A New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and kissed me and her hair cascaded around my face and covered me. I reached around her and stealthily unhooked her bra. She sat up giggling and playfully smacked my arm. She let the bra slide down her arms and drop onto the bed. Her breasts were gorgeous with her small pink nipples and teardrop shape.

Now it was my turned to roll her over. I was on top of her now with my head against her breasts. I kissed her nipple and she moaned. I started to suck gently on her nipple while I massaged the other with my hand. I felt her kiss the top of my hand. I worked slowly and carefully, never taking too much time or allowing her any sort of release. Her whole body felt hot and she was writhing now and saying my name in hot, breathy tones.

Suddenly I stopped. I sat up and quickly removed my shirt, revealing that I was wearing no bra underneath. It felt cold in her room and my nipples were already hard from being aroused. I leaned forward on the bed, putting my elbows on either side of her head so that my breasts hung down. I felt her tongue touched my nipple and I let out an uncontrollable squeal.

Her rough, wet tongue worked over my nipples gradually. I was uncontrollably grinding my hips against her body as she did. We were both out of control now. I quickly got up and stood on the bed on top of Tara. She was biting her finger and looking and me with lust in her eyes. I shook my hips a little and she giggled at me. I unzipped my skirt and let it slide down my body and into a pile on her legs. I was naked underneath. My pussy was dripping wet. Tara was staring at me now and the room was silent.

She got up on her knees and crawled over to me. She took my leg in her hand and kissed my calf. She continued to kiss, working her way up my knee and over my thighs. I could feel the imprint of each kiss as it marked my leg and burned into my memory. I leaned forward slightly and took her headboard with my hands. My knees felt weak and I needed it to hold myself up.

She kissed her way inside of my thigh and stopped just short of my wet pussy. I looked down at her and she winked at me. Slowly she grasped my foot with her hand. She let her hand go loose and she slid it up my leg. I moved my leg apart and my pussy felt like it was gaping open. Finally, her fingers reached my pussy. They just barely grazed my pussy lips and my whole body was electric. I moaned loudly and moved one hand to massage my breast.

Tara began to rub my clit very slowly with one of her fingers. She used all the skill she had from a life dedicated to the art of masturbation. She circled my clit with her fingers. It was more of a whisper of her finger. I felt so hot. Finally, when I felt like I was going to explode, She dipped her finger, ever so slightly into my pussy. I arched my back into her.

Then she started to work her finger in deeper. I felt weak. I fell down on my knees on the bed, but I kept my hands on the headboard. She stayed to the side of me and continued to slowly work her finger into my pussy. I moaned loudly and her last knuckle pressed up against my pussy. She moved her finger gently and rhythmically inside of me. I moved with her rhythm, breathed to it, and ached with it. She was lying beside me, kissing my hip while she worked. I pinched my nipples.

Suddenly, I felt my body seeming to fill with pleasure. I felt it run from my pussy, down my legs and out my toes. It was a warm, sexy feeling and I knew that I was cumming hard. It came in waves and my lover continued to work through them. My body moved in fits and starts as I felt the orgasm rip through me. Nothing in my mind worked. I was completely consumed by it. I fell backwards, but Tara stayed with me. She kept fucking me with her finger even as the last little wave of my orgasm crashed through me.

I finally stopped. She was damn good at that. I was lying on her bed staring at her ceiling and breathing hard. Suddenly, her leg swung across my field of vision. Then I was staring at her pussy as her skirt covered my face. She didn't speak a word as she gently lowered her pussy lips to my mouth. I breathed in her scent and sighed. She even smelled beautiful.

I was a slave to my hormones now. I couldn't have planned what I was going to do next if I tried. I moved my hands up and grabbed her hips, pulling her down against my lips. I opened my mouth and licked her pussy. Her body was shaking in my hands as I began to lap at her clit and pussy lips. I kept my tongue thick and soft as I started to lap at her. I could hear her gasping and I pictured her in my mind, grabbing her breasts and rocking against my face.

I decided to change tactics. I lapped her pussy one last time. Then I made my tongue hard and long, sticking it out and flexing the muscle. I pushed it inside of her pussy. She tasted strong, very nice. I kept pushing it in farther and I felt her arms clamp on my wrists. She shoved her hips down, impaling herself on my tongue. I kept working the tongue in. Pulling it in and out and making her squeal.

