All Comments on 'A Passing Fancy Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Getting good!

Nice story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Keep it goin!

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Weeeeell...

...I think this is a wonderful 'Oops' moment.

I'd love to see where you're going with this. Do please continue.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why not continue?

pleaseeee...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So

she lied and she is a slut after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so far a great story.

But it sure needs an ending to make it complete.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Better

This fits with my comment on the first part. This is why she never tried to get back with him. She became a slut and swinger and Jack was her latest fuck. It all makes sense now and we know that she did not go to Jack's place to just do books. We definitly need a next part. I hope there is no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

a third part.... please!!! i have to know!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What???

I don't get it??? A ring? How is that bad?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Oh Shit -

Did she lie about her history or what? Did she lie about what happened when she went to help him??

Obviously she is willing to swing with Jack and Tammy - that is going to be a huge problem -

You going to finish this one?

elbruteelbruteover 12 years ago
's been a year...

I doubt it'll be finished, but he probably is a clueless asshole like they've been saying he is. Oh well...

Or maybe it's time for something completely different! ;)

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
THE OUTHOUSE

You built one hell of a shitter, but you didn't put a roof on it! An I just hate getting wet while I'm taking a dump. I guess what I'm saying is finish it.

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969almost 11 years ago
So far pretty good BUT

all the tale remains to be told

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
I like this story

Especially the twist at the end. Well paced, funny, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lies

Me thinks her comment about only once with Jack was a crock of shit....I get the feeling she has been with Jack many times and certainly participated in his parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continuation

When are you going to finish this story

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Good story

Finish please,it is been a long time.

She is lying cheating cunt for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Gawd!

JFTFS, already!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Pussy

She has become a swinging slut and he is a pussy, yeah...

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
NAIVIETY IS SO REFRESHING A CONCEPT

when used with loyalty and love. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FINISH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Please finish at least some of your damn stories!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ronnie should have just run away from Sylvia!

Sylvia always screws on the first date so she is a slut! I wouldn't believe anything that a person like Sylvia said. I have observed a lot of Sylvia type women in my lifetime and I would never go out on a date with them since they would have STDs like Herpes and HPV.

magmamanmagmamanover 5 years agoAuthor
(Finish the story?")

It is. Stories of life only end one way, anything else is just a continuation.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd never get back together with her, NFW! She had no faith in him, she jumps to conclusions to fast. She just assumed something was going on, and left to screw around with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is...

...the second one of this person's stories I have read and neither had a conclusive or satisfying ending. I read for pleasure, not to write my own endings. That is the author's job. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks a lot!

You have a way with open endings - I just love it. Sometimes I'm really tired of all the stereotypical 'happily ever afters' some of the better authors still seem to feel compelled to produce on a regular basis. Thanks again!

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

And that's when the fight started

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So if she really loved him she would have lied some about Jack and say the sex was nothing special and he was not better nor hung like a horse. Now this poor guy knows that Jack is and was a better lover and she loves Jacks big dick and will always be around Jack. No way could I deal with that. Sure, insecure and fragile ego but I am honest.

I would though, tell Jack and Sylvia that I get at least one weekend alone with Tammy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES