All Comments on 'A New Master, A New Life'

by velvet passion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rebeccaMHrebeccaMHabout 19 years ago
*stands and applauds*

velly i think your story is human and wonderful *smiles*. you have touched a place often left abandoned in search of the most risque of kink. Good for you velvet and i am sure Chi will delight equally as i have . rebecca (YAY you)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
~*smiles*~

...~velly~...a small taste of what is becoming, a reminder of where we have all been ~winks~ thank you for sharing this, your private moments with your friends...all the best wished for the upcoming journey! ~*kata*~

SexybislavegirlSexybislavegirlabout 19 years ago
Awww

Velly, that is such a sweet story, I hope that I am as lucky as you someday dear.

rhodyrhodyabout 19 years ago
you did well, vel

velly, my dearest friend in Lit, it is unusual for readers to see the actual beginnings of a D/s relationship. most folks skip that and go straight to the "juicy" parts. it is refreshing to see a person take the time and thought to show just how it gets started. from the innocent teasings to the full blown, of which, knowing you as i do, will be a showstopper. huggggsss to my favorite heartsister.

wench

RaphaellaRaphaellaabout 19 years ago
oh this is a joy to read!!

from one of your new friends in lit.i am honoured you have allowed us to share the wonderful and exciting first chapter of your new life.it was written in a fun but touching way..thank you velvet...be well always..raphaella

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
~Special~

~vel sissy, what to say, go for what W/we both you know. This is a lovely beginning.. I do look forward to the serials.

Charmed~

kaytekayteabout 19 years ago
I love it Velly

Thank you for sharing the start of your relationship and how it can really be.

I know exactly what you are saying about getting to know him as a friend as a man. Finding out there is enough of a fit between the two of you to want to explore and continue on the journey!! Makes me remember how I have gotten to where I currently am.

Looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
smiles

velvet!!! stunning as always. Truly love the glimpses of humour and the warmth in your story. Makes me remember my own first days. i will be waiting to read the rest!! ~rumblepur

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice, velly!

As W/we all say in there.. stop looking and let whatever happens happen. your story is well written, inspirational and leaves this reader eager for the next chapter! Thank you for sharing it! :)

DDave

starfish9starfish9almost 19 years ago
True promise...

And I hope the fruition is as lovely as the meeting. Nicely written. Good Luck to Yyou both

YankYankalmost 19 years ago
the start of something big

Its nice to see that two people have "found" each other. Trust, friendship and love are building in this series. I look forward to reading about all of the delicious details between you two as things progress.

rebeccaMHrebeccaMHalmost 19 years ago
velvet i am absolutely appalled

cont ~ is there anything you can't do???? Huh Huh. Typical miss over achevier not only has to get accepted here but nooooooooo thats not enough. Little miss velvet submissive over acheiver has to write something , honest warm and endearing. That also happens to have a charming lyrical tempo. you you you you you know what your are ~ "my friend" *smiles*

Love @}-}rebecca-----

~~boots~~~~boots~~almost 19 years ago
so sweet

cant wait for the next

come on velly you see Him day after day, we want more!!!

jules

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 19 years ago
Nice

Shows real promise, and touching

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
start of something good

It sounds to me that this Dom has found someone special in you what he did/does with his find is in his "control" kind of fitting..but in any case we all should be so lucky.and just maybe we are..??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous