All Comments on 'A New Way of Life'

by lilyandstoney

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
birt control

You might think about birth control and the possibilities of STDS when she is barebacking with some guy and stoney is stupid to let her just do any guy there some out there that are so possesive that they will try to snatch a wife away from there husbands or fiances so stoney better watch out

also find yourself an editor you need some on your spelling alot of work.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...just ask VANNA, HEATHER, NANA, and SAMANTHA

...VANNA WHITE..HEATHER TESCH..NANA VISITOR..and SAMANTHA BROWN can ALL tell you what it is like to be 'OWNED' by BLACK STALLIONS...ALL of them give it up to their ADONIS STALLIONS fron the NBA and NFL..where many BLACK GODs are!!!...YOU GO GIRLS!!!...XXXCELLENT!!!...XXXXXXXXXoxoxoxoxoxo...;-)))...they also go 'clubbin' with their stallions...and to different cities to 'entertain' their STALLIONS' friends and business associates...for weeks at a time doing 'round robins'....and to enhance their reputations...ALL 'PONY GIRLS!'...HHHOOOOOOTT!!..and lovin' it...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Maybe the reason some commenters don't like the authors stories is because there is damned little of value in them. There is a place for erotica, and there is a place for loving wives; most people don't get the concept of two people who think so little of their marraige as to pass each other around like cheap party favors for whatever passing fancy suits. I can't find respect, honor, faithfulness or love in such a story. Granted, there is a small bit of the population who gets off on such crap, but there is also apparently a segment that gets off on pedophilia and rape as well, and I'd hope NO ONE gets off on that crap. The author is entitled to write a story...leaving the comment section open allows for free expression of thought in return, so if the author doesn't like the responses...wah. Lastly I'd say that I've found the back of cereal boxes more stimulating than whiny, overindulgent drivel, so here's hoping the author doesn't write for a living!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a crap

The worst story I ewer read. Can someone tell her she cannot write a shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wife

Is a nigger whore, no there is something wrong with the hubbie besides a sexless first marriage. Boy I'll bet your first husband bends over every day, kisses his ass and say's a prayer about how good it is to get away from your slut ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Heh

"Many people will never understand this lifestyle." WRONG. Your problem is that many people understand that "lifestyle" all too well. That's why such a "lifestyle" is usually kept behind close doors, shared only with other people who have no self respect. I have no doubt that axe murderers and crack dealers also bewail a society that does not "understand" them as well; not equating you with them, you see, just equating what a lack of respect most normal people apply to such abberations. Try as I might, I fail to understand the "loving" couple that "share" themselves as anything remotely approching erotic, wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy, and deeply regret any benighted fools who exist and suffer under such a shitty existence. No vitriol expressed to you personally, just your poor choices and confusion in the non-acceptance of others.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EXCEPT FOR COMFORT

and the being used to married existence why take that step. TK U MLJ LV NV

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Why air it?

The assumption (based on your words) for the reader is that this story is based on your real-life, so why publicize it?

I came upon this story through another commentator's review, and although his comments are sometimes squirrelly, I can now understand what he meant by his comment on this story.

I'm not judging your life style, but I believe that many readers here would rather read "fiction" than have reality be thrown squarely into their face and up their ass. Just saying.

Otherwise, you're writing isn't all that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another white whore

Just another white whore and her wimp husband's story. Worthless thrash, poorly written and immensely forgettable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

I love that the woman and husband share a closer bond than most. I love how she doesn't humiliate or degrade him like many of these cuckold stories. This is the way it should be done. This is how my husband and I did it for over forty years. I mis my husband and fondly remember all the times we had, alone and with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story you are very lucky women I'm glad you love your husband and enjoy his lifestyle

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

So the whore’s second husband is a cuck who lets her play with fat, black dildos.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

And your children are so proud that you are a slut that they brag to all their friends. The male friends all ask about their chances, I'm sure! Are they in your next abomination, I mean story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck , whore, shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous