All Comments on 'A New Lifestyle Ch. 02'

by jamax

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what weak minds we have

in your weak mind do you think you are a man.the guy in this plot give his wife away and thinks he in control.mike fucks her when he wants, that means his pussy and not the hubby.next she lose respect for shitbag.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Nice story, interesting how we men think we are always in charge. But in this I think the women are pulling the strings and getting what they want form this

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not good

As in the first story no charactor building.

I didnt enjoy the constant back and forth of quotes.

It may be a true story but an awful read.

jackie

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Future chapters to this story are going to be very very interesting it looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beginning of a whore

this lifestyle causes more problem,then having fun.they will have different spouses before this story is over.its hard to have respect for whorist,sluttistand trampist woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story was good and the discussion

betwen the couples was too. I just hope none of them have HIV! If so 1/2 the town is going to have it! But this type of relationship does take a toll in a marriage. I see a few couples already fighting or are worried about another person enjoying the fucking a little to much. I'll keep my vote until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's Puzzling

that a writer thinks that most people would find erotic an overbearing man pushing his wife to have mutiple sex partners in distortion of her old values and in violation of thier marital agreement. However, some jaded sick's will!

Obviously, the writer feels this is arousing but it's really pimping out his wife to others for the opportunity to cash in with other sluts. Predictable but in a marital setting just sick deviancy for the sicko's - well on with the predictable wifely gangbang eh. Then the blacks and who knows what else.

Writer has talent but pourous view of life, balance and possible erotisism. She is just a sick puppy pushed by her pimp into what she really wants begrudging, hestitatingly and hungrily beyond all reason or reality - hence just sick delusion - not erotic sensuality. A waste of time and words unless you intended to write another extended suck and fuck tail. I think you could do more - couldn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i have know problem with this couple

they both are getting off and she is ready too become somebody whoreslut.the question is jack willing to move on to another woman or women.i think karen wants to be jack whoreslut.there is always one or two who wants to submit to the right man. while jack fucking karen make her beg to be his whore.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

With all that cum loaded sperm floating around, is any woman going to be missing her period(s)? I cannot wait to read the continuations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very realistic

I enjoy your stories because of all the dialog in them.

The 'New Lifestyle' series, makes for a wonderful read.

5*

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Olde time Cuck Crap from 2005.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous