gently rub my clit with the tip of her finger. It was such an unbelievable feeling. My entire body was rigid as I took Julie's nipple back into my mouth. She continued to make slow, gentle circles around my clit and I could feel something building inside of me.

Suddenly, Julie moved back and her nipples audibly popped out of my mouth. I opened my eyes and she was looking down at me, her breasts moving gently. She pushed her hair out of her face and she looked beautiful and innocent in a way I couldn't have imagined before. Both of her hands were down in her lap. One finger was still working my clit.

Then I began to feel something else. Her other hand was working on my pussy, her fingers gently circling the hole. I groaned so loud she had to shush me while she giggled. After a few moments of these ministrations, she started to insert her finger into my sopping cunt. She continued to work my clit as a few inches of finger entered into my body. I pushed myself up onto my hands with my fingers facing backwards and started to shove my hips into her finger.

She struggled to stay on top of the situation, but she did an admirable job. She pushed her finger in harder, curling it inside of me. I was moaning now without ceasing. I felt fire all over my body. I wanted her fingers all over me; I wanted her tongue inside of my mouth. I leaned hard on my right hand, continuing to thrust. With my left hand I pulled Julie in, kissing her hard on the mouth. She kissed back deeply. She kissed with such soft, sweet lips, that the fire was soothed. It was as though it had mellowed into a different, even more pleasurable feeling. It happened so suddenly that I didn't realize I was cumming until it built to a bone rattling crescendo. When it finally hit its peak I was squirming and moaning and I was completely unable to think. I screamed one last time and then fell back on the bed, panting.

"You are fucking nuts in the sack," Julie said, flopping down next to me. She turned towards me and we kissed again, "Let's do something fun."

"I thought that was fun!" I said and she laughed. She stood up on the bed. She danced around a bit and her tits bounced around. It was a sort of funny dance, but oddly sexy. She started to shake her hips and slowly, she slid her pajama pants down until they fell in a pile on the floor. Her pussy was gorgeous. It had a very small, well-kempt patch of dark hair shaved into the shape of a heart above her pussy. My mouth literally watered when I saw it. I wondered what she was going to do.

She moved up so that she was standing with a foot on either side of me. She stopped with her hands on her hips and looked down at me. She was grinning. She bent down and made a kissy face again and then suddenly spun around and faced away from me. Her butt was so cute. It was so incredibly small and tight and just fit her body so well. The bent down so that she was on her knees, straddling me. Julie inched back and I saw her pink pussy sliding up my body, over my tits and neck. Before I knew it, it was in my face. She was sopping wet and I could smell her juices. It was intoxicating. She moved back a little more and before I knew it, her clit was just an inch from my face.

Suddenly I felt her hair cascade around my legs and thighs and I knew that she had put her head down as well. I spread my legs wider to give her access and I quickly felt her breath on my pussy. I looked at her most secret place and was shocked by how beautiful it was. I always thought of my pussy was sort of ugly, but her sweet pink labia was gorgeous. It was at this time that I felt a hot dampness on my own pussy. I squealed quickly and then breathed out slowly. I heard Julie giggling at me but she continued to lap at my pussy.

I felt warmth all over and felt an uncontrollable urge to thrust my hips upward. I decided to return the favor. I breathed in the smell of Julie and then carefully kissed her pussy. Her whole body shook and I knew that she liked it. I didn't really know what I was doing and so I tentatively stuck out my tongue and lapped at her pussy. She seemed to like it so I continued to just lick at her pussy with a soft, gentle tongue at a slow, normal rhythm.

The taste was amazing. It was both salty and a bit sweet. It tasted like you expected girl sex to taste. Tasty and a little bit dirty. I wrapped my arms around her waste and continue to lick. She started to grind her pussy against my face and I made my tongue more rigid. I stuck my tongue into her pussy, letting it slide into her tight body. She continued to shove her hips down, driving my tongue into her tight, hot little hole. She was moaning loudly as she continued to lick my pussy as well.

Our pace continued to speed up, but we both moved at the same speed. We were moving towards the same event and we both knew it. At long last the dam burst and we both came. Hard. It was a feeling unlike anything I had experienced before. I felt my entire body become liquid. The only thing on earth I could feel was the warmth from my body and the heavy thrust of Julie's hips against my face as she moaned and came. We held each other together for several minutes until the last spasms of our orgasm settled down. Finally, she rolled off of me and we lay panting next to one another.

After a few minutes she swung herself around and lay down next to me. She put her arm across my chest and kissed me on the cheek. It was only then that my sense flooded back to me and I realized what had happened. I had never even thought about girls in such an explicitly sexual way and just then I had lost my virginity to a girl. A friend of mine. I felt so incredibly strange. It wasn't as if I regretted it. I was just shocked by what had happened. I felt dirty, but in a way that I liked. Julie kissed me on the lips and I could taste my pussy on her mouth. She stroked my breast gently with her hand. I fell asleep that way, smiling.

Chapter 8: A Love Triangle?

"What the fuck!" I heard someone yell in an indignant voice. This was how I was awakened the next morning. Even before I opened my eyes I could feel Julie's naked body against my own and knew that someone was not happy to find us in such a condition.

"Misty!" I heard Julie's voice say, "Baby I can explain." This woke me up completely. My eyes flew open and there was Misty looking down at us from the foot of the bed, her arms crossed in front of her body and a vengeful look on her face.

"I always knew that was going to happen!" she yelled now and I saw a tear roll down her cheek, "I hope you liked fucking that whore, because you are never going to be with me ever again!" With that Misty turned and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. The room was silent for a long while.

Then I heard a soft noise and looked over at Julie. She was sobbing gently. It was the most unnatural thing for Julie to do. She was so much stronger than anyone else I had ever known. The fact that she was shocked by this broke my heart. At the same time I felt entirely betrayed. Why was Julie calling Misty "baby"? What had just happened the night before between us?

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers
1...34567...9