She started to grind her pussy against my face, hard. She worked at it for a long time and she kept squeezing my wrists harder and harder. Finally, she came. It was explosive. Her whole body was shaking around me and I felt she was cutting off circulation to my hands. She squirted on me too, covering my face mouth and hair with her juices. I swallowed as much as I could, let the thick warm liquid slide down my throat. Finally, she stopped moving and fell forward, still on top of me.

We must have fallen asleep like that, because I woke up in the middle of the night still under her skirt. I gently moved her around so that her head was on the pillow and I lay behind her and held her close. She awoke me in the morning by kissing me deeply. It was the first time in my life I ever felt truly and completely in love.

Chapter 11: Reconciliation

The rest of the school year just sort of cruised along from there. It was very strange. Tara and I spent all our time together. We went to school together in the morning, we ate lunch together, and we drove home together in the afternoon. We would hang out together, sometimes we would have sex, and then I would take her home. I found that my infatuation with Tara grew with time rather than waned. By the time the end of the school year rolled around, I felt that I could spend the rest of my life with her.

It was probably the same for Misty and Julie. We would see them occasionally in school or at the mall and we would all walk past one another as though we didn't see one another. Sometimes it got to Tara. She had known them far longer and felt that they were shunning her for no reason. I tried to make her feel better, and usually she didn't mind, but it broke my heart that occasionally, they were able to make her cry.

I figured that this sort of thing would continue until Misty and Julie went to college and they would sort of fade for my memory. As a matter of fact, by the last week of school I felt as though it already had. I vividly remember the day my whole theory was shot to hell because it was the first day in months I didn't see or even think of Julie or Misty for the entire day.

I walked up to my locker and I was smiling to myself. I couldn't believe that there was only three days left until the summer. Time to lay around the house with Tara and just hang out. Maybe go to a concert or event try to plan a trip to the beach. I had the distinct feeling that Tara would look incredibly hot in a little itsy bitsy bikini and I already had my eye out for one that would fit her personality.

I wasn't even thinking as I opened my locker and something flitted out of it and landed against my boot. I bent over and picked it up and it was a small, purple envelope. My name was scrawled across it in very careful script. I put my bag down and set my books on the shelf and quickly opened it up. It said:

Shae,

Hey. I am having a graduation party on the last day of school. It isn't really a party with two. I want you to show up. I don't think I would ever be able to just leave if we don't say goodbye. Be there at 9.

Julie

I was a little shocked, to say the least. It was the last thing in the world that I expected. I didn't even know what to think. I decided I would take the note to Tara and see what she said. I would let her make the decision. If she wanted to go and say goodbye to her old friends, I would support her. If she just wanted to let this stuff all pass, I would be alright with that too.

When I showed Tara she was very confused at first. I think she was unhappy that I was leaving the decision entirely up to her, even though she knew that it was probably the right thing to do. Finally, she decided that even if we didn't really want to go, we didn't want to give them the satisfaction of ever looking like the good guys. Our group had broken up because they were selfish and we wouldn't allow them to turn it around on us now. I agreed whole-heartedly with this sentiment and we made plans to go.

The rest of the week sort of flew by. It was crazy that my first and last year at my new school was already over. It was strange because when I thought about the entire school year as a whole it felt like it had just flown by, but when I thought about specific instances in the past, it felt like a million years ago. It felt like my first day of school was a million years ago, it felt like a lifetime since I had made my friends, and the even the big fight felt like it was well over a year ago. Now it was all coming to an end. I didn't really even know what I felt about everything, but I knew I felt changed. I was not the same person I had been at the start of the year. I wasn't a cheerleader anymore. I wasn't cool or popular. But I was happy. Really and truly happy. That was better.

The night finally came and I went over to Tara's house to get changed. We wanted to make sure that we looked stunning when we were at Julie's house. We didn't really know what the rules were for the night, but we knew that we wanted to win. When we were done, we looked hot. I was wearing a very small black t-shirt with no bra. My midrift was showing. I was also wearing my favorite new pink plaid, pleated, mini-skirt and my combat boots. Tara looked even better. She was wearing a dark purple corset and a tight little skirt that showed off her butt. I wanted to just stay in her room and fuck her, but she was able to convince me to go to Julie's and finally finish this thing.

We got there about ten minutes after nine and rang the doorbell. I couldn't believe how nervous I felt. I didn't know what to expect, but I was afraid that it could be anything. We stood there on the stoop for a little while, just looking at one another. Tara looked nervous too. I reached over and squeezed her hand and she gave me a grateful smile.

Finally, the door swung open and Julie was standing in front of us. She was obviously trying to look good as well. She did a fantastic job. She was wearing a tight fitting sleeveless black dress. She was showing a lot of cleavage and the hem was well up on her hips. She was even smiling her beautiful smile when she opened the door.

I peered in and saw Misty standing at the other side of the room. She had a drink in her hand and she looked incredibly pretty. She had put on her make-up more artfully than usual and she was wearing a form fitting t-shirt, tight black jeans, and flats. As Julie led us into the room, we all looked much better than we had at any other time.

Julie moved quickly and got al of us drinks. A few moments later we were all standing in the kitchen, staring at our feet. No one dared say a word for the longest time. For awhile it was merely unbearable, but when it started to feel like I had been standing with my arms crossed for nearly twenty minutes, it entered a new stage. It was unbelievably terrible.

Finally, Julie did what I had been desperate for her to do since the whole mess had started months ago, she took charge, like a good leader is supposed to. She spoke, "Thanks for making it you guys, seriously this is really important to me," she said, then corrected herself, "Us. Important to us." Misty even nodded. I shrugged my shoulders and Tara mumbled something along the lines of "don't mention it."

We stood for another moment or so, but now Julie was back in gear. She was acting like the Julie who brought me into the group and taught me the ropes, not the timid Julie who let Misty walk all over me. "I really mean it you guys," she said, not letting up, "Misty and I have been talking about it a lot lately. We realize that something went wrong along the way. Misty and I disagree on what exactly went wrong, but we are both not happy that it did. For what it is worth, I am sorry guys. I never meant for this to happen." She said it from the heart and looked at Tara and me earnestly. My heart lightened a bit. I wanted an apology from Misty as well, but it was so nice for someone to finally acknowledge that this was not all my fault. I was not some slut who just showed up from out of town and trashed their group. I needed other people to realize that.

"Oh Hell," Misty said and I got nervous, "I just want to forget any of this ever happened. I still don't think that this was my fault," she looked at Julie harshly and I knew that they had been fighting about that very point, "but I am sorry I didn't let it go. I really am." That was as good as it was going to get from her, but it wasn't bad. It was far more than I had ever expected.

"I agree," I said. I wasn't going to give any more than Misty, but I meant what I said.

"I am sorry," Tara said, despite the fact that she was by far the most blameless person in the room. I smiled at her. All she ever wanted was to make peace. I think we were all touched by her gesture.

"Friends?" Julie asked.

"Friends," Tara and I said in unison and everyone laughed.

"Friends," Misty said, and she was smiling. I felt like I was going to cry. It was the best moment I could remember with my friends. They were my friends again.

"Then let's have some fun," Julie said and downed her drink. We all followed suit. Most of the rest of the night was a blur. We did a good deal of joking and we played video games, we make prank phone calls, and we talked. We had so much to talk about. We had to catch each other up on all of the things that had happened since we stopped hanging out. It was the most fun I had ever had in my entire life.

Around two o'clock, the party started to settle down a little bit. We were all just sitting in Julie's room watching TV. Julie and Misty were lying on the bed next to one another and Tara and I were sharing a sleeping bag on the floor.

I looked over at her; she was staring at the TV. The screen flickered blue across her face and brought out the shadows and the light of her face and made her more beautiful than she had ever been before. My heart filled with love and my body with lust. I wanted her so bad then.

"Tara," I whispered into her ear and she turned her head closer to me, "Follow my lead." I said and she turned to me. I winked at her and she got the gist of what I was suggesting. She smiled and nodded her head. I stood up from the sleeping bag and walked over next to the bed. I didn't even have to look to know that Tara was standing right next to me. Misty and Julie looked over at us, puzzled.

I tapped Tara on the shoulder and she gently leaned forward and put her face near Misty's. She closed her eyes and leaned in. Misty only reacted by closing her eyes. In no other way did she move. I watched as their mouths touched. Misty moved her hand and put it around the back of my girlfriend's neck and pulled her in closer to the kiss. I tapped Tara on the shoulder again and she broke the kiss. She slinked her body off of Misty and moved across the bed until she was straddling Julie.

It was my turn now. I crept onto the bed. I felt myself completely in control of my body. I knew were each inch of it was and moved it in just the right way to make the maximum effect. I saw Misty staring up at me with a look in her eye I had never seen before. I think it might have been respect. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. She kissed back. I felt her hands reach up and grab my hips. She rubbed my sides while we continued to kiss. She was so soft and sensual. I knew why Julie loved her.

I sat back for a moment and reached looked down at Misty. I looked over and Tara did the same. Then I quickly removed my shirt and allowed my breasts to fall free. Tara quickly untied her corset and did the same. We leaned forward in unison. I felt Misty's soft, warm mouth close over my right nipple and I moaned quietly. I heard a similar sound to my left and I looked over in time to see Tara's nipple disappear into Julie's mouth,

I leaned over a bit towards Tara and turned my head towards her. As I did, I felt Misty's mouth begin to suck hard on my nipple. On of her hands was gently playing with the other one. Tara turned towards me and we kissed. It was the most passionate kiss we had ever shared. Our tongues swirled around one another and it felt so dirty to be doing it. Tara bit my lip so hard my eyes began to tear, but it felt so incredibly good.

Our kiss broke and I turned away. I put my hands on either side of Misty's head and she continued to suck on my nipples and play with my breast. She played for what felt like a delicious eternity. I closed my eyes and arched my back into her. I heart rustling next to my and I turned and looked. Tara and Julie were carefully removing what remained of their clothes. In just a few short seconds, they were sitting naked and beautiful on the bed. I agreed with the idea and I quickly stood up on the bed and removed my skirt. I hadn't worn panties that night so I was now also completely naked. I moved over to the other to girls and I took Tara's right breast in my hand and started to knead it. She reached over and started to rub my right breast. I then leaned over and had to get up on my hands and knees and took Julie's beautiful breast into my mouth, sucking on it gently. Tara did the same with Julie's other breast and we were soon sucking away at her as she moaned.

We continued for a while and I could hear Misty disrobing behind me. Suddenly, she was very quiet. For a few moments the room was very quiet. Then I made a quiet chirping noise in my throat and jumped a bit. I had felt something. Something dirty and sexy. I felt a soft, wet tongue caress my asshole. The feel of Misty's tongue on my asshole, coupled with the surprise, was unbelievable. I felt my pussy dripping onto the bed.

We continued to lick for a while. I noticed that Tara was gently rubbing both her own pussy and Julie's as we continued to suck. The room was surprisingly quiet, but we were all working hard on the wonderful task at hand. I noticed that Tara was now fingering her pussy hard, but still just gently rubbing Julie. Misty's tongue was digging deeper and deeper into my asshole. I felt like I was getting split in half and I loved every second of it. Suddenly, Tara screamed loudly and we all realized that she had artfully been able to make herself cum and we giggled at her. We all stopped for a moment and I groaned as Misty pulled her delicate tongue out of my asshole.

I decided to act boldly. I turned around gently pushed Misty down onto the floor. She leaned back carefully. Her eyes were on fire and I felt them bringing into me. Her whole body screamed sex. When she was on her back on the floor, I quickly straddled her head and put my sopping wet pussy, freshly shaved, down on her lips. She didn't waste a second. Before a few seconds had passed, she was sucking on my hard little clit. She was even using her finger, playing with my pussy.

The other two girls didn't want to be left out. They climbed off of the bed and onto the floor. Tara acted more quickly. She was soon prone, on all fours. With her body perpendicular to Misty with her head in the girls lap, licking and sucking on Misty's desperate body. Julie was down in a half second. She lay down of the ground and put her hands on Tara's legs, pulling them apart. She lay underneath my girlfriends and pulled her hips down to meet her face. Shortly thereafter, Julie was licking Tara's pussy and slamming two fingers into her hungry cunt.

1...456789