All Comments on 'A Night in the Park'

by Streetermason905

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CornixCornixabout 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your excellent story.

Yes it is fantastical and would never happen, but that isn't the point. The journey was thoroughly enjoyable.

I do hope you continue to write about Sasha "breaking and moulding" him.

A note on warnings: This didn't affend me, in fact I enjoyed the choice of vocabulary, some words can trigger some people in unfortunate ways; the "R" word is one of those. If you are going to continue with the non consensual aspect or other potentially troublesome topics, and I hope you do; you might wish to consider adding a trigger warning at the start of the story. That way those that don't wish to read it won't rather than read, become triggered and leave potentially negative feedback.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

goddamn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The description of the character describing his masochistic frustration was excellent as was the scene of the character first successfully binding himself in the park was especially well done. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStreetermason905@Streetermason905
Switch , creative, adventurous, fun, with a fondness for tight bondage and other more extreme topics. Few limits, love to roleplay or just chat.