A Passing Fancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Ronnie just smiled. This big on the crude side man was something else. He took Sylvia's hand under the table, squeezed it. She squeezed it right back.

+++

That night after they got home, Ronnie watched as Sylvia undressed. She was taking her time, making quite a production out of it. The several drinks she had over the course of the evening were showing. Ronnie was enjoying the hell out of her antics.

"Do you think Jack will actually marry Tammy?" He asked her.

"That would surprise me, Jack likes his women far too much. I would bet he stays a swinger." She grinned, still playing her peek a boo game with him. He was delighting in watching her smallish breasts flush pink in excitement, her nipples tightened up into tiny hard little buttons. The wisp of material at her crotch had a quickly growing damp spot.

Ronnie decided to ask her, he wanted to marry her, make her his forever.

"So, babe? Do you want to?" He asked.

Sylvia hesitated, looking at him with an odd expression. She tipped her head slightly.

"Really? Yes, I guess so if you do, I wasn't sure, I didn't think you would? That's kind of a surprise, honey." She smiled.

Ronnie looked her up and down, all she had on was a pair of on the sheer side panties, she looked so beautiful to him.

She reached for the waistband of her panties, grinning.

"I can hardly wait!" She told him, stepping out of the dainty garment.

"OK. We can go down tomorrow and pick out a ring, then get the license on Monday." He smiled, holding out his arms.

Sylvia came to a stop.

"Ring?" She said, looking puzzled. Then what he was saying registered on her.

"OH!" The back of her hand came up to her mouth. She flushed bright red.

It took a long moment for him to realize. Ronnie stared at her in shock.

"You thought I meant...?"

"Oh, God!" She said.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12